剧集 | 抗争(2013) | 导航列表
Don't!
让他们别挡我的道
Keep them out of my way.
包扎好 然后一直按住
Wrap it and keep pressure on.
我要打给执法官
I need to call the lawkeeper.
别打
No!
别打电♥话♥
No!
你不能就这样四处跑然后袭击居民
You can't just go around attacking people.
我要告诉诺兰
I'm getting Nolan.
这是对我们俩之间的信任的考验
This is a test of faith for both of us.
你不会无缘无故跟我来的
You came with me for a reason.
我来是为了确保你不会伤害其他人
To make sure you didn't hurt anyone.
上车 快
Into the roller. Now!
今天你为什么会来树林里
Why did you come into the woods today?
我看到一个幻象 你有危险
I had a vision, you in danger.
我也做了同样的梦
I had the same dream.
在我临死前你出现在我眼前
You appeared to me before I died.
这怎么可能
How is that possible?
你的幻象成真了
You have visions that come true.
你目睹我复活 目睹我的伤口自愈
You witnessed my resurrection, you saw my wounds heal.
你怎么还要否认伊祖呢
How can you still deny Irzu?
最后 出现了其他和你一样
Finally, there is another like you,
同样被选中的人
another who's been chosen.
你再也不会孤单
You are no longer alone.
我们有自己的使命
We have a mission.
问题在于
The question is,
你是否承认这使命是神圣的
can you accept that our mission is a holy one?
你是否敢于相信你是被选中的
Can you dare to believe that you were chosen,
你与众不同
that you are special?
来吧 小野狼
Come, little wolf.
或许你能让我摆脱困境
Perhaps you can keep me out of trouble.
那老女人知道了
The old lady knows.
她知道这一切
She knows everything.
你知道你必须这么做
You know what you have to do.
不
No.
拜托 兄弟
Come on, bro.
就像伯奇一样
Just like Birch.
-勒住她的喉咙 -不行
- Squeeze her neck. - No!
好了
All right.
你可以告诉我伯奇到底发生什么事了吗
You want to tell me what the hell happened to Birch?
真♥相♥
The truth.
他闯了进来
He broke in.
他想找那东西
He was looking for that thing.
那东西你扔了吗
The thing you threw away?
你确实扔了 对吧
You did throw it away, didn't you?
告诉他你已经扔了
Tell him you got rid of it.
没错 我把它扔了
Yeah, I threw it away.
但伯奇认为它还在这里
But Birch was really sure it was here.
他袭击我
He attacked me.
我反抗回去
I fought back.
我并非有意这么激烈地反抗他的
I didn't mean to fight him so hard.
你对他做了什么
What'd you do with him?
扔但丁渊了
Dante's drop.
没人会找到他的尸体
No one will ever find his body.
然后我把客厅从头到尾擦洗了一遍
And I scrubbed the living room from top to bottom.
妮基那边什么情况
What about Nicky?
她没有证据 所以我们没事
She's got no proof, so we're fine.
昆汀 那狗♥娘♥养♥的闯进咱们家
Quentin, the son of a bitch broke into our home.
你妹妹有可能在家里
Your sister could have been here,
有可能因此而受伤
could have been injured.
你保护了你的家和家人
A man protects his home and his family.
儿子 我为你自豪
I'm proud of you, son.
这是《袭击者广播》
This is raider radio
我们正经受着刀锋雨的的袭击
broadcasting from the top of the arch,
在拱门顶端为您广播
riding out the razor rain.
我们一起来随着旧地球的爵士乐放松心情
We're gonna slow things down now with some old-earth jazz.
这首歌♥出自一个叫亚蒂·温斯顿的人类
This one's from a human named Artie Winston,
在拉斯维加斯还没成为监狱前录制
Recorded in Las Vegas long before it became a prison.
希望他在上面能够安全
I hope he's safe up there.
这拱门能抵住造地机器的破坏
The arch survived the terraformers.
没什么好担心的
There's nothing to worry about.
你明显没有养过孩子
You obviously don't have a child.
他实际上是成人了
He's practically an adult.
-他还是个小孩 -他都要结婚了
- He's a baby. - He's getting married.
我已经喝了很多了
I've had plenty.
这主意真的这么糟糕吗
Was it really such a bad idea?
克里斯蒂肯定不希望她未婚夫和妓♥女♥睡觉
Christie doesn't want her fiance with a prostitute.
我只是希望阿♥拉♥克能开心
I just want Alak to be happy.
我们坐在这里这么久了
This whole time we've been sitting here,
你一直在谈论达塔克和阿♥拉♥克
you've talked about Datak, Alak...
却从没说起过你自己
but never yourself.
我不希望让你误解
I don't want you to get me wrong.
我爱我的生活
I love my life.
我爱我的男孩们 两个都爱
I love my boys, both of them.
但是呢
But?
有时我会感觉自己好像为服务他们而生
Sometimes I do feel like I'm living in service to them.
我也有自己所渴望的
And I want things too.
上一次你纯粹为自己办事
When was the last time
是什么时候
that you did something just for you?
在故乡的时候
My home world.
我曾经比较擅长
I was quite good at--
别放在心上
Never mind.
告诉我吧
Tell me.
用你们的话最接近的意思
The closest word in your language would be...
我想应该是 诗歌♥
poetry, I think.
你写过诗吗
You wrote poetry?
在卡斯蒂 我们不用笔写
In Casti, it's not written.
我们朗读或者吟唱出来
It's spoken or sung.
就像演员一样
So like a performer, an actress.
我甚至有过一小群忠实粉丝呢
I even had a small, loyal following.
-直到 -直到什么
- Until... - Until what?
我父亲反对我
My father disapproved.
能为我表演一首吗
Can I hear one?
我都不记得了
I don't remember any.
那就新作一首
Then write a new one.
不要总是围着达塔克和阿♥拉♥克转
Do something that's not for Datak or Alak.
也为自己考虑考虑
Do something that is just for you.
想跟我一起跳舞吗
Do you want to dance with me?
我能再喝一杯吗
May I have another drink, please?
当然
Of course.
城里的人应该都安置好了
Looks like the town's secured.
找找流浪者 把他们带到安全的地方
We need to find any stragglers and get them to safety.
-汤米 -汤米
- Tommy! - Tommy?
该死
Shtako.
我躲错方向了
I zigged when I should've zagged.
伤有多严重
How bad is it?
耶维尔医生会让你完好如初的
Doc Yewll will patch you up good as new.
汤米
Tommy--hey!
过来
Come here.
医生 医生
Doc? Doc!
她去哪里了
Where the hell is she?
医生
Doc!
医生
Doc?
医生
Doc.
风暴发生时你在外面吗
Where you in the storm?
苏卡袭击了我
Sukar attacked me.
苏卡
Sukar?
他莫名其妙就开始拆我的设备
He started tearing apart my equipment.
我试着阻止他
I tried to stop him.
你确定是苏卡吗
You sure it was Sukar?
灵魂车手告诉我他已经死了
The spirit riders told me he was dead.
好一个死人
剧集 | 抗争(2013) | 导航列表