发现了手♥枪♥打出子弹的九个角位
We've got the nine mils from the pistols,
然后从墙上挖出了几个子弹
and then I dug a couple slugs out of the wall.
我觉得这是0.22中空弹
I think that' a 0.22 hollow point.
杀手用的子弹
It's an assassin's bullet.
十有八♥九♥他进来时碰上了哥伦比亚的杀手
10 to 1 he came in with a Colombian hit squad,
胸部中了两枪
caught two in the chest,
倒下后 他的朋友就不管他了
and his amigos left him where he fell.
查查这位波哥大[哥伦比亚首都]先生的指纹
So run Mr. Bogota's prints.
看看能有什么发现
See if we find anything at all.
我们得知道到底是谁
We need a name.
他买♥♥了咖啡
He picks up his coffee,
去了药房♥
goes to the pharmacy,
取了干洗衣服
picks up the dry cleaning.
盯佩尔科的梢完全是浪费时间 埃尔
Tailing Perko was a complete wank, Al.
总有露出马脚的时候
That is till it isn't.
毫无意义
That is meaningless.
所以你跟温迪到底要怎么样
So what'd you decide about Wendy?
我只是想慢慢来 你知道吗
Oh, I'm just takin' it one day at a time, you know?
不 我不知道
No, I don't know.
真不知道
Not really.
我得问问你
Hey, I got to ask you.
普拉特警长 她出柜了吗
Sergeant Platt, is she out of the closet?
我觉得对那个女人
I make it my mission to know as little
了解的越少越好
about that woman as possible.
她让我假扮她男友去见她父亲
She's making me be her beard to meet her father.
不想让爸爸知道自己是同性恋什么的 这我理解
I get it, you don't want your dad to know you're gay.
也无所谓 可我不理解她为什么这样
That's fine. I just don't get it with her.
我高中有个朋友 叫特拉维斯·怀特
High school friend of mine, Travis White.
是个足球运动员
Hell of a football player.
获得了圣母大学的全额奖学金 长得很帅
Full ride at Notre Dame, the works.
但生来就是同性恋 所有人都知道
But gay as the day is long, and everybody knew it.
他宁愿和他男朋友搬去朝鲜
Now, rather than come out to his parents,
也不愿在父母面前出柜
he moves to Korea with his boyfriend.
现在 他每年回来一趟
Now, he comes back once a year
但告诉他的父母
but tells his parents
他在朝鲜的女朋友害怕坐飞机
that his girlfriend out there is afraid of flying.
朝鲜
Korea.
他父母人很好
Now--and his parents are nice.
看看这个人
Look at this guy.
赚区区一美元真不容易啊
Man, anything for a buck, huh?
离我的车远点 好吗
Hey! Get away from the car, would you?
搞什么
What the fuck?
天呐
Whoa.
搞什么
What the hell?
站住
Hey!
我去追那个擦车窗的人
I got the squeegee guy.
站住
Stop!
趴下 趴下
Get down, get down!
坚持住 伙计
Hang in there, buddy.
站住
Stop!
芝加哥警署 快闪开
Chicago P.D.! Out of the way!
快 快 快走
Go, go, go!
妈的
Son of a bitch.
有辆车接应那个混♥蛋♥
Bastard had a car waiting.
这个人怎么样了
How's this guy?
不太好
Not good.
天啊
Jeez.
是汽油
It's gasoline.
当敌人进入某处时故意烧毁
破坏及移除任何可能对敌人有用的东西
哥伦比亚人这次要用使用焦土战略了
The Colombians are going scorched earth on this.
千真万确
Literally.
我觉得他们是想把这个人和他的所有东西
I think they were hoping to torch this guy in his car
都在车里烧光
along with everything with him.
但我在他手♥机♥被烧毁之前
But I managed to put out the flames
扑灭了火苗
before his cell phone was destroyed.
给我吧
I'll take that.
我以为你相信佩尔科
I thought you said you believed Perko.
在克罗地亚的帮派问题上 我是相信他
About the Croatian gang, yeah.
但哥伦比亚人的事 我不清楚
But this Colombian thing, I don't know how it adds up.
