剧集 | 抗争(2013) | 导航列表
also present on Bowen's clothes and Taggarts's red shoes.
-攻击信息素 -叮 叮
- Attack pheromones? - Ding, ding, ding.
攻击信息素到底是什么
What exactly are attack pheromones?
虫子用于引导虫群的化学标记
Chemical markers that the bugs spray to guide the hive.
你觉得是有人在操控着这些袭击吗
You think someone's directing these attacks?
这是唯一能说得通的可能性
It's the only theory that makes sense.
有个凶手正逍遥法外
We've got a killer out there,
而他使用的凶器是地狱虫
and his weapon of choice is hellbug.
这闻起来好棒 克里斯蒂
That smells wonderful, Christie.
我只是希望我不会煮得太熟了
I just hope I didn't overcook it.
胡说
Nonsense.
煮得恰到好处
It's perfect.
对吧 达塔克
Isn't it, Datak?
沃坦水濑是一种比较难料理的食材
Votan river otter is a very difficult dish to master.
这点我可以作证
As I, unfortunately, can attest.
你做了一桌好菜 克里斯蒂
You lay a beautiful table, Christie.
只是略表心意 谢谢你们让我住这里
The least I can do for letting me stay here.
我很希望我父亲能与我们共餐
I was hoping my dad would join us,
但我想他肯定是在忙矿山的事
but I-I guess he was busy at the mines.
一定是这样
I'm sure he was.
如果要我吃这水獭 我也会用忙来当借口
达塔克
Datak.
这是卡斯蒂珊族的说法
It's a Castithan saying.
-意思是 -不好意思
- It means-- - Excuse me.
她也在学卡斯蒂珊语
She's been learning to speak castithan too.
真不错啊爸爸
Nice, Dad.
这下真倒霉
Well, that was unfortunate.
不能留她在这里啊
Well, her presence is intolerable.
她坚持一个人洗澡
She insists on bathing alone.
谁会这样做 我问你
Who does that, I ask you?
人类
Humans.
但是作为卡斯蒂珊族家庭成员不合适
Well, it's not right for a proper Castithan household,
作为卡斯蒂珊族妻子也不合适
for a proper Castithan wife.
阿♥拉♥克要让她知道 是他掌权
Alak must show that he can control her.
他会的
And he will.
但是当务之急是稳定这桩婚姻
But first we need to secure his marriage,
也就是说要修复克里斯蒂和她父亲之间的裂痕
which means healing the rift between Christie and her father.
我爸爸有时候很…
My dad can be a…
混♥蛋♥
至少他会陪在你身边
At least he's here for you.
快 带她走 快点
Go! Get her out now! Move!
快
Go!
来啊 你在等什么
Well, what are you waiting for?
[外星语]
他在哪里
Where is he?
我们得回去
We have to go back.
-我们得回去 -等等 阿♥拉♥克
- We have to go back! - Alak, wait!
我们去下馆子吧
Perhaps we should dine out.
达塔克
Oh, Datak.
克里斯蒂
Christie.
-什么事 -爸爸
- What is it? - Dad!
亲爱的 勇敢的阿♥拉♥克
And dear, brave Alak.
他为了救克里斯蒂不顾自己的生命
He risked his life to rescue Christie.
这就是真爱的见证啊
A moving testament to true love.
谢谢你
Thank you.
谢谢你保护了我的
Thank you for, uh, protecting my--
宝贝女儿
my baby girl.
为了她我愿意付出生命 先生
I'd give my life for her, sir.
克里斯蒂 你应该在这里陪你父亲一段时间
Christie, you should stay here with your father for a while.
这样对你们俩都好
It would be good for both of you.
这样可以吗
Is that all right?
当然可以啊
Why, of course.
我们要立刻跟雷夫谈
We need to speak to Rafe right away.
我好想你
I missed you.
有人来找我们了
We've got company.
-医生 -大家都保持冷静
- Doc-- - Hold still, everyone.
有什么事 纽曼
What's this about, Newman?
克里斯蒂 你现在马上去洗澡
Christie, you need to get yourself in the shower
好好搓洗一下身子
and scrub yourself raw
衣服也要烧掉
and somebody burn those clothes.
