那是什么
Yeah, what's that?
只要你让我跟布里格斯搭上线
You sit me down next to Briggs,
下次被抓的时候你就可以打这个电♥话♥
you always got that number next time you get pinched.
你知道这值多少钱
You know how much that's worth.
你要的东西
As requested.
没人知道吧
Nobody knows about this?
-没 -包括你
- Nope. - Not even you?
我不知道你在说什么
I have no idea what you're talking about.
德兰尼 普拉特让我们搭档我很高兴
Delaney, I'm glad Platt partnered us up.
我一直都很想
I've been looking forward
和经验丰富的警官一起工作
to working with an experienced officer.
我叫伯吉斯
My name's Burgess.
知道了 我先停这儿了
Yeah, well, I'm gonna park it right here.
你看到什么了吗
Do you see something?
出什么事了吗
Are we onto something?
我只是想让眼睛休息一下
I'm just gonna rest my eyes for a minute.
笑什么
What is it?
伯吉斯发来的 她的搭档是个睡美人
Uh, Burgess. She got a sleeping beauty.
伯吉斯吗
Burgess, huh?
专心干活吧你
Just get your head in the game.
好吧 搭档
Okay, pards.
你有多了解这些家伙 慕斯
How well you know these guys, Mouse?
不知道 谁又能真正了解谁呢
I don't know. How well does anybody know anybody, you know?
尽说废话
That's not that helpful.
什么情况
What do we got?
我手上有你要找的东西
You're looking for some stuff I can get for you.
东西
Stuff?
-什么东西 -雷♥管♥ 导火线
- Like what exactly? - Blasting caps, det cord.
我为什么会需要这些东西呢
Why would I need something like that?
这是你的事 不是吗
Hey, what you do with it is your business, right?
是吗 警探
Really, Detective?
全凭我做主吗
Would it be my business?
警探
Detective?
什么意思 查理
What are you talking about, Charlie?
闭嘴 慕斯
Shut up, Mouse.
我去警署找艾琳·琳德赛时我们见过
We met at the station with Erin Lindsay,
贵人多忘事吗
or did you forget?
不 我没那么健忘
No, I definitely wouldn't forget something like that.
你有什么想跟我交待吗 查理
Is there anything you want to tell us, Charlie?
没有 无话可说
Nope. I'm super cool, man.
帮我跟艾琳打声招呼
Tell Erin I said hey, though.
她以前可真是个尤物
Back in the day, she was, mm, something.
刚才那是怎么回事
What the hell was that?
他不是说了吗 他去找琳德赛时见过我
Just like he said-- I met him with Lindsay.
-我死定了 -别紧张
- I'm so made, man. - Relax.
慕斯 我会罩你的
Mouse, I got you on this.
那好 我们下一步该怎么做
Okay, what's our next play here?
我还没想好
I don't know yet.
芝加哥希望中心
我听到医嘱了
Uh-huh. I heard what the doctor said.
没错 这就是我痊愈的方法
Yes, this is me healing up,
干好本职工作 不干瞪着天花板
doing my job and not staring at the ceiling--
我就喜欢做这两件事
Two things I love to do.
这才让我压力大
This is stressful.
现在跟你吵才让我压力大
Arguing with you right now is stressful.
宝贝
Baby?
你好 娜迪亚
Hey, Nadia.
安东尼奥·道森 我是艾琳的同事
Antonio Dawson-- I work with Erin.
我记得你
Yeah, I remember.
她手头刚好有案子 不能来接你
Well, she's very sorry, but a case jumped off,
所以让我来把你带回警署
so I'm supposed to bring you back to the district.
好吧 我去坐公车
It's cool. I'll take the bus.
你逗我吗
Are you kidding me right now?
别这样
Come on.
这事有点儿奇怪
I mean, it's a little weird.
琳德赛应该来接我的
You know, Lindsay's supposed to be picking me up.
可她不回我短♥信♥
She dodges my texts.
现在一个警♥察♥出现想让我坐他的车
Now a cop shows up and wants me to get in his car.
上面写的哪里
What address is that?
诊所 就是这儿
The clinic, here.
这是男人还是女人的笔迹
Is that a man's handwriting or a woman's?
女人的
Woman's.
没错
Right.
现在可以上车了吗
Will you please get in the car?
可以
Yeah.
对不起我冲你吼了
Sorry I yelled at you.
谢谢
Thank you.
是因为我的妻子
It's my wife.
21-13 西亚当街601号♥
21-13, we got a panic alarm tripped
有紧急警报
at 601 West Adams.
21-13 在西亚当街601号♥
21-13 we got a panic alarm tripped,
有紧急警报
601 West Adams.
收到了吗
Do you copy?
21-13 已收到 正赶往现场
21-13, 10-4, en route!
西亚当街601号♥有紧急警报
Panic alarm sounded, 601 West Adams.
小姑娘 我不知道你的名字
Honey, I don't know your name.
也不想知道你的名字
I don't want to know your name.
今天过后 咱俩就此别过
But after today, we're through.
绝对的
Oh, you're damn right we are.
这件事至关重要 我们要彻查
This is far too important. We have to pursue this.
当然 你等着听我口令行事
Yeah, well, sit tight until I give the word.
你不能这样
You can't talk to me
拿我当新手来看
like I just joined the unit, man.
我每天都全副武装
I put my vest on every day.
和你一样冲锋陷阵
I get my knuckles dirty every day just like you.
别这样
Come on.
没事 没错
No, right.
你说得对
You're right.
-我会跟艾琳谈谈的 -好
- I'll talk to Erin. - Okay.
查理·普列塞
Charlie Pugliese,
或是不管你叫他什么狗屁名字
or however you say his frickin' name--
你知道他惹上什么麻烦了吗
Do you know what he's into?
怎么了
Why?
刚才一个线人带我去见了他
I just had a C.I. sit me down in front of him.
他参与了建筑工地袭击案
He's involved in the construction-site hit.
需要我怎么帮你 艾琳
What do you need here, Erin?
我能处理
I can handle it.
是吗
Really?
怎么处理
How?
什么时候处理 博伊特就在楼上
When? Voight's upstairs.
-等着我们汇报案件进展 -拖延时间就行
- He's waiting for an update. - Just stall.
我需要先把一些事处理一下
I just need to move a couple things around.
你到底有什么把柄在他手里
What does this guy have on you?
很严重的事
It's bad.
博伊特经常说什么来着
What's Voight always say?
跟他实话实说 他会帮你掩盖
Tell him the truth so he can lie for you.
不 如果这次讲实话 我就完蛋了
No, if I tell the truth on this one, I'm done.
你明白吗
Do you understand?
他们把一个警卫的尸体
There's a dead security guard
扔在垃圾桶后面
that they left behind a dumpster
当一袋垃圾一样
like a bag of trash.
天呐
Oh, man.
我刚才还跟弗里德曼说呢
I was telling Friedman.
明明是他触发了警报 他还不承认
He hit the alarm. He said, "No, I didn't."
我还跟他用一份皮萨诺家的深盘比萨打赌呢
I said, "I'll bet you a Pizano's deep dish you did."
看来他得买♥♥单了
Well, he's gonna be paying now.
-所以是假警报 -没错
- So false alarm. - Yeah.
对不起 那个报♥警♥按钮应该换个地方
Sorry. They really got to move that alarm button.
这个位置太容易被膝盖碰到了
It's right at knee level.
既然我们到这里了
Well, as long as we're here,
给我来个牛肉香肠套餐
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表