剧集 | 抗争(2013) | 导航列表
Gun.
有枪
Gun!
有枪
Gun!
不
No.
那是 彩弹游戏枪
It--it was a paintball gun.
你杀了他
You killed him.
本来只是开个玩笑
It was just supposed to be a prank.
不 不 听我说
No, no, no, no, listen, listen.
我想知道你想对执法官
I demand to know what actions
采取什么惩罚措施
you're taking against the lawkeeper.
那是个玩具枪
The weapon was a toy.
但是外表非常像真枪
Yeah, well, it looked like one hell of a real weapon,
而且还指着市长的头
pointed at the mayor's head.
如果那把枪是真枪呢
It could just as easily have been a real gun.
诺兰别无选择
Nolan had no choice.
执法官根本没要求他放下武器
The lawkeeper never asked him to drop the weapon.
直接就开了火
He just fired.
诺兰之前得到了可靠消息
Nolan received reliable intelligence.
什么消息
What sort of intelligence?
关于一个青少年恶作剧的消息吗
That there would be juvenile mischief?
-这是场意外 -你去跟他父母解释吧
- It was an accident. - Tell that to his parents.
不管枪是真是假
One that would have never happened
要不是那男孩蠢到拿这个开玩笑
if the kid wasn't stupid enough to pull a weapon,
意外就不会发生
real or not.
要是我 我也会开枪
Hell, I would have shot him, too.
我想知道如果库派克·科尔不是这个肤色
I wonder if the lawkeeper would have pulled the trigger
执法官还会开枪吗
if--if Kupack Kurr's skin was a few shades darker.
塔尔先生 请不要挑起争端
Mr. Tarr, that is inflammatory.
怎么
Is it?
你怎么能用种族歧视说事情
How dare you pull the racist card?
你雇了一个方舟猎人
You hired an Ark hunter,
一个永远戴不了军徽的废物
a scavenger who'd never worn a badge in his life.
他在无数危急时刻 拯救过这座城市
He has saved this town on numerous occasions.
我要求撤掉他的职务 逮捕他
Now I move that he's stripped of his badge and arrested.
我赞同
Agreed.
只要我还是市长
As long as I am mayor,
我将全力支持执法官诺兰
I stand by lawkeeper Nolan 100%.
-我们支持市长的决定 -谢谢
- We stand by the mayor. - Thank you.
我赞同
Agreed.
请在会议记录中写下
Let the record show that the lawkeeper has
罗斯沃特市长坚定地支持执法官
the unwavering support of Mayor Rosewater.
我搞砸了
I messed up.
完全搞砸了
I so messed up.
我就不该擅离职守
I should never have left my post.
孩子 如果你在场
Kiddo, if you had been there,
你也会采取跟我一样的行动
you would've taken exactly the same shot I did.
如果总归要有人因此受罚
If one of us has to take the heat for this,
我来总比你来好
it's better it's me.
不过我还是想问问
Have to ask, though--
你去了哪里
Where did you go?
你觉得是达塔克设计陷害你吗
You think Datak set you up?
也许吧
Probably.
不过他没逼我开枪杀人
Didn't make me shoot to kill, though.
是我自己干的
I did that.
-别这样 -我本可以先警告一下
- Don't. - Could've winged him.
举枪 就是为了杀戮
You draw a gun, you aim to kill.
没错 我是这么教你的
Yeah, I taught you that.
你可不能再受我毒害了
Really gotta stop listening to me.
我就是个白♥痴♥
I'm an idiot.
机密文件
请勿复♥制♥
你知道吗
Did you know?
知道什么
Did I know what?
你叫我派朋友去辩论会现场
When you asked me to get one of my friends
用彩弹枪射击阿曼达
to paintball Amanda,
你 你明知道执法者会在场
You--you knew that the lawkeeper was gonna be there.
你知道他会开枪吗
Did you know he was gonna shoot?
你可真勇敢
What a brave boy.
敢于直盯盯地审视着你的父亲
The courage it took to look your father
还出声质问他的动机
squarely in the eye and question his motives.
有些儿子会害怕父亲生气
Some sons would fear their fathers' wrath.
而山杰世系之子不会
But not a son of the Shanje Liro.
塔尔家的男儿不会
Not a son of the house of Tarr.
