-警♥察♥ -《芝加哥警署》前情回顾
- Police! - Previously on Chicago PD...
斩首 那是贩毒集团独有的手段
Beheading-- that's a signature cartel move.
亚德勒斯·迪亚斯 外号♥"八爪"
Adres Dias, aka Pulpo.
开门
Open up!
警员中枪
Officer shot!
站住
Stop!
是你在背后搞的鬼
You played games.
退后 博伊特
Back up, Voight.
是你把她害死了
And you got her killed!
这是我搭档的血
That's my partner's blood.
安东尼奥 有人带走了迪戈
Antonio, someone's taken Diego.
快点 安东尼奥
Come on. Go, Antonio.
米切尔 让他进来 让他进来
Mitchell, let him in, let him in.
-劳拉 -安东尼奥 安东尼奥
- Laura! - Antonio...Antonio!
天哪
Oh, God.
我们儿子 他肯定吓坏了
Our baby.He's got to be so scared.
我一定会救他回来的
I will get him back.
我知道 你必须救他
I know you will. You have to.
现在有什么线索
What do we know?
后巷里没监控
There's no cameras in the alley.
我们正在查两边街道上自动取款机的监控记录
We're checking the streets on both sides for ATM video.
街坊呢
Neighbors?
一位女士说看到一辆白色货车
One lady gave us a white van,
但是不知道牌照和司机样貌 没有线索
but no license, no driver description, nothing.
警探们在查了 各小队也在挨家挨户
Detectives are rolling, squads are canvassing the area
询问盘查 看看能不能找到监控录像
and knocking on doors, checking for cameras.
警方监控那边也有人去查了
Someone's on the PODS right now.
我们前面有监控 但是后巷什么都没有
We have security cameras out front, but nothing in the alley.
我知道
I know.
-劳拉女士 劳拉女士 -先生
- Para Laura, para Laura! - Sir--
放他进来 放他进来
Let him in. Let him in!
午夜放了"八爪" 否则你儿子没命
"Pulpo free by midnight, or your son dies."
我儿子在哪里
Where's my son?
反正不在这里
Uh, I know he's not here.
除此之外
Beyond that--
别让我问第二遍
I don't think you want me to ask you again.
好吧 好吧
Ah, si, si, si, si.
波哥大 哥伦比亚首都
我在波哥大听说过这种事
I heard about this type of thing back in Bogota.
你儿子被绑♥架♥了 对吗
Yeah. Your son was kidnapped, yes?
对的
Yes.
我看到过很多类似的消息
Yeah, I read that many times.
很多 很多
Many, many times.
如果满足绑匪的要求
If the kidnappers were given what they wanted,
那被绑走的妻子
then the wife
或者儿子就会被释放
or son was returned,
毫发无损的回去
not a single scratch on their faces.
你应该满足绑匪的要求 安东尼奥
Maybe you should give 'em what they want, Antonio,
不论他们要什么
whatever that may be.
如果你还想再见到迪戈的话
If you want to see Diego again, that is.
-你好 艾琳 -艾米 利亚姆
- Hi, Erin. - Emmy, Liam.
你们好
Hey, guys.
你♥爸♥爸在家吗
Is your dad home?
爸爸 艾琳来了
Hey, dad! Erin's here!
-怎么了 -亚历克
- Yeah? - Alec?
你们俩先到里面去好吗
Hey, you guys want to go inside?
-好的 -去吧
- Okay, yeah. - Okay.
-拜拜 艾琳 -拜拜
- Bye, Erin. - Bye!
茱尔斯
Jules...
他们抓了安东尼奥的儿子
They took Antonio's son.
在我看来 就是抓了我儿子
And they took my own, as far as I'm concerned.
不惜一切代价救回迪戈
Nothing else matters till we get Diego back.
不惜一切
Nothing.
警长
Sarge...
事件起因是雷夫和库珀被斩首
So this all started with Rev and Coop getting their heads chopped off.
