萨姆纳警探在你那边怎么样
How's detective Sumner fitting into your unit?
我不是内务部的人
I'm not Internal Affairs.
如果被我发现猫腻
If I find out different...
你会后悔踏足21片区的
You'll wish you never set foot in the 21st.
这简直就是一坨狗屎...
This is complete horse--
你得身心投入进去 看着
Gotta get your hips into it-- like this.
一分钟就行
This'll only take a minute.
你找到下一个受害者了吗
You scope out your next victim yet?
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
你儿子有恋童癖 是个杀人凶手
Your son is a pedophile and a killer!
滚出去
Leave!
-杰 我是你的搭档 -怎么了
- Jay. I'm your partner. - Yeah.
-和我谈谈 -你不会想知道的
- Talk to me. - You don't wanna know.
霍斯特德 来我办公室
Halstead, my office.
我告诉过你罗迪杰的事要放手
I told you to let the Rodiger thing go.
我觉得朗尼会杀另一个孩子
I think Lonnie's gonna kill another kid.
有人在注意你 我只能告诉你这么多
You got eyes on you. I've warned you all I can.
哥们
Yo!
你们昨晚看比赛了吗
Did you guys catch the game last night?
最后18秒加时赛 凯恩得分反败为胜
18 seconds into overtime, Kane scores the backhander.
那家伙这个赛季跟打了鸡血一样
Guy's on fire this season.
-你们两个怎么了 -霍斯特德
- What's with you two? - Halstead.
局长
Commander.
霍斯特德 请坐
Halstead. Have a seat.
我站着就行
I'll stand.
昨晚下班后你去哪了
All right, after shift last night, where were you?
回家了 怎么了
Home. Why?
你是说
So you're telling us
昨晚你没出门吗
you didn't go out at all last night?
我昨晚看鹰队的比赛看到半夜
I'm telling you that I watched the Hawks game
然后就上♥床♥睡觉了
and I was in bed by midnight.
这是昨晚广景街跟西塞罗街处拍到的
This was taken last night near Broadview and Cicero.
这辆车是登记在朗尼·罗迪杰名下的
The car's registered to Lonnie Rodiger.
这是你
And that's you...
隔着两辆车
Two cars behind.
昨晚我回家时刚好开车跟在一个恋童癖后面
Okay, so I happened to be driving home behind a pedophile.
今早有人发现你说的这个恋童癖死了
Well, your alleged pedophile was found dead this morning,
在拉福莱特公园
Lafollette Park.
什么
What?
有人用绳子把他勒死了
Someone tied a cord around his neck.
所以你最好有更好的不在场证明
So I hope you have a better alibi
而不是什么看了一晚棒球比赛
than watching a hockey game...
还是一个人
alone.
查明真♥相♥之前
Until this is straightened out,
你正式停职
you're officially stripped.
内务部应该也会找你
So expect a call from Internal Affairs.
他们会尽快找你谈话的
They're going to want to interview you as soon as possible.
你是说审讯我
You mean an interrogation.
你知道规矩
You know how this works, son.
杰
Jay.
我一直想阻止那个变♥态♥
I'm the one who tried to stop that freak.
-现在却成了嫌疑犯 -我知道
- Now I'm the target. - I know.
拿着这个 这是丹·哈内斯的电♥话♥号♥码
Take this. It's the number for Dan Hanes.
他是我认识的最厉害的警♥察♥工会代表
He's the best police union rep there is.
记得打给他
You call him...
然后告诉我你想怎么处理这件事
and then you tell me how you want to handle this.
真是难以置信
This is unbelievable.
吉恩 我需要罗迪杰凶杀案的资料
Hey, Jin, I need the Rodiger homicide file.
作为案件嫌疑人 你这样做是违法的
As a suspect in his murder, that's highly unauthorized.
-拜托 老兄 -别再说了
- Come on, man! - We're done!
博伊特说如果我再帮你
Voight said if I help you one more time,
我就得回去分♥析♥街道和局部区域交通状况了
I'm back to manning traffic patterns for streets and SAN.