为什么
Why?
最近有人用地狱虫信息素
Someone's been using Hellbug pheromones
来标记想要加害的目标人物
to paint targets on intended victims.
你的衣服浸满了这种病毒
Your clothes are drenched in them.
但是这些我刚洗完
But I just washed them.
挂在外面晾干来着
I left them out hanging to dry.
他们应该就是趁那个时候干的
That's probably when they did it.
我听够了 你们都上楼去
I've heard enough. All of you upstairs now.
快点
Move!
为什么要害克里斯蒂 为什么害我的女儿
Why Christie? Why my daughter?
也许就是因为她是你的女儿
Maybe because she is your daughter.
你对博伊德·鲍文和达尔顿·塔加特了解多少
What can you tell me about Boyd Bowen and Dalton Taggart?
这关他们什么事
What the hell do they have to do with this?
我也想问 不过他们已经死了
I'd ask them, but they're dead.
所以我在问你
So I'm asking you.
-没什么特别的 -是吗 没有吗
- Nothing that leaps out. - No? Nothing?
好啊 那我们就等你儿子也出事
Well, let's wait till they go after your son.
说不定你就能想起点什么
Maybe that'll jog your memory.
他在矿山那里
He's at the mines.
派几个副手带他过来
Have the deputy bring him here.
鲍文 塔加特
Bowen, Taggart.
好吧 我认识他们 算是吧
All right, I knew 'em... I guess.
都是些投机分子
They were wildcatters.
把他们买♥♥的一些土地倒卖♥♥给过我
Sold me some land that they bought up,
但那都是十几年前的事了
but that was nearly a dozen years ago.
此后再没接触过
No dealing since?
大路朝天 各走半边
They went their way, and I went mine.
你说的这次交易
This property deal.
你有什么文件吗
You got any documentation?
波蒂
Bertie...
看来我们今晚得熬夜了
we're gonna need a lotta coffee.
无意冒犯 麦考利先生
No disrespect, Mr. Mccawley,
但你这档案系统可真够烂的
but this is one hell of a filing system you've got here.
你试试十几年来不靠电脑
Well, you try running a major mining enterprise
经营一个大型采矿企业
for a dozen years without a computer,
更别说有像样的数据库程序了
let alone a decent database program.
这些是我在抗争之城还是个帐篷城时照的
I shot these when Defiance was still a tent city.
投机分子都在寻找好的时机
Wildcatters all looking for that big strike.
在这呢
There they are.
鲍文和塔加特 两个利欲熏心的混♥蛋♥
Bowen and Taggart. Scruffy-looking bastards.
这是哪
Where's this?
那是
That's, uh...
西边的山谷 在湖附近
west valley, near the lake.
-你去哪儿 -出去透透气
- Where are you going? - I need some air.
等下 我想我找到契约书了
Hang on, I think I just found the deeds.
给我看看 去盯着她
Let me see that. Go keep an eye on her.
随意看吧
Help yourself.
明白 伊瑞莎 等等
Got it. Irisa! Hold up!
这契约书和那照片是配套的 对吗
So this deed matches that photo, right?
对 那片地是他们从一个
Yeah, they bought it from
伊拉希恩特农场主手里买♥♥下的
some Irathient homesteader
-好像叫什么加祖加斯 -祖拉·格里苏
- named Gazugas or something. - Julluh Grisu.
-是吗 -对
- Yeah? - Yeah.
怎么了
What?
想不到十几年前
Don't imagine a dozen years ago
还有伊拉希恩特农场主
there were too many Irathient homesteaders
会用英语签名
who signed their names in English.
这买♥♥卖♥♥没有猫腻 所有买♥♥卖♥♥都是
It was a clean buy. They all were.
你当时是怎么核实的
What'd you do to verify it?
我雇了几个很有威望的华尔街律师
I hired a bunch of powerful Wall Street lawyers,
我们一起上网搜索
and we all surfed the Internet together,
以找出产权链
looking for a chain of title.
剧集 | 抗争(2013) | 导航列表