你妈妈说得对
Your mother is correct.
我为你自豪 儿子
I'm proud of you, my son.
来
Come.
咱们把这项悲惨的工作做完
Let's finish this unfortunate business.
科尔先生 科尔夫人
我向您们表示
最深刻的吊唁
先生 我知道不管我说什么
Sir, I know nothing I say
您儿子也不会复生
can bring back your boy.
我只是想告诉您 我很抱歉
I just wanted to tell you how sorry I am.
...来我们家
...welcoming to our homes.
作为一名议会成员
As a town council member who cares deeply
我很关心每位市民的安危和福祉
about the safety and well-being of our citizens,
我深感必须告诉大家
I felt compelled to share information
我刚查到的
I've just discovered
关于执法官乔舒亚·诺兰的一些事迹
about our lawkeeper Joshua Nolan.
这场库派克·科尔冤杀案
The reckless killing of Kupack Kurr
不是他第一次夺走一条无辜的生命
was not the first time he's taken an innocent life.
这个男人有过无数杀戮历史
There is a trail of wrongful death in this man's wake,
从属地战争开始
beginning in the Pale Wars.
达塔克·狗日·塔尔
Datak chupping Tarr.
我们的执法官参与了很多战时暴行
Our lawkeeper participated in a series of wartime atrocities,
包括约塞米蒂大屠♥杀♥
including the Yosemite massacre,
其中有98名人类和112名沃坦人被杀
where 98 human and 112 Votan civilians were slaughtered.
诺兰和同队的11名队友
Nolan and the 11 others in his platoon
被带上了军事法庭
were brought up in front of court martial.
我觉得这是我的错
I think that this is my fault.
法庭记录中 他的上司
In transcripts, his superior officer
用"杀人机器"来形容诺兰中尉
described Lieutenant Nolan as a "Killing machine."
但我们不要听信片面之词
But let's not take his word for it.
来听听诺兰本人的说法吧
Let's hear it from Nolan himself.
接下来是他在审讯现场的语录
Here is the recording from his trials.
这是他为自己的辩护
This is how he defended himself.
我们每天在战场上 拼死拼活
We're out there every day, putting our asses on the line.
为了什么 就为了保护你们这群安逸的军官
Why? To protect all you armchair generals--
你是否无视了上级发出的一项直接指令
Did you or did you not ignore a direct order from your superior?
保护你们不受伊拉希恩特战队的威胁
Protect you from the haints of the I-rath death squads,
不让那些坐方舟来的狡猾的外星人
from every greasy alien piece of trash that came down in the arks
毁灭地球 摧毁人类
and tried to wipe us off the face of our own planet.
是啊 要是一个12岁的小毛球
So, yeah, if some 12-year-old furball
拿着冷火炮来威胁我和我的战友
with a cold fire blaster comes at me or one of my buddies,
我才不会费时间去想
I'm not gonna waste time worrying
-他只是个可怜的小孩 -你违抗了军令
- if he's just some poor kid... - Sir, you are out of order!
...才刚刚失去了父亲
who just lost his daddy.
我肯定会朝他胸膛来两枪
I'm gonna put two in his chest.
脑袋再来一枪 以防万一
And another in his head, just to make sure.
在肮脏的军事旅途结束之后
Following his tainted military career,
他当了很多年的清洁工
he admittedly spent years as a roaming scavenger.
至于在这期间犯了什么罪
whatever crimes he committed then,
并未记录在案
there's no record of.
不过今天下午的议会 有这样一条记录
But there is a record of the town council meeting this afternoon...
是罗斯沃特市长的发言 以下是引用
Where Mayor Rosewater declared, and I quote,
"我全力支持执法官诺兰"
"I stand behind lawkeeper Nolan 100%."
她从未调查过这位执法官
A lawkeeper whom she never vetted,
却心甘情愿给了他军徽和一把枪
yet happily gave a gun and badge to,
就是这样的决定 害死了一个无辜的男孩
a decision that ended up in the killing of an innocent boy.
感谢各位的聆听
I thank you for your time.
这段时间承蒙照顾了
It's been a good ride.
我不会让你辞职的
I'm not letting you resign.
我没辞职
I'm not resigning.
剧集 | 抗争(2013) | 导航列表