I completely understand the situation I'm in.
安东尼奥
Antonio.
你见到牛仔哥的时候
When you see the cowboy,
告诉他八爪祝他生日快乐
tell him that Pulpo says happy birthday,
他就会知道你是自己人
then he'll know you're good.
你好
Que pasa?
我是蒂科
I'm Tico.
八爪祝你生日快乐
Pulpo says happy birthday.
我以前没见过你
I've never seen you before.
现在你见到了
Now you have.
把外套脱了
Open your shirt.
把外套脱了
Open your shirt.
别紧张
Take it easy.
脱掉
Open it.
把外套脱掉
Open your shirt.
各就各位 准备冲进去
All right, get ready to move in.
你疯了吗
Are you out of your mind?
你疯了吗
Are you out of your mind?
我不知道你是谁
I don't know who you are,
能证明你身份的只有一个名字
and all you got is a name.
我表亲和八爪
I'm the cousin of the guy
一起在斯泰特维尔监狱里
who's on Pulpo's tier at Stateville.
负责保护他
The one who gives him protection.
不如我告诉我表亲你用枪对着我
How 'bout I tell my cousin you pulled a gun on me,
等八爪出院回来
and as soon as Pulpo's back from the hospital,
他必死无疑
he slits his throat,
你觉得下一个死的会是谁
and guess whose throat is next?
抱歉
I'm sorry.
你早该道歉了
You damn well better be.
那么 就此一笔勾销
Entonces...estamos bien?
好吧
Si.
现在该怎么办
Okay. So now what?
安东尼奥·道森 真有你的
Antonio Dawson, baby.
小村折扣商场
再次向你道歉
Again, I'm sorry.
没事
Don't sweat it.
准备出发
Wheels up.
-琳娜·奥齐亚吗 -我是
- Lina Ochoa? - Yes?
我们是琳德赛和霍斯特德警探
Detectives Lindsay and Halstead.
我们有几个问题想问你
We have a couple questions to ask you.
什么问题
What about?
你认识一个叫亚德勒斯·迪亚斯
You know someone by the name of Adres Dias,
绰号♥"八爪"的人吗
goes by Pulpo?
老天 别和我提他
Oh, God, don't remind me.
你是怎么认识他的
How do you know him?
我们在夜店见过一次
We met in a club once.
我当时真不该对他那么好
I made the mistake of being nice to him.
我们发现他经常给你打电♥话♥
We noticed that he called you a lot,
大概有144次
like, 144 times.
是的 因为他是疯子
Yeah, 'cause he's crazy.
我觉得他想杀我
I would've taken out a restraining order against him
所以对他申请了禁令
if I didn't think he'd kill me.
他最近联♥系♥过你吗
Have you had any contact with him recently?
当然没有
Hell no.
他不会是越狱了吧
Don't tell me he's out.
没有
No.
没有 我们只是随便问问
No, we're just checking.
那就好 让他把牢底坐穿吧
Good. Let him rot in prison.
好的 感谢你的配合
Okay. Thank you for your time.
妈妈
Mama?
祝你们好运
Good luck.
孩子真可爱
Cute kid.
小村折扣商场
[西语]
钥匙
Keys.
你在这里等着
You stay here.
我看到罗伯斯了
I got an eye on Robles.
带着黑帽子 穿着带帽黑色皮夹克
Black hat, black leather jacket with a hoodie.
不过没看见穆尼奥斯
No sign of Munoz though.
他走了
He's on the move.
你跟我在这等
Hey, you stay here with me.
罗伯斯匆忙离开
All right, Robles is leaving in the rig.
跟着他
Follow him.
明白
Copy.
别难过了
Hey, quit beating yourself up.
没人会说你闲话
Nobody's gonna judge you.
小打小闹而已 谁在意呢
It's birds and bees. Who cares?
你说得对
You're right.
是的 我要重新开始
Yeah, I just-- I got to get back on the horse.
-这才是我该做的 -没错
- That's what I got to do. - Yes.
-是啊 -这么想就对了
- Yeah. - There you go.
而且我有好多对象可以介绍给你
And I got plenty of guys I could set you up with.
好啊 只要有工作的就行
Okay, as long as they have a job.
算了吧 有没有工作都行
You know what? No, I don't care.
我要去约会
I just... I got to go on a date.
只要吃饭不用我买♥♥单就行
As long as I don't have to buy dinner.
算了吧 我买♥♥单也行
You know what? I'll buy dinner.
收到报♥警♥ 有人中枪倒地
We have a call of persons down.
请前往1916号♥基辅桑拿
Respond to Kiev Sauna, 1916.
-不许动 -芝加哥警署
- Freeze! - Chicago PD!
-举起手来 -转身
- Get your hands up! - Turn around!
趴地上
On the ground!
转身
Turn around!
转身 听到了吗
Turn around! You hear me?
跪下
Get down!
他有枪
Gun!
把手放下 穆尼奥斯在哪里
Put your hand down. Where's Munoz?
他们就这么走进来开枪杀人
They just walk in here and start shooting.
看这情景熟悉吗
Look familiar?
子弹类型
The bullet type,
近距离瞄准 一枪爆头
point-blank shots to the head.
你看见开枪的人了吗
Did you see the shooters?
他们没看见我
They didn't see me.
里面有他吗
Was he one of them?
古斯塔夫·穆尼奥斯 他在来的路上了吗
Gustav Munoz, he on his way?
穆尼奥斯 他来这里干什么
Munoz? Why would he be here?
为了来拿他那份钱 别跟我装傻
For his cut. Don't act stupid with me.
我可没跟你胡闹
I'm not playing around.
如果我看见古斯塔夫·穆尼奥斯 我会勒死他
If I saw Gustav Munoz, I'd strangle him.
他也会想要勒死我的
He'd try and do the same to me.
他不在这儿
He's not here.
各位
Guys.
两位乌克兰黑社会的高层
Two high-ranking Ukrainian mobsters
刚在城市另一边的一家澡堂被处决般的杀死了
were just killed in a bathhouse across town execution-style.
目击者认出穆尼奥斯是开枪的人
Witness I.D.'d Munoz as the shooter.
别告诉我我们刚被八爪给耍了
Don't tell me we just got worked by Pulpo.
出什么事了 没抓到穆尼奥斯吗
Que paso? No Munoz?
他肯定不会出现在那里 你很清楚
He was never gonna be there, and you know it.
你让我们白忙一场
You sent us on a goose chase
借我们的手除去你贩毒集团的竞争对手
to take out your rival faction within the cartel.
什么 不不不不
What? Nah, nah, nah, nah.
你 你胡说
That is-- that's crazy.
我真以为穆尼奥斯会去那儿 真的
I thought Munoz was gonna be there, I promise.
但即便这样 拜尔登警督跟我说
But even so, Lieutenant Belden here
你们缴获了至少一百千克的可♥卡♥因♥
told me you removed at least 100 kilos
还有一些非法武器
of cocaine from the street, recovered illegal weapons,
还有成千上万贩毒的黑钱
and hundreds of thousands of dollars in drug money.
总体来说 也不是一无所获嘛
I mean, all in all, not a wasted trip, yes?
我让你们收获这么大
Which I believe, uh...
给我买♥♥台新电视吧
is worth a new TV for me.
这是部分私下交易 没写出来
Part of our side deal. Wasn't in the paperwork.
滚出去
Get out.
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表