剧集 | 抗争(2013) | 导航列表
《抗争之城》前情回顾
Previously on Defiance...
那个孩子有工艺品吗
The kid has the artifact?
卢克死的时候带着那东西
Luke had it with him when he died.
被他弟弟找到了
The young brother has found it.
杀死他 昆汀
Kill him, Quentin!
你必须做到
You have to.
这里有很多好人
There are good people here.
如果你也想变好 他们会让你们的
If you try to assimilate, they will meet you halfway--
我会接受你的请求
I will do as you ask.
你看到的幻象
You know, these visions of yours,
-如果真与现实有某种联 -如果
- if they are somehow connected to rea-- - "If"?
我和你不同 我是外星人
I'm not like you. I'm an alien.
而你让我害怕自己的本性
And you made me afraid of that.
刀锋雨
Razor rain.
刀锋雨
大家快走
苏卡
Sukar!
小野狼
我们必须要做的
是为了所有人的利益
早上好 抗争之城
Good morning, Defiance.
正在拱门顶端为您直播《袭击者广播》的
This is Alak Tarr on raider radio broadcasting
是阿♥拉♥克·塔尔
from the top of the arch.
刚刚听到的是塞玛·库鲁的流行歌♥曲
You just heard an earthpop cover from Semma Cru.
接下来是
Next up,
洛宇乐·德沃肯为卡斯蒂暴风雨夜创作的音乐
Lokyulo Dwoken with music for a stormy night on Casti.
好像下雨
Looks like rain.
这对我俩待在这里亲热可是个好借口
Good excuse for us to hang up here and make out.
你真香
You smell amazing.
阿♥拉♥克 我是罗斯沃特市长
Alak, it's Mayor Rosewater.
你知道我为什么打来
You know why I'm calling.
是的
Yeah.
我听了你的唱片集
I listened to your album.
听完真想给我的唱片机消消毒
Wanted to disinfect my record player after.
听着 小阿飞 我可是市长
Listen, you little punk. I'm the damn Mayor.
快放《阳光幸福人》 要不然你就被开除了
Play Shiny Happy People or you're fired.
还有 别忘了更新天气情况
Oh, and don't forget to update the weather.
你刚刚挂了市长的电♥话♥
Did you just hang up on the mayor?
她跟我摆架子呢
She was giving me attitude.
昨天我跟你妈有段奇怪的对话
I had a weird conversation with your mom yesterday.
她说到什么洗浴仪式
She was talking about a bathing ritual.
那个啊
That.
她说那是新婚夫妇的必经仪式
She said it was a ceremony for newlyweds.
那只是我们老家的一种愚蠢的旧习俗
It's just some stupid old custom from the home world.
全家所有人都在一个浴缸里
The whole family together in a bathtub?
有些更高等级的世系依然会这么做
It's something the higher liros still do.
我知道这听起来会很奇怪
Look, I-I know it probably sounds bizarre.
我们都要赤身裸体吗
We're all supposed to be naked?
不
No!
不完全是
Not really.
女人要戴着珠子
The women wear these beads.
你觉得我能接受这事吗
You didn't think I'd have a problem with that?
只需要二十分钟
It's just 20 minutes out of your life.
是的 会很奇怪 但你不会有事的
Yes, it'll be weird, but you'll be fine.
我保证
I promise.
天气真让人不愉快
Ah, it's getting nasty out there.
刚刚把学校楼顶的防雨装置弄好
Just finished rain-proofing the school roof.
校长很不错 还亲了我的嘴
The principal's so grateful, she kissed me on the lips.
我希望校长是女的 真是难以区分
At least I hope it was a "She." You can't tell
黎伯拉塔族的性别
the difference with those Liberata.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
你有没有把袜子装进去
Did you remember to pack your socks?
你知道你双脚冰冷时你会有多暴躁吧
You know how grumpy you get when your feet are cold.
我要去荒芜之地 苏卡有危险
I'm going to the badlands. Sukar's in danger.
我看到一个幻象
I had a vision.
你到底来不来
You coming or not?
