要吃早餐吗
Want some breakfast?
不用了 谢谢
No, I'm good.
我跟你阿姨谈过了
I talked to your aunt.
她说可以
She said it's fine.
房♥间和其他东西我们都给你准备好了
We got a room for you and everything.
什么时候
When's this happening?
她明晚过来
She'll be here tomorrow night.
太慢了
It's not quick enough.
她要请假一天
She's taking the day off from work
从匹兹堡开车过来
and driving here from Pittsburgh.
最快也就明晚了
That's as soon as she can do it.
有什么事要跟我说吗
Something going on I should know about?
特伊塞尔说我得干一票
Trayzell said I got to do a hit.
什么时候
When?
不知道 他只是让我准备好
I don't know. He said to just be ready.
说我得向他证明自己
I gotta reprove myself to him.
好
Okay.
你以后跟我在一起 我带你去我家
You're staying with me now. I'll take you to my place.
我不是要找地方住
I don't need a place to crash.
我需要彻底离开
I need to get out.
你说你会帮我的
You said you'd do that for me.
我一定会的
And I will.
我相信你
I'm trusting you, man.
迪戈今天回学校吗
Diego going back to school today?
让他休息到周一吧
Let's give him till Monday.
毕竟他经历了那么多事
It's not like he hasn't been through a lot.
是我的线人
It's one of my CIs.
-贾斯敏吗 -对
- Jasmine? - Yeah.
她经常给你打电♥话♥啊
She calls a lot.
她是个好线人
She's a good CI.
我想见见她
I want to meet her.
这下可有意思了
Now, there's a fun time.
我妻子跟我的妓♥女♥线人见面
My wife and my hooker CI?
我就是想请她来吃个晚饭而已
I just want to, you know, have her over for dinner.
亲爱的 请她来我可能会被炒鱿鱼的
Babe, I could be fired for having her here.
那我们找个普通地方见面
We'll meet her on neutral ground.
跟她一起出去吃晚餐怎么样
We'll take her out for dinner.
不行
Nah.
你有理由不...
Is there a reason you don't--
不让我见她吗 安东尼奥
You don't want me to meet her, Antonio?
亲爱的 你不用在意那些
Baby, there's no need for you
跟我接触的乞丐 瘾君子 还有妓♥女♥线人
to feel threatened by the skank, junkie, hooker CI
那只是我工作的一部分
who I deal with because it's part of my job.
那我们就跟她一起吃晚餐吧
Then we will meet her for dinner.
我周五晚有点事
Hey listen, I got this thing on Friday night,
但是可以不去 如果你...
but I can blow it off if you think--
什么事
What kind of thing?
我的订婚宴会
It's my engagement party.
-那怎么不邀请我 -呵呵
- Where's my invite? - Ha.
开什么玩笑 我要跟未婚妻介绍说
Seriously? You know, that's all I need.
亲爱的 这是我的搭档
"Hey, sweetie, this is my partner,
他已婚 但是住在车♥库♥里
"The married one who lives in his garage.
不用担心 我们不会那样的
Don't worry, that's not gonna happen to us."
无意冒犯 但我不想让你接近她
No offense, though, I don't want you anywhere near her.
你是说要去约会吗
Does that mean you set a date?
今天是21号♥ 我们在一起半年的纪念日
Ah, today's the 21st, so 6 months today.
天呐 今天都21号♥了
Oh, man, today's the 21st.
通常20号♥之后就是21号♥
Yeah, it usually follows the 20th.
-怎么了 -没什么
- What's up? - Nothing.
这里有两个不相关的案子需要暗中调查
All right, there are two unrelated wire investigations.
根据监控 三个主要地区帮派头目
Surveillance followed three of area central's
到了卡本特名下的这栋房♥子里
top-ranking gang targets to this house on Carpenter.
缉毒队目前为止还一无所获
Narcotics hasn't gotten anywhere with it,
所以上面想要情报组来负责
so command staff wants intelligence on it.