我有个想法
I got a theory.
佩尔科知道将会有八百万收入囊中
Perko knows about the $8 million coming in,
决定是时候建他的退休基金了
decides it's time to set up his retirement fund.
嫌疑人 卢卡斯·佩尔科
于是雇他的克罗地亚老朋友来取钱
Hires his old Croatian friends to come and take it.
唯一的问题是
Only problem is,
哥伦比亚人发现了 决定来个螳螂捕蝉
the Colombians found out and decided to rob the robbers.
好吧 但哥伦比亚人是怎么知道的
Okay, but how did the Colombians find out?
有个号♥码连续十一次
Perko's cell had the same number call it
给佩尔科打电♥话♥
the last 11 times.
打给州法♥院♥ 安排个法官
Call the state, line up a judge.
你去准备申请调查手♥机♥记录的搜查证
You start writing up a warrant for that phone.
不用
Don't need to.
电♥话♥全是从斯泰特维尔监狱打来的
The calls all came from inside Stateville Prison.
除非你们是我的新律师
Unless you guys are my new attorneys,
否则我没什么好说的
I got nothing to say.
你哥哥死了
Your brother is dead.
像块牛排一样在1♥8♥大♥街
He was lit up like a barbecue grill
路中间被烤熟了
in the middle of 18th Street.
我不信
I don't believe you.
是哥伦比亚人干的
Colombians did it.
八百万没了 小子 没了
The $8 million is gone, baby, gone.
抢劫是你的主意 对吗
Robbery was your idea, yeah?
你哥哥跟你说了他在哪里
Your brother told you about where he worked,
干什么工作 因为你们关系很好
what he did, 'cause you two were close.
你给他和二三帮的人牵线认识
You connected him with the Two-Threes,
你被关进来之前就是把毒品卖♥♥给他们的
who you sold drugs for prior to getting locked up.
哥伦比亚人吗
Colombians?
没错
Yeah.
他们会把牵扯其中的人都赶尽杀绝
They're killing anyone and everyone involved in this plan.
所以你得告诉我们你是怎么
So you need to tell us what deal you made
出♥卖♥♥♥的你哥哥
to double-cross your brother,
否则我们会把那十宗谋杀都安在你头上
or we're gonna charge you federally for all ten murders,
然后我就能听到自己最喜欢的两个词了
and then I get to hear my two favorite words...
等等 听好了...
wait, listen, wait, here it comes:
"死刑"
"death penalty."
你得给我换个囚室
You gotta get me a new cell.
让我从那间搬出来
Move me out of that block.
你想讨价还价
Whoa, you want to negotiate,
那就得先证明自己有用啊
then you got to give us something.
不 你不懂
No, you don't understand.
我的狱友是哥伦比亚人
My cellmate is Colombian.
是拉丁君主帮的杀手
He's a big time killer with the Latin Kings.
他一定是听到我说的话了
He must've heard me talking.
他叫米盖尔·奥特加
His name is Miguel Ortega.
我没有出♥卖♥♥♥卢卡斯
I didn't double-cross Lukas.
我爱他
I loved him.
你们得帮我
You gotta help me.
那犯人叫米盖尔·奥特加
The prisoner's name is Miguel Ortega.
-囚号♥452-8512 -好的
- Convict number 452-8512. - Okay.
我要接到过他电♥话♥的所有人的名字和住址
I need the name and address of every person he's called,
探监人员 或者过去72小时内寄信的人
visited, or sent mail to the last 72 hours.
马上查
I'm on it.
我们要给多米尼克·佩尔科换间囚室吗
We gonna move Dominik Perko to a new cell?
他自作的孽
He made his bed.
自己受吧
Let him bleed in it.
查到了
Score one for the home team.
米盖尔·奥特加被探视过九次
Miguel Ortega's been visited nine times
打了四通电♥话♥给自己在
and made four phone calls to his main man
拉丁君主帮的亲信 罗洛·拉米雷斯
in the Latin Kings, Rolo Ramirez.
这些都是现在跟着他的副手
And these are his active lieutenants.
那是那个流浪汉
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表