老板 有什么问题
What's the problem, boss?
没有
Nothing.
-妮基 -雷夫 你好
- Nicky. - Rafe. Hello.
很抱歉这么早来访
So sorry to drop in at such an early hour.
我带了一些焙烤食物
I was taking baked goods
给里维利监狱的犯人们 额外服务
to the prisoners at Camp Reverie-- outreach.
然后 我的车抛锚了
And then, my roller had just died.
你需要我去检查一下
And you need me to check it out.
不 我找了森索斯修理厂
Oh, no. I hailed the Sensoth garage.
只是在这可怕的天气我想找个地方等他们修完
I just need somewhere to wait out this ghastly weather.
请自便
Well, make yourself at home.
昆汀 早上好啊 亲爱的
Quentin. Good morning, love.
你知道我从来处理不好
You know I never could get a handle
这些车的问题
on those darn rollers.
通常都是伯奇替我开车
My man Birch usually drives me.
不幸的是 伯奇现在在爱荷华州探亲
Unfortunately, Birch is in Iowa visiting family.
你知道吗 这家伙有八个兄弟姐妹
Do you know, that man has eight brothers and sisters.
要我说 那个不是一个家
If you ask me, that's not a family.
那是一窝小兽啊
That's a litter.
他过敏
He has allergies.
-杰瑞 -我去
- Jered. - I'll get it.
-我来搞定 -好
- I've got this. - Mm-hmm.
塔尔夫人
真是大惊喜
What a nice surprise.
我以为你来是为了
I thought that you were here
帮你丈夫收取每周一收
for your husband's weekly collection.
他不在市里
He's out of town.
我来是为了寻求你的专业服务
I'm here to secure your professional services
为我儿子
for my son.
我想要确保这是能妥善处理
I want to make sure it's handled properly.
也许你已听说
As you may have heard,
我儿子要迎娶克里斯蒂·麦考利
my son is marrying Christie Mccawley.
听说了
I-I've heard.
我想让阿♥拉♥克学习
I want Alak educated
有关人类女性
with regard to the eccentricities
性♥欲♥的怪癖
of the human female libido.
和你们人类做♥爱♥是无比的复杂
Making love to one of you is enormously complicated.
我们真的没那么复杂
We're really not complex.
那这个什么G点呢
What about this "G-spot"?
这是你们的性♥欲♥地带之一
It's one of your major erogenous zones,
然而你们的科学家花了几个世纪
yet it took your own scientists centuries
去证实它是否存在
to confirm it even existed.
如果你知道自己在干什么 就没那么神秘了
It's not mysterious if you know what you're doing.
正是如此 阿♥拉♥克需要你
Exactly why Alak needs you.
克里斯蒂向她父亲重述
When Christie recounts the events
新婚之夜时
of her wedding night to her father,
他就会知道他把女儿嫁给了
he'll understand that he married
一个能带给她最高♥潮♥的人
his daughter into the highest possible--
你在嘲笑我
You're laughing at me.
相信我
Trust me.
没有人类女孩会想向自己的父亲
No human girl is going to ever want
描述新婚洞房♥性♥爱♥的事情
to talk wedding sex with her father,
特别是她爸爸还是雷夫·麦考利
especially when her father is Rafe Mccawley.
你这是侮辱了我
You've insulted me.
你得承认 这还是挺有意思的
You have to admit, it's just a little bit funny.
我们有句谚语"所见即所实"
We have a saying, "Seeming is being."
像对待傻瓜一样对我就是让我像傻瓜一样
Treating me like a fool makes me one.
没人能把我当傻瓜
And I am no one's fool.
等等
Wait.
拜托了
Please.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
你让我有点措手不及
You caught me off guard.
你觉得对我这种身份的女人来说
Do you think it's easy for a woman
到这里是件容易的事吗
of my marusha to come here?
我并不是想侮辱你
I didn't mean to insult you,
所以我不会让你生着气离开
so I'm not gonna let you walk out of here mad.
拜托了 让我请你喝一杯
剧集 | 抗争(2013) | 导航列表