Is everything okay?
没事 亲爱的 只是工作
Yeah, it's fine, honey. It's just work.
去吧
Okay.
不用我跟你说你都知道西姆斯是个疯子
Look, I don't have to tell you, Sims is unhinged.
他可以根据事实进行推理
He could put two and two together,
然后以为 你说了什么
figure out that... you said something.
他有可能会在这里出现
There's a possibility he might show up here.
我不知道
I don't know.
也许我是希望成为一个
Maybe I was hoping I'd be one of those cops
在整个职业生涯中一枪不开的警♥察♥
that go their whole careers without firing a single shot.
你想升职 对吗
Well, you want to be upstairs, right?
当然
Yeah, of course.
那我觉得你开枪是件好事
Well, then I think it's good you popped your cherry now,
因为我可以保证 这肯定不会是你最后一次
because I promise you, this is not going to be the last time
拔枪射击
you fire your weapon.
那你呢 你的秘诀是什么
What about you? What's your trick?
我没有认真想过
I don't really think about it.
所以你只是把自己的感受隐藏起来
Oh, so you just bury your feelings,
像其他男人那样吗
like a typical guy.
不 不是有意为之
No, it's not intentional or anything.
我只是不怎么受影响
I just, really, it doesn't bother me.
你从来不想被你杀掉的嫌疑犯吗
You don't ever think about the suspect you killed?
我叔叔曾经跟我说过两个和尚的故事
My uncle used to tell me this story about two monks...
好吧
Okay.
他们在河边发现一个任性的少女
who find a wayward maiden on the riverbank, right?
一个和尚对另一个和尚说
And one monk says to the other monk...
-这是年轻一点的那个和尚 -好吧
- This is the younger monk. - Okay.
这是在他们过河之后
This is after they cross the river.
要点在于 不要总把问题挂在心上
The upshot is don't carry your problems around with you.
和尚
Monks?
和尚
Monks.
谢谢 谢谢你的啤酒
Thanks for the-- thanks for the beer.
不客气
Yeah.
你想找人聊天的话我随时奉陪
I'm around anytime you need to talk.
-好吗 -好
- All right? - Yeah.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
不 我
No, I'm--
别这样 没事
No, hey, it's okay.
我觉得你可能在喝酒
I figured you might be drinking.
男人不应该自己喝闷酒
A man shouldn't be drinking alone.
怎么 你是在拖车公园长大的吗
What, were you raised in a trailer park?
效果都一样 对吧
Works the same, right?
没错
Yeah.
以前我的枪和警徽也被收走过
You know, I had my piece and badge taken away from me.
世界上最痛苦的事莫过于此
It's the worst feeling in the world.
是因为布朗宁的事吗
Was it the Browning thing?
没人以为我们会把他活着送到目的地
No one expected us to deliver him alive,
所以
so...
我们决定干脆直接不送了
We just decided not to deliver him at all.
是博伊特让你这么做的吗
Did Voight make you do it?
那晚没有人让任何人做任何事
No one made anyone do anything that night.
我没有杀朗尼
I didn't kill Lonnie.
别紧张
It's no sweat.
我能让你看点东西吗
Can I run something by you?
当然可以
Yeah, yeah.
菲尔·罗迪杰做出了声明
So Phil Rodiger gives his statement,
他说
and he says...
他儿子那晚没有回家
that his son never came home that night.
但我知道他回了
But I know he did.
我的手榴弹去哪儿了
Where the hell is my grenade?
你的什么
Your what?
是个镇纸
Oh, it's a paperweight.
我大学毕业时别人送给我的礼物
A gift that I got when I graduated the academy.
如果不在这里的话...
If it's not nailed down around here...
普拉特正在给
Hey, Platt's taking donations
罗斯蒙特那个被杀害的警♥察♥募捐
for the Rosemont cop that was killed.
多掏点
Dig deep.
非常感谢
Much appreciated.
伯吉斯最好别哭穷
Burgess better not cry poor.
我不管博伊特或是别人怎么看你
Hey, I don't care what Voight or anyone else thinks about you.
