Look, whatever problems you've had with the government,
不管你失去过什么
whatever losses you've suffered,
都不能成为你儿子今天这些行为的借口
there's no way to excuse what your son did today.
我们有理由相信
Now, we have reason to believe
他的计划可能还有下一步
that there might be more to his plan, another step.
所以我们可以做笔交易
So we can work out a deal, okay?
这可是你提条件的好机会
It's a buyer's market right now.
你帮我们 我们就会帮你
You help us, and we'll help you.
我非常为他骄傲
I couldn't be more proud of him.
要知道有孩子被害死了
You know, children were killed.
还用我给你解释"附带损害"吗
I got to explain collateral damage to you?
我们是在战斗
We're in a war.
在战争中 总会有平民伤亡
And in a war, there are gonna be noncombatant casualties.
好吧
Okay.
你想要什么
What do you want?
总有什么是你想要的
There's got to be something you want.
你知道警♥察♥局是什么时候开始堕落的吗
You know when the police department started go south?
什么时候开始让少数裔也能加入的吗
When they started letting minorities in.
要还是不要 你想不想谈交易
Yes or no? You want to make a deal?
因为以前 所有警♥察♥都是白人的时候
'Cause before, see, when all the cops were white,
你可以像正常人一样和他们说话
you could talk to them like a normal person.
但是你让一个少数裔进来
But you get a minority in there,
然后他们就各种愤懑
and there's all this resentment
从历史问题到个人缺点
from historical and personal shortcomings
都跑到台面上来了
that comes to the fore.
现在该是他们
Now's their big chance
滚回他们的压♥迫♥者那里去的时候了
to get back at their oppressors.
你是说像这样吗
You mean like this?
我不管你需要做什么
I don't care what you have to do.
不管 你给我一个准确时间
No, you give me an exact time.
-我现在就要 -霍斯特德
- I need it now. - Halstead.
怎么了 等一下
Yeah. Hold on.
我觉得大家需要看看这个
I think everyone's gonna want to see this.
好了 好了 安静 安静 开始
Okay, okay, settle down. Settle down. Hit it.
泰德·鲍威尔刚刚
Ted Powell just posted this
在一个反政♥府♥网站上发布了这个
on a fringe antigovernment website.
2004年 我的家人在伊利诺伊州
In 2004, my family's home in Kankakee, Illinois--
坎卡基县家里遭到了芝加哥警署的
we came under attack, without justification,
非正当攻击
by the Chicago Police Department.
他们向我们开火 我们家被大火吞没
We were fired upon, and our home was engulfed in flames.
芝加哥消防局袖手旁观 无所作为
The Chicago Fire Department stood by and did nothing.
我母亲那天死了
My mother died that day,
我父亲被抓进监狱
and my father sits in prison.
我等芝加哥警署和芝加哥消防局认错
I have waited ten years for the C.P.D. and C.F.D.
并撤销对我父亲的全部指控已经等了十年
to admit wrongdoing and to drop all charges against my father.
我不会再等下去了
I will wait no longer.
我在此向芝加哥警署
I'm declaring war on the Chicago Police Department
和芝加哥消防局宣战
and Chicago Fire Department.
如果你是这两个部门的一员 你就有危险
If you are a member of either department, you are not safe.
如果你是这两个部门成员的家属
If you are a family member of someone in either department,
你也不安全
You are not safe.
这只是开始
This is just the beginning.
我警告过你们了
You've been warned.
好 知道了 我再打给你
Yep, I got it. I'll call you back.
一个名叫赖安·威克斯的人在过去半年
A Ryan Wilcox visited Powell's dad in prison
三次去监狱探访了鲍威尔的父亲
three times in the last six months.
琳德赛调查了他一下
Lindsay did a workup on him.
他跟很多反政♥府♥组织都有联♥系♥
He's loosely affiliated with various antigovernment groups--
在军队学会的爆破技能
explosives background from a stint in the army.
吉恩 她要给你发一些东西
Jin, she was gonna to send you something.
我收到了
Yeah, I got it.
威克斯在96街和卡柳梅特河街交汇的
Wilcox owns a garage in an industrial area
工业区有个车♥库♥
where 96th meets the Calumet River.
