你麻烦大了 伙计
You got a big problema, ese.
我要律师
Abogado.
这里可没有律师 伙计
No comprende abogado down here, bro.
我想[西语]
Espero.
等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait.
原来你会说英语啊
You speak english after all.
我什么都没干
No, I-I didn't do anything.
不不不 太晚了
No, no, no, no, no. It's too late.
你要知道安东尼奥打人可是奥林匹克水准的
You know Antonio was gonna fight in the Olympics.
我没伤害他 求你们了 别
I didn't hurt him. Please, no.
别 别
No, no.
他这点权利还是有的
He's still got a hell of a right.
别别别
Aah, no, no, no, no!
我的搭档因你而死
My partner is dead because of you,
现在我儿子也出事了
and now my son.
等等 等等 手下留情
Wait, wait! Please.
他的名字是马泰奥 他的名字是马泰奥
His name is Mateo. His name is Mateo.
求你了 我有他的手♥机♥号♥ 求你了
Please, please! I have his cell number, please.
求你了 别打我
Please, no!
求你了
Please.
是马泰奥抓了你的小儿子
Mateo has your young son.
求你了 求你了
Please, please.
[西语]
他跑了 没有迪戈的信息
He's running. Nothing about Diego.
我定位了他的手♥机♥ 这样跟西亚当斯塔
I've pinged his cell to the West Adams tower,
还有城市中心就形成了一个三角形
triangulating with the city center.
我要城市所有
I want men deployed
主要的交通路线上都有我的人
to all major transportation routes out of the city--
中途机场 奥哈拉机场 包括所有高速公路
Midway, O'Hare, I'm including all expressways.
他在联合车站
He's at Union Station.
所有人 去楼下
Everybody, hit the floor.
大家四散搜索
Everyone, fan out.
他一定就在这里
He's gotta be here somewhere.
爸爸 爸爸
Papa, papa!
-路易斯 -爸爸
- Luis! - Papa!
我看到他了
I see him.
印第安纳波利斯
在上一辆开往印第安纳波利斯的车
Boarding a bus for Indianapolis.
等着我们
Wait for us.
中美巴士公♥司♥第949号♥车上客
Mid-America Bus Number 949
目的地印第安纳波利斯
is now boarding for Indianapolis.
中美巴士公♥司♥第949号♥车上客
Mid-America Bus Number 949
目的地印第安纳波利斯
is now boarding for Indianapolis.
你敢叫 我就杀了你
You scream, I'll kill you.
然后再去你家杀了你父母
Then I'll go to your house and kill your parents.
明白了吗[西语]
Comprende?
琳德赛看到他了
Lindsay has eyes on him.
他们在开往印第安纳波利斯的车上
They're on a bus headed to Indianapolis.
迪戈没有受伤
Diego is unharmed.
芝加哥警♥察♥ 你们经理办公室在哪
CPD. Where's the manager's office?
车上有多少人
How many on the bus?
带驾驶员25个
25 plus the driver.
-你能联♥系♥上驾驶员吗 -塔莉娅·库克
- Can you contact the driver? - Talia Cook.
可以 我有她的手♥机♥号♥
Yeah, I got her cell phone number.
-她够冷静吗 -我不知道
- Can she handle herself? - I don't know.
-我们才共事一年 -把号♥码给我
- Only been with us a year. - Give me the number.
我是塔莉娅
This is Talia.
塔莉娅 我是经理办公室的克林特
Talia, this is Clint in the manager's office.
我车上有个警♥察♥
I got a cop on this bus.
我知道
I know.
芝加哥警署的人想跟你说话
CPD here wants to talk to you.
你好 塔莉娅
Hey, Talia.
我叫安东尼奥
My name's Antonio.
听着 我们需要你假装
Listen, we're gonna need you to pretend
客车的发动机出故障了 告诉乘客
there's some engine trouble and announce that
后面会有辆客车来接管他们
a second bus is coming behind you to take over.
