-哥伦比亚职业杀手 -0.22中空弹
- Colombian hit squad. - .22 hollow point.
杀手转用子弹
It's an assassin's bullet.
也许有人想多分点钱
Somebody wanted a bigger piece of the pie for himself?
古斯塔夫·穆尼奥斯
Gustav Munoz.
看看这家伙能在我的城市里躲到哪儿去
Find out where in my city this guy thinks he can hide.
你们还记得八爪吧
You remember Pulpo, right?
他绑♥架♥过我儿子
He kidnapped my son.
他要把八爪从联邦监狱放出来
He's pulling Pulpo off MCC
用做诱饵抓古斯塔夫·穆尼奥斯
and using him as bait to draw Gustav Munoz.
你和那个"叛逆儿童"是怎么回事
What's up with you and rebel without a cause?
没什么啊 他都订婚了
Nothing. He's engaged.
我未婚妻
My fiancee.
着急娶媳妇啊
You're gonna tie the knot, huh?
我只是不想再做什么筹划了
I'm just sick of planning.
谁通知的内务部
Who called Internal Affairs?
你说我们是合作关系
You said this is gonna be a partnership.
合作也有很多种
There's a lotta different kinds of partnerships.
授予埃德文·斯蒂维尔 部门嘉奖
我手下有八个人
I have 8 people working underneath me
还有12名警♥察♥向我汇报工作
and another 12 cops that report to me.
你猜谁每天占用我一大半时间
Guess who takes up 75% of my time?
是你这个声音沙哑的混♥蛋♥
Your gravely-voiced ass.
你看看我们情报组的逮捕记录...
You know, I'd like to think the arrest record of my unit--
我做年度报告时
When I go in for my annual review,
只有你们跟内务部合作
it's measured on the number of arrests that you make
抓住的犯人才算数
working in conjunction with Internal Affairs,
到目前为止 只有一个
and so far, that number's one--
莫里斯·欧文斯
Maurice Owens.
我知道你整天混在街头巷尾
I know for a fact that you're out there on the street
跟一群人♥渣♥打交道
and you're rubbing shoulders with scum,
我可以想象你私底下偷偷
and I can only imagine how much money you've taken
收了多少黑钱
and not vouchered.
你是不是听谁胡说八道了 埃德文
Sounds like you're getting some fuzzy intel, Edwin,
这是不可能的
'cause that ain't happening.
我有个办法
I have a solution
可以让你的工作更高效点
as to how you can start working it off more effectively.
有个警探沾毒品
There's a narcotics detective
我们已经盯了一段时间了
that we've had our eye on for some time--
我不抓其他警♥察♥
I don't go after other cops.
我刚开始在这里跟你们做交易时
That was the first thing out of my mouth
第一条说的就是这个
when I made my little deal here,
所以不管你说什么
so you can shake your ass all you want.
这点是不变的
That ain't changing.
你要不多给我抓几个人来 你就死定了
You will give me more, or you will be gone.
这是给你的第一条也是最后一条警告
First and final warning.
亚当
Hey, Adam.
-伯吉斯 -怎么
- Burgess? - Yeah?
有时间吗 我想跟你说几句话
You got a second? Can I talk to you?
好啊
Sure.
你侄女怎么样了
How's your niece doing?
正在康复 谢谢关心
She's doing better. Thank you.
听我说 我知道
So listen, I know I've been
最近我一直在给你传达暧昧信♥号♥♥
sending some mixed signals lately.
不不 一个巴掌...
Oh, no. No, it takes two to...
拍不响...
mix signals, so...
我们不能这样了
Those are gonna stop.
-好吧 -我决定
- Okay. - Decided I'm gonna
真正一心投入到跟温迪的感情中
give my relationship with Wendy a real go, you know?
所以我和你说一声
I just wanted to tell you.
好 知道了
Yeah. Yeah.
我明白了
Absolutely. Of course.
-整件事我很抱歉 -不用
- I'm sorry about all this. - No.
-就这样 -好
- Okay. - Okay.
伯吉斯
Burgess.
-伯吉斯警官 -什么事
- Officer Burgess. - Yeah?