好 让安东尼奥和琳德赛在车♥库♥跟我们碰头
All right, have Antonio and Lindsay meet us at the garage.
你待着这里 做我们的后备
You stay here. Feed us what we need.
把情况告诉格拉夫
And keep Graff in the loop.
你的意思是毫无机会吗
So you're saying zero chance?
是的
Yes.
是的 迪兰先生 我们就是这个意思
Yes, Mr. Thelan, that's what we're saying--
完全没有
Zero.
但你还是可以做一件事
But there's something you can do
一件三十年前不可能做的事
that couldn't have been done even 30 years ago.
你女儿的血型是O型阴性血
Your daughter's blood type is "O" negative.
跟楼下一个爆♥炸♥中肝脏被损坏的女孩
That's a match for another girl that got hit by the same blast
血型相符
with a ruptured liver, right down the hall.
如果不能移植新的肝脏 她就会死
She's going to die if she doesn't get a new one.
那么将有两个九岁女孩因为
That'll be two 9-year-olds killed by...
那样的事而丧命
something like this.
在正常情况下 你可以跟政♥府♥慢慢谈
Under normal circumstances, you'd have time to work
来捐献你女儿的器官
with the state to donate your daughter's organs.
今天
Today...
我请求你做出定向捐赠
I'm asking you to make a targeted donation.
如果你同意
If you agree...
你女儿的死就不会毫无意义
your daughter's death won't be meaningless.
这一点我可以肯定
That I know to be true.
你来决定吧 爸爸
It's your decision, Dad.
但如果要我说
But if it were me...
让她去吧
let's let her go.
我们时间不多 你们尽快
We need to know in minutes, not hours.
医生
Doctor...
伊莫金会希望这样的
Imogene would want this.
里面有人说话吗
Is that people talking in there?
收音机开着
A radio's on.
硝酸钡[炸♥药♥成分]检测呈阳性
It's positive for barium nitrate.
试试从屋顶攻入吧
Let's try the roof.
好 拿好光纤
All right, grab the fiber-optic.
如果灰泥落下引爆了炸♥弹♥会怎样
Now, what happens if the plaster falls and sets off the bomb?
你会第一个知道的
You'll be the first to know.
-好吧 -做你该做的
- All right. - Do your thing.
前门 侧门和后门都装上了炸♥药♥
Front, side, rear door are all rigged.
整个包围了起来
So is the roll-up.
每扇门都连着线和50加仑的桶
Wires and 50-gallon drums attached to each.
简单地说 就是不要硬闯
Short version-- do not breach.
我们可以垂降
We could rappel down.
我们不需要整个队伍都进去
All right, we don't need the whole team going in.
我来
I'll do it.
我在学校学过这门课 成绩很好
I just took the class in the academy. Aced it.
好吧
Okay.
好吧 我需要两个人 还有志愿者吗
All right, well, I need two. Any volunteers?
你
You.
不要开灯
Don't turn on any lights.
-好 -好
- Yeah. - Yeah.
来 干吧
Come on. Let's do this.
安全
Clear.
赖安·威克斯在这里
Ryan Wilcox is here...
多处枪伤
Multiple gunshot wounds.
他死了多久
How long's he been dead?
-我估计有一天 -最多
- I'd say a day? - Max.
应该是鲍威尔在灭口
It's Powell tying up more loose ends.
他们留下了很多东西
They left a lot of stuff behind.
他们没想到会被发现
They never thought it'd be found.
他们以为整个街区会被炸成个大坑
They figured this whole block would be a crater.
威克斯两个月前订购了一辆白色货车
Wilcox purchased a white cargo van about two months ago.
还订购了三个定时装置
There were three timing devices purchased.
我不是个悲观主义者 但是
I'm not a pessimist, but...
很有可能
there's a damn good shot
还有第三个汽车炸♥弹♥在一辆白色货车里
that there's a third car bomb out there in a white cargo van.
如果第二个炸♥弹♥定在晚上八点半爆♥炸♥
If the second bomb was supposed to go off at 8:30 P.M.,
那也许第三个炸♥弹♥也会定在相同的时间
maybe the third bomb was set to go off at that time as well.
-现在几点了 -七点五十五
- What time is it now? - 7:55.
还有29分钟
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表