早就告诉过你让你小心
Told you to be careful, didn't I?
我刚被停职了
I just got suspended.
很惊讶吗
You're shocked?
别忘了是我把你带进情报组的
I'm the one who brought you into this unit.
托尼 不是我♥干♥的
Tony, this wasn't me.
我得去打卡上班了
I got to clock in.
马上给自己找个律师
Go get yourself a lawyer right now
先不要说废话了
and keep your mouth shut.
他 他突然就出现了 真的
He--he came out of nowhere, I swear.
-我没看到他 -我知道 女士
- I didn't see him. - I understand, ma'am,
但是我们得先离开
but we need you to get out of the way
这样消防员才能救人
so these men can do their jobs, okay?
老太太开车过十字路口
Old lady plows her boat through an intersection,
她是唯一一个毫发未伤的
and she's the only one without a scratch.
不要动
Hey, sit tight.
我们马上救你出来
We're going to get you out of there.
好了
Okay!
继续
More!
行了
Hold it!
不要动...
Hey, sit tight--
这辆车的司机打了我的人
Hey! the driver of this car, he decked my guy!
你个不知好歹的混♥蛋♥
You ungrateful prick!
-没事吧 -没事
- You all right? - Yeah.
事故责任又不在他 他跑什么
It wasn't his fault. Why'd he run?
看看车里的情况
Check the car.
能打开这个吗
Hey! what you got for this?
我去
Damn.
怪不得他跑得那么快
No wonder he was in such a hurry.
什么时候把车还给我
So when do I get my car back?
你的车是一起谋杀案的物证 所以
Well, it's evidence in a murder case, so...
可能会扣押一段时间
it could be impounded for a while.
我投保的保险不包括借用物品
Well, my insurance isn't going to cover a loaner.
芝加哥警署可以先给我一辆车用吗
Will the CPD provide me with one?
你尽管去停车场挑吧
You know what? Go ahead and pick one out from the lot.
去找前台的普拉特警长
Go talk to sergeant Platt, front desk.
她会给你钥匙的 好吗
She'll give you the keys, okay?
车主没前科
The owner of the car's clean.
两周前 车子在停车场
The car was reported stolen from a parking garage
被偷了
about a week ago.
后备箱发现的躯体上
Hey, the torso recovered from the trunk
有人工髋关节
had an artificial hip,
所以我让吉恩查编号♥
so I asked Jin to trace the serial number
查到与之配对的病人名字
and match it to the patient's name.
这样比基因检测来得快
Doing it that way's actually faster than a DNA test.
不用几周 我只要花几个小时就行了
Only takes me a couple hours instead of a couple weeks.
你回来是做正事而不是帮人干私活
It's a good thing you're back to doing your day job
真是一件好事
instead of personal favors.
继续查吧
Keep hitting the bushes.
你觉得是霍斯特德做的吗
Hey, so you think Halstead did it or what?
琳德赛 这是个问题而已
Lindsay, come on, it's a question.
知人知面不知心啊
You never know around here sometimes.
你什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
没什么
Nothing.
老实说 我一点都不同情他
To be honest, I don't feel any sympathy.
警方知道是谁干的吗
Do the police have any idea who did it?
我们还在努力查
We're still trying to piece that together.
盖尔 能给我加点奶吗
Gail, do you have any milk for this?
-好 -谢谢
- Oh, yeah. - Thank you.
-不好意思 -我不好意思
- Sorry. - I'm sorry.
他们把我停职了
They suspended me.
他们觉得是我♥干♥的
They think I did it.
如果是你做了什么
So if you did something...
现在跟我说
Then tell me now,
我们可以一起想办法
and we'll figure this out together.
杰 我这些年一直都想杀他
Jay, I have been fantasizing about it for years,
但我没有
but I didn't do it.
你为这个家做了这么多
After all you've done for this family,
如果你需要我去认罪
if you need me to confess...
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表