五分钟后动身
Roll out in five.
我说你干什么呢
Hey, hey, what are ya doing?
我需要张办公桌
I need a desk.
那张不行
Not that one.
那是威尔海特的桌子
That was Willhite's desk.
什么时候可以用了我会告诉大家的
I'll let everybody know when someone can use it.
好
Yeah.
主要监控布置好了
We got the main eye.
现在去北边
We're set up to the north.
明白
10-4.
南边和后巷的一部分都搞定了
We got the south and a partial of the alley.
如果任何人离开那栋房♥子
If anyone goes mobile from the house,
立即准备抓人
we're in position for a take-away.
老奥和鲁塞克 靠近一点
O and Ruzek, move closer.
看看♥房♥♥子里有没有什么动静
See if there's any movement in the house.
明白
10-4.
等等 有人来了
Hold up. We got company.
这个家伙是谁
Who's this joker?
有枪
Gun!
趴下
Stay down!
-安全 -警♥察♥
- Clear! - Police!
-安全 -兜帽男死了
- Clear! - Hoodie's dead.
这个还活着
This one's alive.
C50-21 紧急情况
Charlie 50-21, emergency.
-干什么 -他会失血致死的
- What? - He's gonna bleed out.
我们得好好压住伤口
We gotta put pressure on the wound.
警方开了一枪
One shot fired by the police.
罪犯已制♥服♥ 现场有便衣警♥察♥
Offender down. Plainclothes officers on scene.
这里有发现
In here!
"警♥察♥杀手"子弹
Cop killers.
快来看看这个
Hey, look at this.
什么
What do you got?
胰岛素
Insulin.
有人得糖尿病了吗
Somebody was a diabetic?
可能不是
Or not.
这玩意也有黑市买♥♥卖♥♥吗
Is there a black market for this stuff?
我可没听说过
None that I've heard of.
但是你知道吗
But you know what?
这种盒子刚好可以藏子弹
It's a good place to hide a bullet, though.
干得漂亮
Nice work.
警长
Hey, Sarge.
你有卡尔霍恩县治安官卡片吗
You got a Calhoun County sheriff?
没有 真漂亮啊
No, that's a beauty.
我表妹在跟
Yeah, my cousin's dating a guy
科珀斯克里斯蒂调度部的人约会
that works dispatch in Corpus Christi.
替我谢谢你表妹
Well, you tell your cousin a "Thank you" from me.
那我给你的那张呢
What about the one I gave you?
瓦拉瓦拉那张吗
Walla Walla?
那张我换出去了
Yeah, I traded that one.
-干得漂亮 -谢谢
- Nice work. - Thank you.
我朋友要过来
My friends are coming into town.
我想领他们好好玩玩
I want to give them the grand tour.
我可不想让普拉特毁了我的计划
I'd rather not have Platt deep-sixing it.
你看过咨♥询♥师了吗
Did you see a counselor?
咨♥询♥师 我不需要看咨♥询♥师啊
Counselor? I don't need to see a counselor.
我还不需要穿裤子呢 但我不还是穿着
Well, I don't need to wear pants, but, you know, here I am.
你必须去看
It's compulsory.
好 晚饭我会带吃的
Yeah, and I'll pick up something for dinner.
-大家听着 -不 就这样
- All right. - No, end of discussion.
这是爱德华·雅尔科 已故的街头毒贩子
This is Edward Jelko, the deceased street-level dealer.
这是彼得·托马斯·班菲尔 罪犯
This is Peter Thomas Banfill, the offender,
现在正在县医院昏迷中
currently baking in a coma over at county.
雅尔克应该想的和我们一样
Jelko probably thought like we did
班菲尔得到了批好货
that Banfill was sitting on something big,
所以去他家想敲诈他
went over there to rip him off.
这些是M995穿甲弹
These are M995s,
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表