你以前遇到过发动机故障吗
You ever have engine trouble before?
有一次
Once.
冒出来很多烟 然后发动机失灵了
There was a whole lot of smoke, and the engine conked out.
好的 就像那样 只是没烟而已
All right, well, it's just like that minus the smoke.
我好像看到他了
I think I see him.
好的 你要冷静
All right, you gotta play it cool.
轻踩几脚刹车 然后路边停车
Just tap your brakes a few times and pull over.
剩下的交给我们 你能做到吗 塔莉娅
We'll do the rest. Can you do that, Talia?
是的 警官 我现在就停车吗
Yes, sir. You want me to do it now?
等十分钟以后
Just give us ten minutes.
是的 警官
Yes, sir.
发信人 沃伊特
十分钟
你们要把客车逼停到路右边
You gotta push it all the way over here to the right.
发动机似乎出故障了 乘客们
Looks like we're having engine trouble, folks.
我需要靠边停车看看情况
I'm gonna pull the bus over and take a look.
就是这辆
There it is.
我已经请求另一辆大巴来接你们了
I've already called another bus to take you on your way,
很快就会过来
so it should be here in a minute or two.
别着急
Don't worry.
后备巴士开来了 乘客们
Here comes the backup bus now, folks.
我对造成的不便表示抱歉
Apologies for any inconvenience.
我们对耽误大家深感抱歉 乘客们
All right, we're real sorry for the delay, folks,
但我们又派了一辆没有问题的大巴
but we've got a tried and true new rig out here
会立刻将各位送达目的地
that'll get you where you're going right away.
现在 我需要大家下车
Now, what I need from all of you
拿好各自的行李
is to disembark, grab your luggage,
然后有秩序地登上后面那辆大巴
and head on over to the next bus in an orderly fashion.
各位能做到吗
Can you do that for me?
谢谢
Thank you.
站起来啊
Get up.
-能瞄准吗 -不行
- Do you have the shot? - Negative.
-你好 -你好
- Hey. - Hey.
发动机是什么故障啊
So what happened with the engine?
-还挺吓人的 -发动机只是...
- Pretty scary, huh? - The engine just--
后面那辆车不会再有什么事了吧
Is everything gonna be all right back there?
我们都能按时到站 对吗
We are gonna get where we need to go on time, right?
当然 当然
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
-没问题的 -好的
- It's gonna be fine. - Okay.
因为第二辆车看起来...
'Cause the second bus is looking...
听着 我家里还有孩子
Listen, I got kids at home.
警♥察♥[西语]
Policia.
[西语]
放下武器
Drop it!
-迪戈 -放下武器
- Diego! - Drop it!
我发誓我会杀了他
I swear I will kill him.
把枪放下
Put it down.
-能瞄准吗 -不行 他有掩护
- Do you have the shot? - I don't. He's not clear.
-把枪放下 -我可不这么想
- Put it down! - I don't think so.
-放下枪 -开枪啊 来啊 开枪啊
- Drop the gun. - Shoot! Come on, shoot!
来啊 我发誓我会杀了他
Come on. I swear I'll kill him.
你要开枪吗
You gonna shoot?
我可不觉得
Nah, I don't think so.
琳德赛 扶稳
Lindsay, hold on to something.
过来 我抱住你了 趴下来
Come here, I got you. Get down.
安东尼奥 我抱住他了 抱住迪戈了
Antonio, I got him! I got Diego, I got him.
-他没事 过来吧 -迪戈
- He's okay. Come here. - Diego.
-爸爸 爸爸 -过来 过来
- Daddy. Daddy! - Come here, come here.
你刚才太勇敢了
Oh! You were so brave.
你太勇敢了 儿子 太勇敢了
You were brave, buddy. You were brave.
你做得很对
You did the right thing.
把手放进口袋里
Put your hands in your pockets.
这样会好些
It gets easier.
没事了
It's okay.
你没事的
You're okay.
对不起 车里味道太大
Sorry about the smell.
我根本不在乎
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表