我知道
I know.
但是
But...
我明白
I hear you.
我见过你的警探朋友了
I met your detective friend.
我提到你的名字时 他的眼神很特别
He had a look in his eye when I said your name.
我以前见你的男朋友有过那种眼神
I seen that look in your boys' eyes before.
别说了
Don't.
这是你要的设计图
Here's your blueprints.
还有一件事
I need one more thing.
去死吧
Go to hell.
叫一个枪手午夜去汉考克中心放冷枪
Just call in a shooter at the Hancock at midnight.
那样会吸引大量注意力 是吧
That should get a lot of attention, eh?
快好了 艾琳 就快了哦
Almost there, Erin-- 5-yard line.
真是我的乖妹子
That's my girl.
好 伙计们 听好了
All right, players, listen up.
你们俩是西北来的
You two are northwestern kids.
你们每个月在十大名校联盟能卖♥♥掉一百磅大♥麻♥
You sell 100 pounds of weed every month all over the Big Ten.
十大联盟有十二所学校 谁给解释一下
Of which there are 12 schools. Somebody explain that one.
-别管这么多了 -是的
- Let's just do this. - Exactly.
我会跟布里格斯说为了交换你们的信息
I'm gonna tell Briggs in return for the info on you guys,
我要他把自己知道的
all I want to know is what he knows
关于工地劫案的信息都告诉我 明白吗
about the construction robbery, you feel me?
他们明白了 我在外面等
They feel you. I'll wait outside.
没有问题的话
No doubt.
我们就开始吧
Let's do it.
-你好 兄弟 -什么事
- What's up, dog? - What's going on?
科普兰·布里格斯在哪儿
Where's Copeland Briggs?
我带了几个牛逼的伙计过来
Got some stone-cold wildcats right here.
是啊
Yeah.
我不...
Hey, well, I don't--
我改主意不想干了
I think I changed my mind about this deal.
赶紧的
Now.
你好 布里格斯
What's up, Briggs?
你是谁 这是谁
Who is you? Who is this?
来给你指条财路 兄弟
Here to make you rich, boy.
我已经发财了 伙计 你想都想不到
I'm rich already, homey, in ways you don't even know.
什么事
What's up?
等等 等一下
Hold on. Wait a minute.
瞧 他们是我的伙计
Now, see, these are my homeys, right?
-他们俩都是 -警♥察♥
- Now, these are a couple of-- - Cops.
我们都是警♥察♥
We're all cops.
你坐了我的椅子 怎么还不起来
I think you're in my chair. Why don't you hop up?
我们想了解一下工地劫案的情况
We'd like to know about the construction-site robbery.
所以呢
And?
-跟你说我有什么好处 -没好处
- What's in it for me? - Nothing.
要不我们让街角那所学校停课
So how about we let the school around the corner get out,
把小鬼们都拉出来
let all the kids file by,
让他们看见警♥察♥跟科普兰·布里格斯一起行动
and they can see the cops just kicking it with Copeland Briggs.
之后 我们也许可以拎一打啤酒
Maybe later, we'll get a 12-pack,
拿到你那儿去
bring it by your place,
最好让所有人都知道你是个线人
let everybody know that you're a C.I., at best.
或者你现在就把我们想知道的告诉我们
Or you just tell us what we want right now,
我们三十秒后就从这里消失
and we'll be out of here in 30 seconds.
好吧 伙计
Look, man...
一个叫"红佬"拉德纳的家伙来过这里
Dude named Red Radner stopped by here.
给了我们一些好处
Dropped a bunch of bread off for us
让我们看着建筑工地的门口
to watch the gate at the construction site
然后有一伙白人冲进去洗劫了那个地方
while a bunch of white boys went in there and robbed the place.
我听见了枪声
Now, I heard gunshots,
但不知道有人被杀了
but I ain't know nobody got killed.
我就知道这么多
That's all I know.
阿特沃特 有时候警徽比鬼扯好用多了
Atwater, sometimes the badge is mightier than the B.S.
"红佬"凯文·拉德纳
Kevin "Red" Radner.