只要你对得起自己坐的位置
As long as you honor that chair you're sitting in,
我就支持你
you'll be right by me.
看来我不是这里唯一一个没有社交生活的人
I see I'm not the only one without a social life here.
调查员搜查了修理厂的犯罪现场
So investigators searching the crime scene at the salvage yard
发现了几百克病毒
found a couple hundred grams of meth,
一箱武器 还有这个
a cache of weapons, and this.
你之前询问的那个律师
That lawyer you interviewed earlier--
我觉得你应该让她来一趟了
I think you're going to want to bring her in.
关掉
Turn it off.
求你了
Please.
我猜摄影师不是你的丈夫吧
I'm assuming the cameraman isn't your husband.
当然不是
Of course not.
那是谁
Then who is it?
想让我把你丈夫带来看看吗
Want me to bring your husband down here to watch?
托尼·强斯顿
Tony Johnston.
我是被迫的
I was forced into it.
我怎么觉得你挺享受的
Looks like you were enjoying it to me.
我遇到雅各布·西姆斯的时候正在帮强斯顿上诉
I was working on Johnston's appeal when I met Jacob Sims.
我需要他的证词
I needed his testimony for the case.
他从去年开始跟踪我
Over the last year, he began stalking me.
为什么你不找警♥察♥
Why didn't you reach out to the police?
你也知道他们的名声
You know their reputation.
他威胁我
He threatened me.
他说如果我不从 他就要伤害我的家人
He said if I didn't, he'd charge a family tax.
要是我不跟他发生性关系
Either I have sex with him,
他就杀了我丈夫和女儿
or he kills my husband and my daughter.
他说他会把那段录像寄给所有我认识的人
He said he'd send that video to everyone I know.
你怎么看
So what do you think?
或许强斯顿和西姆斯为了她闹翻了
Maybe Johnston and Sims had a falling out over her?
那也不能解释他们为什么杀埃利奥特博士
That doesn't explain why they hacked up Dr. Elliot.
我有个线人 他过去是北佬帮那边的
I have a CI who used to be a Northsider.
或许他知道西姆斯的事
Maybe he knows something about Sims.
你还跟白人至上主义者有来往
You're tight with a white supremacist?
不过是逢场作戏
Like this.
-能不能... -当然
- Can you... - Yeah, of course.
谢谢
Thanks.
我不是那种破坏别人家庭的人
I'm not a home wrecker.
什么 你说笑吗
What, are you kidding me?
你算是这里最正直的警♥察♥了
You're like the most honest cop in this building.
所以我们就当什么都没发生过吧
Then we can agree what happened never happened.
伯吉斯 听着
Hey, Burgess, look.
求你了
Please.
我们继续当朋友吧
Let's keep it as friends.
记忆已消除 行了吧
Erased from my memory. All right?
鲁塞克刚跟我说我占了两个车位
Ruzek was just letting me know that I was double-parked,
我现在出去挪一挪
so I'm going to go move it.
对了 我就在找这个呢
Oh, right, yeah. I've been looking for that.
我看看我有多少
Let me see, um... let me see how much I have.
太好了 给
Oh, great. There you go.
在之前给警方的口供里
In the statement you gave the detectives,
你说你晚上十点之后就没见过朗尼了
you said that you didn't see Lonnie after 10:00 P.M.,
你说他开车走了就没再回家
that he went for a drive and he never came back.
我那晚跟踪了朗尼
I was following Lonnie that night,
这段监控被拍到后不久
and not long after these pictures were taken
我就看着他走进了家门
I watched him walk into your house.
朗尼找猎物找累了 于是就回家了
Lonnie got tired of hunting, so he went home.
而他的死亡时间
And according to the time of death,
是在我拍下这张照片后一小时
he was killed an hour after I took this photo.
你儿子不是在拉福莱特公园被杀的吧
Your son wasn't killed in Lafollette Park, was he?
我不知道你在胡说什么
You got no idea what you're talking about.
菲尔 你去哪儿
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表