他们两个在"八爪"手下的工作是一样的
And both did essentially the same job for Pulpo,
都是中级毒品分销商 对吧
mid-level distribution, right?
也就是说"八爪"在清理门户
So we know Pulpo's cleaning house.
通常把旧家具扔掉后会怎么做呢
And what do you do when you get rid of old furniture?
你得买♥♥新的
You got to bring in something new.
这个人很有戏
This guy stood out.
欧内斯托·米帕斯
It's Ernesto Milpas.
芝加哥警署在09年抓到他时 他负责
He was running 15 corners between 22nd and Kedzie
22大街和凯基大道间的15个街角售毒点
when CPD pinched him in '09.
对 我记得 当时我跟茱尔斯也参加了抓捕
Yeah, yeah, yeah, I was on that bust with Jules.
他去年刑满出狱了
He was released last year.
这个人一心想往上爬
He was a climber.
可能他正期望升迁呢
Maybe he's looking to get promoted.
这是坏人中最好的选择
He's the best of a lot of bad options.
目前收集到了多少他的资料
What do we have on him now?
从邮局找到他的地址了 不过是一年前的
P.O.'s got an address. That's a year old.
奥林斯基 奥林斯基
Olinsky, Olinsky!
怎么了
Yeah?
我们走
Hey, let's go, man.
我做好拿下那个混♥蛋♥的准备了
I'm ready to nail this son of a bitch.
我们首先得打扮好
First we gotta get dressed.
你来选一件吧
You can just pick one.
好吧 这件案子我们主要负责
All right, now, our job on this one
那地方的前期监视
is to put early eyes on the place
同时提供支援
and then provide backup as well.
明白
Roger that.
你未婚妻吗
Fiancee?
温迪来电
对
Yeah.
你跟她说过了吗
Have you talked to her?
还没说
No, not yet.
她现在还不知道你的工作吗
She still doesn't know what you do?
你上次刷牙是什么时候
When's the last time you brushed your teeth?
我的身份是流浪汉
I'm supposed to be homeless, man.
流浪汉就不刷牙吗
That's not a good excuse.
-好 给你们118 -谢谢 警长
- Okay, you guys have 118. - Thanks, Sarge.
阿特沃特和伯吉斯 452号♥车
Atwater and Burgess, car number 452.
452?
怎么了
What?
-今天你俩跟着我 -是 长官
- You two with us today. - Yes, sir.
走吧
Come on.
道森
Dawson.
有什么需要
Look, whatever you need,
尽管来找我
you have my support.
谢谢 长官
Thank you, sir.
我们聊一下
Let's talk.
好吧 怎么回事
All right, look, what's going on?
基本上 他在全部门的人面前指控
He basically accused me of getting Willhite killed
说是我害死了威尔海特
in front of the entire district.
就是他害死的
No basically about it.
你这会儿应该待在监狱里的 博伊特
You're on the wrong side of the bars right now, Voight.
他们把你想要的职位给我了
Yeah, what does that say about your police skills
这足以说明你的工作能力了吧
if they gave me the job you wanted?
够了 拜尔登 出去走走
Quite enough. Belden, go take a walk.
汉克 我希望你不要太震惊
Hank, I hope this don't shock you,
但确实有些人觉得
but there's some people who think
你不配重新得到这个职位
you don't deserve to be back on this job.
关我什么事
What do I care?
现在你已有一名部下殉职
Well, so far, you got a dead cop
还导致一名儿童遭绑♥架♥
and an abducted kid as a legacy.
如果再不扭转局面 你的地位就难保了
This is gonna be a real short stint if you don't turn things around.
-452号♥车吗 -是的
- 452? - Yep.
好的
Okay.
老天 什么...
Oh, God. What...
不 你怎么得罪普拉特了
Oh, no. What did you do to Platt?
我没怎么着她啊 你怎么得罪她了
I didn't do nothing to platt. What did you do to Platt?
你肯定是得罪她了
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表