你去衣帽间
Go to the locker room,
使劲往脸上拍点冷水
throw some cold water on your face,
然后跟自己说三遍
then tell yourself three times
他从一开始就不属于你
he was never yours to begin with.
去吧
Go.
好
Okay.
你好 我找艾琳·琳德赛
Hi, I'm looking for Erin Lindsay.
请问你是
Are you?
我是他的老朋友 我叫查理
I'm an old friend. My name's Charlie.
留下你的姓名和联♥系♥方式
You can leave your name and number.
我会通知她的
I'll make sure she gets the message.
好了
Here you go.
你姓什么 查理
You got a last name, Charlie,
还是你就想神神秘秘的
or is this a Madonna-type deal?
她知道我是谁
She'll know who I am.
代我跟她说声好久不见
Tell her it's been a while.
八爪要出来的事有新消息吗
Hear anything more about Pulpo getting pulled out?
很显然他提出了一系列无理的要求
Apparently he's got an unreasonable list of demands
否则不肯合作
before he agrees to cooperate.
他还是在监狱里安全
Yeah, well, he's safer in prison.
我们这里有内奸 兄弟
We got a rat in here, bro.
掌管了情报组你以为会怎样
What did you think was gonna happen when you got this unit?
他们会这么放过你吗 不管你以前的种种
They'd just leave you alone; with your history?
我没想到他们会这么明显地来对付我
I didn't think they'd be so obvious about it.
我是博伊特
Go for Voight.
我是佩里 古斯塔夫·穆尼奥斯回来了
It's Perry. Gustav Munoz is back.
他又在城里犯事了
He struck again across town.
这是穆尼奥斯干的
This was Munoz.
我们在楼上发现了证据
We got proof of it upstairs.
这里有不少粉儿啊
Moving a lot of dope out of here.
各位 发现了一颗哑火的子弹
Hey, fellas. Found a misfired bullet.
是0.22中空弹
It's a .22 hollow point,
跟我们在二三会藏匿窝点找到的一样
Same as we found at the Two-Three stash house.
取证室快速检验了一下指纹
Crime lab did a rush on the prints.
跟古斯塔夫·穆尼奥斯的相符
it's a match for Gustav Munoz.
怎么找到这个家伙
Where are we finding this guy?
他的通缉令到处都有
Well, we got his face everywhere.
移♥民♥海♥关♥总♥署♥ 扫黑部门
ICE, anti-crime--
所有部门都在找他
Every department is looking for him.
我还以为这家伙就是个拿钱干活的杀手
Look, I thought this guy was just a hired assassin.
不是的 局长
Not quite, Commander.
穆尼奥斯想把大权拿到手
Munoz is going for a full-on power grab.
他想当老大
He wants to wear that crown.
-穆尼奥斯以前不是八爪的手下吗 -是
- I thought Munoz was working for Pulpo; yes or no? - Yes.
局长 八爪已经同意全面配合我们了
Commander, Pulpo has agreed to cooperate with us fully.
我们可以问问他穆尼奥斯的情况
We can ask him about Munoz,
了解他的习惯 他的作案手法
what his habits are, what his behavior patterns are.
那他为什么还在监狱里
So why is he still in prison?
因为他不断提出各种条件...
Because he has a lot demands he keeps adding on--
去搞定
Look, make the deal!
你自己看看
Look around you!
我们已经等太久了
We already waited too long.
现在还有谁觉得
Now anybody else still think
不能和八爪合作的就举手
it's a bad idea to work with Pulpo,
看我不把他打得满地找牙
raise your hand so I can see who to punch in the mouth.
我觉得这简直是疯了
I think it's insanity.
你把这事儿处理好
You run this operation.
你给我确保
You are gonna make sure that Pulpo
八爪安全地进出监狱 懂吗
gets in and out of prison safe, you understand that?
你可以选择照我说的做
And you gonna keep your head on straight
也可以选择滚回去休息几天
or you gonna take some vacation time.
这两者我都可以接受
Either way is fine with me.
我知道大家都很愤怒
I know emotions are high.
八爪和他的走狗害死了我们一个同事
Pulpo and his men cost us one of our own,
还差点害死了我们一个同事的亲人
nearly cost us a family member.
但既然你们当了警♥察♥
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表