剧集 | 抗争(2013) | 导航列表
《抗争之城》前情回顾
Previously on Defiance...
这是圣路易斯吗
Is this St. Louis?
曾经是 现在我们叫它抗争之城
Once. Now we call it Defiance.
这座小城是个适宜居住的地方
This town, it's a nice place to live.
我总能听到有人这么说
So I keep hearing.
执法官告诉我他在荒地发现了你和
So my lawkeeper told me that he found you
那个伊拉希恩特族女孩
and the Irathient girl in the badlands.
她是我女儿
She's my daughter.
你女儿
Your daughter?
我要感谢麦考利矿业的所有者
I have to thank the owner of Mccawley Mines,
雷夫·麦考利及其儿女
Rafe Mccawley, and his children,
卢克 昆汀以及克里斯蒂
Luke, Quentin, and Christie.
我会召集几个手下
I'm going to gather up some muscle
探望一下雷夫·麦考利
and pay Rafe Mccawley a visit.
我们儿子爱上了麦考利家的姑娘
Our son is in love with the Mccawley girl.
如果阿♥拉♥克和克里斯蒂真的结婚
Would it not be something
又何尝不是一件好事
If Alak and Christie actually got married?
怎么回事 卢克
What's going on, Luke?
你要去做什么
What do you got going?
我会回家吃晚饭的
I'll be home for dinner, okay?
卢克被杀了吗
Luke was murdered?
我们会找到凶手的
Whoever did this, we'll find 'em.
你杀了我儿子
You killed my son!
-不 -每个人都得离开
- No! Hey! - Everybody needs to leave.
他们已经来了
They're coming.
他们计划天黑之后立刻攻击
They're planning to attack right after dark.
开火
Fire!
太棒了
Yeah!
死了多少人
How many dead?
41个
41.
24小时前
你这懦夫
欢迎来到南极洲
尤克世系的伊拉·班狄克
山杰世系尊贵的达塔克·塔尔
谴责你的懦弱行为
你否认这项指控吗
我不否认
你们看到的是真的
我的作为是我的想法所致
那么你的净化仪式现在开始
他们在干嘛
What are they doing?
这是卡斯蒂族的净化仪式
It's a Casti cleansing ceremony.
看起来像在用刑
Looks like torture.
还以为荒地才会有这种东西
Yeah. Thought we left that stuff behind in the badlands.
好了 够了
Okay. All right. That's enough.
停下来 你玩够了吧
That's it. You've had your fun.
现在把他放下来
Now you cut this man down.
这家伙是个逃兵
This man is a deserter.
在沃奇战役中 他缴械逃跑了
He threw down arms and ran from the Volge.
他一开始能上战场已经很勇敢了
This man was brave to pick up arms in the first place.
许多人第一次参战就慌了神
Plenty of men lose their nerve the first time in combat.
卡斯蒂珊人不会 以我们的神雷亚索
Not Castithans. In the laws of our God Rayetso,
制定的法律来看 从战场逃跑
running from battle reflects upon the brothers
会让你的世系或种姓蒙羞
of your liro, or caste.
这个伊拉·班狄克
This man Elah Bandik.
作为抗争之城里的卡斯蒂珊人是他的荣幸
has taken the honor of every Castithan in Defiance.
这个人 这个弱小的男人
This man? This little man
作为抗争之城里的卡斯蒂珊人是他的荣幸
has taken the honor of every Castithan in Defiance?
本族的信仰不需要向外人解释
Not that my people have to explain our religion.
但这是为了班狄克好
But we do this for Bandik's own good.
-可不是吗 -不进行这场仪式
- I'm sure. - Without this ritual,
他死后的灵魂不能转世
his fesho will be denied passage to the afterlife.
不管 我要把他放下来
I don't care. I'm shutting it down.
不 请不要
No, don't, please.
我没有选择
I have no choice.
为了家人我必须这么做
I must do this for my family.
