等你查清到底是谁干的 报纸行业会更好
A better story will be when you find out who's doing this.
-我要做独家 -是吗
- I want an exclusive. - Oh.
别提到我的名字就行
Just keep my name out of it.
博伊特警长
Sergeant Voight.
见到你很荣幸
It's a pleasure to meet you.
我是埃德文·斯蒂维尔 内务部的人
I'm Edwin Stillwell, I.A.
以后我会接管你的...
I'll be taking over your--
是这样
Well,
以后我们会一起工作
I'll be working with you from now on,
因为格拉迪沙尔女士离开了
now that Miss Gradishar is no longer with us.
你要是想跟我说话 先打给我
Look, you want to talk to me? You call me first.
别来街上堵我
Don't ambush me in the street.
你看 "堵"这种词
See, it's words like "ambush"
就是引起误会的罪魁祸首
that get things started off on the wrong foot.
我来这里是为了创新一下
Now, I came here with what I hope will be a fresh approach,
希望能够有比较好的结果...
one that might get us better results--
也就是愉快的合作
A partnership, if you will.
是吗
Uh-huh.
-莫里斯·欧文斯 -果然开始了
- Maurice Owens. - Here we go.
我的备忘录显示 你跟格拉迪沙尔说
My notes say that you told Gradishar
几周后他就会被逮捕
that he would be arrested in a couple of weeks.
而现在已经第三个月了
And now here we are on month three.
因为格拉迪沙尔没理解的是
Yeah, well, what Gradishar didn't understand
我做这件事
is I got to do this
不能让任何人知道是我♥干♥的
without him or anyone else knowing it was me.
这种事情不适合写在日历上
That kind of work doesn't fit neatly on a calendar.
好吧
Okay.
不过 我要的不仅是空口白条
Well, I'm gonna need more than lip service.
说完了吗
Anything else?
完了
Nope.
记得随时通知我 我也说过了"合作愉快"
Keep me in the loop. Like I said, "Partnership."
这简直就是一坨狗屎...
This is complete horse--
那是因为你的做法不对
That's 'cause you're doing it wrong.
-是吗 -是啊
- Oh, yeah? - Yeah.
你得将身心投入进去 看着
You got to get your hips into it, like this.
你真是满脑子鬼主意啊
You're kind of full of it, you know that?
可我的主意都很赞不是吗
Am I? Or am I awesome at it?
-还可以吗 -可以
- This okay? - Yeah.
别戴那些装酷的墨镜就没事
As long as you don't wear those cool-daddy sunglasses, you'll be fine.
阿特沃特
Atwater.
怎么
Yeah?
-问你个问题 -什么
- Question for you. - Huh?
你这么多年来送出过多少张名片
How many cards you given out over the years?
9张
Nine.
有多少人真正找你帮忙了
And how many came back and asked for help?
三个 怎么了
Three. Why?
好了 各位都听一下
Okay. Party people, listen up.
我查了记录 下载了前七天内
I went back seven days and downloaded
打给中国城特警队的
all in-progress and service calls
所有求救电♥话♥
in close proximity to the Chinatown quad.
找到三个与可疑车辆有关的电♥话♥
We got three calls on suspicious vehicles.
我查了车牌
I ran the plates.
合法 合法 而第三辆是假牌照
Legit, legit, but the third came back a ghost.
我把车牌录入我们的预警数据库里
I put that plate into our lookout database
刚刚收到消息 发现了它的位置
and just got a text back with its location--
西21街236号♥ 就在中国城
236 west 21st-- right back in Chinatown.
那是三合会的另一处赌场
That's another triad gambling den.
外表看像一个卡拉OK吧
It looks like a karaoke bar from the outside,
但是里面其实在玩牌九
but they're playing pai gow once you go in.
好的 我们出发
All right, let's go.
-吉恩 过来 -怎么了
- Jin, come here. - Yeah.
有信息直接说 别卖♥♥弄风♥骚♥
Quit shaking your ass. Just give us the information.
在这里
Over here.
越野车停在这里 里面没人
S.U.V.'s here, nobody inside.
我们就位了
We're in position.
我们停在他的车前面
Now we park in front of his car...
这样如果他想跑我们就可以倒车撞他
so we can ram him in reverse if he takes off.
随时准备牺牲后备箱拿下他的引擎
Always sacrifice your trunk for his engine.
在这里等还是进去
Sit and wait, or move in?
霍斯特德...
Halstead...
进去侦察一下对手是谁
Why don't you get in there and see what we're dealing with?
告诉我那家伙是谁
Tell me who the guy was, huh?
我不知道
I don't know!
告诉我那家伙是谁
Tell me who the guy was!
求你 求你...
Please, please...
把名字说出来
You gotta have a name!
我说了 把名字告诉我
I said you gotta have a name for me.
什么 我没听清你说什么
Huh? I can't hear you! -
只有这些不够
I need more than that.
根本不够
I need more than that!
-起来 -你在干什么 滑头
- Get up! - What's happening, slick?
快点
Now!
关门
Door.
我们走
Let's go.
快点 走
Come on, move.
走
Move.
我只是想从我的朋友鹏那里买♥♥点毒品
I'm just trying to score some coke from my boy Peng, man.
鹏 姓什么
Peng? Peng who?
我哪知道 我只是从他那里买♥♥毒品
Hell if I know. I just buy coke from him.
你是警♥察♥
You're police?
-伙计 -滚一边去
- Oh, man. - Get to stepping.
好的
O-okay.
对不起
Sorry.
他们是警♥察♥
They were cops?
-你看到的是这个人 -对
- This is the guy you saw? - Yeah.
他把他的枪塞进那个三合会成员的嘴里
He had his gun in the triad's mouth.
你认识他
You know him?
他是吉米·史
That's Jimmy Shi.
我刚升职的时候是我的搭档
We were partners when I first came up.
我和吉米还有埃尔文一起在反黑组工作
Me and Jimmy worked the gang unit together with Alvin.
象牙塔认为他更适合
Ivory tower recognized he'd be better served
在中国城做卧底工作
working undercover in Chinatown.
是 他在那如鱼得水
Yeah, perfect place for him.
他现在有自己的团队 全是华裔警♥察♥
He's got his own vice squad now--all chinese cops.
我只能说他穿的和视频里的那些人一样
All I can tell you is he was dressed like the guys in the video,
并且他看起来非常凶狠
and he was looking awfully cranked.
那为什么我们不跟踪他 看是怎么回事
So why don't we put a tail on him, see what's what?
因为不是他干的
'Cause it ain't him.
你怎么知道
How do you know?
我就是知道
Because I do.
他是警♥察♥
He's police.
听你的
You're the boss.
家
抱歉
Excuse me.
我是琳德赛
This is Lindsay.
我可以在你床上睡一会吗
Hey, um, is it okay if I take a nap in your bed?
睡觉 洗澡 你想干什么都行
Take a nap, take a shower, take whatever you need.
好的
Okay.
我联♥系♥过戒毒所了
I spoke to a facility,
他们明天就给你准备一个房♥间
and they're gonna have a room for you starting tomorrow.
太好了
That's great.
是啊
Yeah.
再次感谢你
Hey, thank you again,
为所有这一切
um, for everything.
别客气
You got it.
你们以前是搭档
So, partners, huh?
对
Yep.
听起来不止如此啊
Sounds like there's more to the story.
这么说吧
I'll tell you what--
什么时候你不当警♥察♥了
sometime when there's a campfire
咱们出去野营的时候
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表