剧集 | 抗争(2013) | 导航列表
Please, let me buy you a drink.
暴风雨马上要来了 我得赶快回去
There is a storm coming. I don't have time.
就喝一杯
Just one drink.
然后我们可以谈谈阿♥拉♥克的事
And then we can talk about Alak.
来吧
Come on.
我在幻象里见过那座山
I saw those mountains in my vision.
马上就到了
We're close.
我们不想惹麻烦
你们不属于这儿
至少不是现在
小野狼
我猜到你可能会来
苏卡死了
怎么会
How?
天空在嘶吼并带走了他
The sky opened and took him.
节哀顺变吧 孩子
I'm so sorry, kiddo.
我们正在为浸没仪式做准备
We are preparing the sinking ritual.
欢迎你参加 小野狼
You are welcome to attend, little wolf...
但你的人类朋友必须离开
but your human must go.
诺兰 你看
Nolan, look.
你说是天空带走了他 你是指暴风雨吗
You say the sky took him. You mean the storm.
是刀锋雨
Razor rain.
没错
Yep.
所有市民都以为这只是普通的暴风雨
Everyone in town thinks it's a normal rainstorm.
我们得警告他们 我们走
We got to warn them. Let's go.
我不回去
I can't.
我要留下参加苏卡的浸没仪式
I'm staying for Sukar's sinking ritual.
你可以等风暴过去之后再来接我
You can come back for me when the storm passes.
我会没事的
I'll be all right.
在我们身边小野狼很安全
Little wolf is safe in our care.
我向你保证
You have my word.
多加小心
Be careful.
苏卡离开了我们
他的灵魂已飞去与伊祖相会
苏卡的血肉将融化
他的骨骼将留下装饰这个世界
但他将永远活在
我们的信念
和我们的心中
他的所有物需先他而去
这液体是他的提纯
他的骨头将被留下
并将他身体的三元素
归还给大自然
这躯体是与伊祖连接的
纽带
我们非得现在谈这个吗
Do we have to talk about this now?
我们不谈 就谁都别想离开这个拱门
We're not leaving this arch until we talk about this.
听着
Look.
你们人类太多虑了
You humans think too much.
你们担心的事情太多
Okay, you worry about everything,
被自己的躯体束缚住了
you're way too hung up on your bodies.
那卡斯蒂珊人比我们强吗
And castis are better?
好了 你不想参加
Okay, you don't want to do
洗浴仪式的话 就直接对我父母说不
the bathing ritual, just tell my parents no.
不如由你来对他们说不
How about you tell them no?
不如你去找我父母谈
How about you're the one who talks to my parents,
而我在这里播放些很棒的曲子
and I'm the one who spins awesome tunes?
喂
Yep.
阿♥拉♥克 我们有紧急情况
Alak, we have an emergency.
我需要你把我转接到全市广播
I need you to patch me through to the entire town.
你说吧
You're on.
我是诺兰执法官
This is lawkeeper Nolan.
向抗争之城飘来的云层
The cloud approaching Defiance
将带来刀锋雨风暴
is a razor rain storm.
如果你从未经历过刀锋雨
For those of you who have never experienced razor rain,
你将看到密集下坠的金属碎片
you can expect sudden barrages of metal shrapnel,
主要是由漂浮在方舟带上
fragments of the dead ships
废弃飞船的碎片组成
floating in the Arkbelt.
无法预测碎片将在
The squalls are unpredictable
何时何地降落
and can form anywhere at any time.
金属碎片能很轻易地割穿
The metal fragments can easily slice through
裸♥露♥在外的皮肤和常见衣物
exposed skin and conventional clothing.
请待在室内
Stay indoors.
兰伯特 我需要你去管理
Okay, Lambert, I need you to supervise
为所有人开放的临时避难所
the temporary shelters at the all-faith.
是 女士
Yes, ma'am.
汤米 去组织一支突击队
Tommy, put together a strike team
以进行紧急维修
for any emergency repairs.
一定是伊祖将他送回我们身边
你瞎了吗
这是诅咒
那液体会熔化血肉
他才不是我们的苏卡
这不可能
这个新星球充满了不可能
小野狼
伊祖的轨迹穿越了我们两人
Irzu's path flows through us both.
我们有任务要完成
There's work ahead.
得马上行动 你必须跟随我
We have to act quickly. You must follow me.
不能再等了 我必须自己去
I cannot wait. I must go alone.
-等等 你要去哪儿 -抗争之城
- Wait, where are you going? - Defiance.
该死
Shtako.
来吧
Bring it on!
这点毛毛雨吓不倒我
I am not scared of a little rain!
我是无所不能的
I am hot shtak--
昆汀
Oh, Quentin.
你过敏好点了没
How are those allergies, hmm?
这到底是怎么回事
You want to tell me what's going on?
我的车坏了
My roller broke down.
别再拿你车坏了敷衍我
And don't tell me that your roller broke down.
好吧
Oh, all right.
好吧
All right.
我在找伯奇
I'm looking for Birch.
这么说他没在爱荷华州
So he's not in Iowa
探望他那八个兄弟姐妹
visiting his eight brothers and sisters.
我上次见到他时
Last time I saw him,
他正往这边走
he was on his way here
准备闯入你家
to break into your house.
伯奇有个很有趣的观点
Birch had an interesting theory.
他认为你儿子 卢克
He thought that your son, Luke,
愿他安息
rest his soul,
与那次沃奇的袭击有关
was involved in the Volge attack,
卢克和本·戴瑞斯其实一直在合作
that Luke and Ben Daris were actually working together.
他到这来寻找证据
He came here to search for evidence.
但他一去不复返
When he didn't return,
你也能想象我的忧虑
well, you can imagine my concern.
你胆子可真不小啊 妮可莱特
That's quite a set of balls you got there, Nicolette.
这句话从你口中讲出来
Coming from you,
就是赞扬了
now, that is a compliment.
如果有人闯进我的屋子
If somebody broke into my house,
我肯定会知道的
I certainly would know about it.
这我可从没怀疑过
Oh, I don't doubt that.
如果让我猜的话
Were I to guess,
我会说你意外撞见伯奇
I'd say that you walked in on Birch...
然后你把他杀了
and you killed him.
别紧张
Oh, lighten up.
开个玩笑而已
That was a joke.
看你那表情
Oh, the look on your face.
说真的
Honestly--
你这里有地方
Do you think there's somewhere here
可以让我躺一会儿吗
that I could lie down just for a bit, hmm?
皮拉尔的缝纫室
Pilar's sewing room.
在楼上 你知道在哪
Upstairs. You know where it is.
当然
Of course.
你在干什么呢 等等
What are you doing? Wait!
住手
Stop!
尽你所能多拿点电缆
Gather as much cable as you can.
-快点 -我不理解
- Quickly! - I don't understand.
照做就是了
Just do it!
滚出我的店
Get the hell out of my store!
苏卡
Sukar!
别
No.
别杀我 求求你
No! Please, please!
别动手
剧集 | 抗争(2013) | 导航列表