在纽约 印第安纳和伊利诺伊州被通缉
He's wanted in New York, Indiana, and Illinois
涉嫌谋杀 武装抢劫和非法交易
for murder, armed robbery, and trafficking.
-贩毒还是... -卖♥♥淫
- Drugs or-- - Girls.
还逃过了强♥奸♥指控
Beat a rape charge too.
关注他是因为建筑工地的
We like him for pulling the strings
抢劫案是他牵线搭桥的
on that construction-site robbery.
他行踪不定 但是以前
He's in the wind, but he's had a lot
跟这家伙有很多生意往来
of prior dealings with this guy,
查理·普列塞
Charlie Pugliese.
我们确信普列塞也是"红佬"团伙的一员
We have every reason to believe Pugliese was part of Red's crew.
据线报说
Tip from a C.I. came in,
普列塞想用工地偷来的炸♥药♥
said Pugliese's planning on using the explosives stolen from that site
炸北朗代尔的这家珠宝店抢劫
to knock off this jewelry exchange on North Lawndale.
出发吧
We're moving out.
总归要来的
Can't avoid this.
我知道
I know.
各就各位
All right, be ready.
就是现在 行动
All right, that's it. Move in.
手举起来 举起来
Hands up. Keep them up.
-不许动 -不许动
- Don't move! - Freeze!
手举起来
Put your hands up! Get 'em up!
转过去 手举起来
Turn around, get them hands up!
闭嘴 待着别动
Tune down, just stay there,
不许动
don't move.
别看我 看别的地方
Don't look at me. Look away.
手举高
Keep 'em high!
对 看别的地方
Yeah, yeah, look away.
后备箱里有伤人武器吗
Anything in the trunk that could hurt me?
-没有 -大声点
- No. - I don't hear you.
-没有 -车内有爆♥炸♥物
- No. - Explosives in the car.
我要举报一起2002年10月12号♥的谋杀案
I'd like to report a murder from October 12, 2002.
受害者名叫里奇·桑多瓦尔
Victim's name was Ricky Sandoval.
我有全部的线索
I have all the information--
谁杀了他 谁帮着处理的尸体
who killed him and who helped get rid of the body.
把他带去车里
Put him in the car.
-另外两个开口了吗 -都找了律师
- Anything from the other two? - Lawyered up.
好 大家都走吧
All right, everybody clear out.
等等 先让我跟他谈谈
Hang on. I want to talk to him first.
然后想干什么随你
Then you can do whatever you want.
你想按程序来 艾琳
You wanted to go by the book, Erin.
我奉陪
Well, here we are.
你知道桑多瓦尔怎么对安妮的
You know what Sandoval was doing to Annie.
也知道她为什么杀人
You know why she snapped.
说这些太迟了
It's too late for all that.
我给了你一笔勾销的机会
I gave you a chance to keep it buried.
你想昭告天下 没问题
You want to go public about everything, fine.
但你要知道
But just so you know,
我准备说是我杀了桑多瓦尔
I'm gonna say I killed Sandoval--
不让安妮和特拉维斯骨肉分离
keep Annie and Travis together.
你还真是个警♥察♥啊
Wow. You really are a cop, aren't you?
看看这吓人的手段
Bluffing your ass off.
有种就试试
Try me.
你让博伊特毫无理由地把我赶出了城
You let Voight run me out of town with nothing.
没有理由
Nothing!
你可是要被他扔进湖里喂鱼的
You were headed for the bottom of the lake.
我求他饶你一命
I begged for your life.
就这一次 活得有意义点吧
Do something with it, for once.
供出拉德纳 跟我们合作
Give us Radner, cooperate fully,
你只要蹲一年牢
and you're out in a year.
在里面戒了毒 当个男人
Clean yourself up on the inside, become a man,
或许你还会是个合格的父亲
and then maybe you can be a dad to your son.
要么扯出桑多瓦尔的事
Or give a statement on Sandoval.
那你和我...
And then you and me--
我们同归于尽
we can go down the tubes together.
你选吧
It's up to you.
我没杀那个保安
I didn't kill that guard.
"红佬"杀的
Red did.
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表