剧集 | 抗争(2013) | 导航列表
one they didn't want to have in town.
全都是你的假设
Well, that's a whole lot of assumptions.
这叫逻辑演绎 我可不是狡辩
More like deductions, but I don't want to quibble it.
结果爆发争执
Now, an argument breaks out,
就像那个遛狗的人听到的
like our dog-walker says he heard,
然后升级为打斗
then a fight.
借过
Excuse me.
卢克被捅伤
Luke is stabbed.
也许凶手因此丢掉了刀子
Maybe then the killer loses the knife,
这就是他使用了冰♥火♥武器的原因
which is why he pulls out the cold fire weapon.
不过此时卢克也有武器了
Only now Luke's got a weapon too.
这不是人类的血
That's not human blood.
不要啊 等等
No! Wait!
好了
Okay, all right,
这是凶手逃走时的踪迹
so this is the trail he left when he ran off, right?
你看 右脚的脚印很清晰
Now, you see, prints on the right are crisp.
都能看清楚鞋印
We can almost read the boot print.
但左脚脚印有拖曳的痕迹
But the ones on the left are dragging.
脚从未离开过地面
They never quite break the ground.
那么他被割伤 却没流血
So if he was cut, but he didn't bleed...
神经机械植入
Cybernetic implant.
我们要找的凶手是印迪金人
We're looking for an Indogene,
左脚有伤
one with a bad left leg.
本 我的助手
Ben, my assistant.
他是印迪金人
He's Indogene,
昨晚他告诉我他弄伤了脚
and last night he told me he had hurt his leg.
本现在在哪
Where's Ben now?
本
Hey, Ben?
市长让我到上面那个控制中枢
The mayor wanted me to run some diagnostics
运行几个诊断程序
past the big brains up top.
给你看看这个
Here, check this out.
你有下个山岭的热成像画面吗
方舟碎片吗
是方舟碎片吗
比那个大 要大得多
让他们去检查一下
头儿 有什么可为您效劳的
Hey, boss, what can I do for you?
你在哪
Where are you?
处理点私事
Oh, just handling a few personal errands.
你在办公室吗
You at the office?
在去的路上
I'm on my way.
我得准备下与阿雅·尚度的视频会议
I've got to prepare for the VidCon with Ara Shondu.
磁悬浮列车的修订说明书
Yeah, the revised specs for the Maglev
就在茶几上的海湾报告下面
are on the side table under the geo reports.
很好 谢谢
Great, thanks.
阿曼达
Amanda?
你听到那个嗡嗡声了吗
Do you hear that humming?
他在防护网那边
He's at the stasis net.
阿曼达
Amanda?
抱歉 我的信♥号♥♥器滑掉了
Sorry, my hailer slipped.
你知道了
You know.
你说什么
What are you talking about?
你的声音
It's in your voice.
我比任何人都了解你
I know you better than anybody.
我别无选择
I didn't have a choice.
城市完蛋了
The town's finished.
你现在只能逃跑
All you can do now is run.
雷夫
Rafe?
雷夫 立刻把你的人都带去防护网
Rafe, get your men to the stasis net now.
快点 你要跟丢了
Come on, you're losing him.
-没有 -快点
- No, I'm not. - Hurry up.
亲爱的 你可以步行
You're welcome to walk, sweetheart.
刚才叫我做"亲爱的"
Did you just call me sweetheart?
那是无奈之举
It was my second choice.
滚开
Down.
那个混♥蛋♥还活着
That son of a bitch still alive?
-雷夫 雷夫 不要 -不要
- Rafe, Rafe, no. - Hey, hey, no!
我们需要留他活口 明白吗
Hey, we need him alive. All right?
你为什么杀了卢克
Why did you kill Luke?
别无选择
No choice.
他打算告密 他会毁了一切
He was gonna talk and ruin everything.
你说谎
You're lying!
你看到这把冰♥火♥枪了吗
Hey, you see this cold fire gun?
我认出了这设计
I recognize the design.
是欧美克合金的
It's an Omec alloy.
只有一个沃坦族会使用这些
There's only one Votan race that uses these,
也并不是印迪金 是吧 本
and it's not Indogene, is it, Ben?
我知道你现在很痛苦
Now, I know you're in a lot of pain,
但是我需要你集中精神
but I need you to focus.
说
Speak!
每个人都得离开 你们都得离开
Everybody needs to leave, all of you.
他们已经来了
They're coming now.
他们计划天黑之后立刻攻击
They're planning to attack right after dark.
什么样的攻击 你在说什么
What kind of attack? What are you talking about?
清醒点
Hey! Stay with me.
是他们吗
Is it them?
你说的是
Are you talking about the...
到底是怎么回事
What the hell is going on?
沃奇
The Volge.
属地战争期间我和他们交过手
I fought them during the pale wars.
没有防护网
Without the stasis net,
抗争之城一点机会都没有
Defiance doesn't stand a chance.
所有市民 十分钟内去达比广场集♥合♥
All townspeople, gather at Darby Square in ten minutes
罗斯沃特市长有重要发言
for an important address from Mayor Rosewater.
所有市民 十分钟内
All townspeople, gather at Darby Square
去达比广场集♥合♥ 罗斯沃特市长
in ten minutes for an important address
有重要发言
from Mayor Rosewater.
已经走了
It's already gone!
在你离开这里之前
You should come by before you leave town
你应该最后再来一次 好吗
for one last visit, okay?
我会给你打折的
And I'll give you a discount,
半价哦
half price.
别说
Don't start.
你需要吃东西
You need to eat.
不行
I can't.
我得出去说服大家
I've got to go out there and convince people
和想要彻底摧毁地球的敌人战斗
to fight an enemy bred to wipe out planets.
我们不知道他们为什么发起攻击
We have no idea why they're attacking,
知道答案的人正处于昏迷之中
and the guy with the answers is in a coma.
这已经超出我的能力范围了
I'm in over my head.
你可以的
You can do this.
你总能随机应变
You always rise to the occasion,
不论机会有多渺小
no matter how tough the odds are.
你真好
You're sweet.
我说的是事实
I'm right.
现在 我现在只有一堆纸上废话
Well, right now, all I've got is a bunch of words on a page
听起来就是一堆纸上废话
that sound like a bunch of words on a page.
妮基会...
Look, Nicky would...
不 你不是妮基
No, you are not Nicky.
不要做演讲 对他们直说
Don't give a speech. Just talk to them.
阿曼达 大家都在等着了
Amanda? The town's waiting.
做你的妹妹我很自豪
I'm proud to be your sister.
你们俩是姐妹
You two are sisters?
是啊 怎么了
Yeah, why?
没什么
No reason.
到现在为止 你们都知道有人摧毁了防护网
By now, you all know a saboteur has destroyed the stasis nets.
-什么 -那沃奇呢
- What, what? - What about the Volge?
沃奇呢
What about the Volge?
保罗 有军队要来了
There is an army coming, Paul.
我不会假装没有
I'm not gonna pretend there isn't.
妮基市长呢
Where's Mayor Nicky?
问题是
The question is,
我们要做什么
what are we gonna...
剧集 | 抗争(2013) | 导航列表