把他放下来
You cut that man down,
否则我就把你们每个人都弄上去
or I'm dragging every one of you in.
-就从你开始 -怎么回事
- And I'm starting with you. - What's going on here?
市长女士 我希望你能
Madame Mayor. I hope you've come
管管你新任的执法官
to put a muzzle on your new lawkeeper.
我们从这个市的建立初期
Our understanding with your predecessor
就与前任市长达成了共识
dates back to the founding of this town.
才上任三个星期
Do you intend to dismantle that understanding...
你就想打破这种共识吗
three weeks into the job?
如同妮基市长一样
我会尊重卡斯蒂珊族的传统
把这种仪式搬进河洛馆去
Keep this ceremony confined to the Hollows.
当然 阿曼达
Of course, Amanda.
叫我市长
Call me Mayor.
把枪放下
Put your gun away.
跟我来
Come with me.
对不起
I'm sorry.
你看起来很生气
You seemed upset.
我经历过更坏的
I've seen worse.
他们又不是买♥♥车在讨价还价
They're not bickering over the price of a roller.
他们想把人折磨死
They're torturing a man to death.
诺兰 你是外来人
Nolan, you're from the outside.
我能想象你是怎么看的
I can imagine what this looks like.
我不觉得你能
I'm not sure you can.
你知道为什么抗争之城里的
You ever wonder why we have
伊拉希恩特人这么少吗
so few Irathients in Defiance?
跟这有什么关系
What the hell does that have to do with anything?
八年前 抗争之城的建立初期
Eight years ago, when Defiance was first founded,
有一千多伊拉希恩特人
We had well over 1,000.
但不知为何
But for some reason
他们不愿给自己的孩子接种疫苗
they didn't believe in vaccinating their kids.
妮基市长眼睁睁看着
Mayor Nicky saw Irathient kids
伊拉希恩特人的孩子白白死去
dying for no good reason.
所以他们在宪♥章♥里加入了
So they wrote mandatory vaccinations
强制接种疫苗这项
into the town charter.
代表们挨家挨户地
Deputies went from house to house
给伊拉希恩特人的孩子强行注射疫苗
inoculating Irathient children by force.
伊拉希恩特人拿起武器
Irathients took up arms,
开始起义
and there was an uprising.
发生了什么
What happened?
他们有社团 我们有沃坦武器
They had clubs. We had vo-tech blasters.
你觉得会发生了什么事
What do you think happened?
有人死了 有人离开了
Some were killed, and the rest left.
之后市议会非正式决定
After that, the town council informally decided
允许八大种族
to allow the eight races
本族人遵从本族的传统价值观
to honor the traditional values of their own people.
好吧
All right.
你看着我的眼睛
You look me in the eye,
告诉我你觉得那边发生的事是正确的
you tell me you think what's going on back there is right.
是必需的
It's necessary.
你不打算阻止了吗
You're not gonna stop this?
对 不阻止了
No, I am not.
我可不准备杀光全市的人
I'm not prepared to shoot up an entire town
来救一个自己都不愿意被救的人
to rescue a man who says he doesn't want to be saved.
再说了 市长承诺会尽量好好处理的
Besides, the lady mayor promised she'd try and fix it.
承诺都是扯淡
Promises are shtako.
那要看做出承诺的人是谁吧
Yeah, well, it depends on the person making the promise.
我们先静观其变
Let's just take a beat,
看看市长的话有多大分量
see what the lady mayor's word is worth.
该醒来了 本
Time to wake up, Ben.
维特斯 用这个能害死我的
Vri-tex? You could have killed me with this.
我的目的是让你闭嘴
My priority was to keep you from talking.
我不会背叛你的
I wouldn't have betrayed you.
很好
That's good,
如果背叛我的话你的家人可就危险了
Given what would happen to your family if you did.
或者是你再次失败的话
Or if you fail a second time.
好吧
Okay.
再次
A second time?
我一切都按你说的做了
I did everything you said.
剧集 | 抗争(2013) | 导航列表