奥林斯基的女儿看到了枪击他的人
Olinsky's daughter saw the guy who shot him.
目前 她是我们唯一的目击证人
Right now, she's our only eyewitness.
莱克西很害怕
Lexi was scared.
她会记错一些事
She mis-remembered a few things.
省省吧
Save it.
我听说唯一的目击者是埃尔文的女儿时
When I heard the only other witness was Alvin's little girl,
我的心就沉了
my heart dropped.
我上次见她 她才这么高 六岁半
Last time I saw her, she was about yay high, 6 1/2,
她在厅里跑来跑去
and she's just running up and down the hall
穿着粉色的连体服 扎着辫子
in these little pink overalls and pigtails.
如果你不能在没有她的情况下抓住凶手
If you don't catch the shooter without Lexi,
我们只能让她来帮忙了
we're gonna have to use her.
我认为这样不合适
I'm not comfortable with that.
那太糟了
That's too bad,
因为情况有变
'cause there's been a development.
汉克
Hank.
我就是来随便看看
Just checking in.
我看未必
I doubt that.
你怎么样了 莱克斯
How you holding up, Lex?
莱克西 你回房♥吧
Lexi, why don't you go to your room?
拉塞尔怎么样了
How's Russell?
他死了 是吗
He's dead, isn't he?
是真的吗
Is that true?
恐怕是
Afraid so.
天哪 我就知道
Oh, God, I knew it.
你会抓住那个枪击他的人吗
Are you gonna catch the guy who shot him,
那个我跟你说过的人
the one I told you about?
我们正在努力 孩子
We're sure working on it, kid.
你妈妈不是让你回房♥吗
Didn't your mother tell you to go to your room?
-现在就回 -来吧
- Right now. - Come on.
你一定要抓住他
You have to get him.
发生什么事了
All right. What's going on?
有两个警官在我们之前到了现场
The two officers on the scene before our two guys--
斯塔克让他们给州检察官写了报告
Stark had them file a report with the state's attorney.
他们叫什么名字
All right, what were their names?
这只是他们的工作
They were doing their jobs.
我会自己找到他们的
I can find them myself.
-埃尔文 太晚了 -她不能去作证
- Alvin, it's too late. - She can't testify, all right?
法庭传票会把她推到风口浪尖上的
A subpoena will put a bull's-eye out on her.
如果我们先找到卡拉卡并让他招供就不会
Not if we find Calaca and get a confession first.
队长 我们看到塔玛克了
Captain, we got T-mac in pocket.
他在他母亲家
He's at his mother's.
-我跟你一起去 -不 你留在这儿
- I'm going with you, man. - No, you're staying here.
莱克西有说过她认识卡拉卡吗
Did Lexi say she knows Calaca?
她说之前从没见过他
She said she's never seen him before.
所以他不知道你们住在哪儿
Well, so he doesn't know where you guys live.
希望是吧
That's the hope.
留在这儿 保护好你的家人
Stay here. Protect your family.
好吧
Yeah.
好吧 我留下
Yeah, all right. All right.
我马上来
I'm on my way.
楼梯安全
Stairs!
这里有两个人
I got two here!
没事了 没事了
It's okay. It's okay.
-安全 -安全
- Clear! - Clear!
看看后面
Check the back.
-安全 -塔玛克斯在哪儿
- Clear! - Where's Tamarcus?
跟你们说了多少次了
How many times do I have to tell you people
塔玛克斯不住在这儿
Tamarcus does not live here?
-塔玛克斯在哪儿 -等等
- Where's tamarcus? - Hold on, hold on.
我们不会伤害你哥哥的
We're not gonna hurt your brother.
能告诉我们他在哪儿吗 宝贝
Can you tell me, sweetie, where he is?
没事的
It's okay.
说吧
Come on.
他在哪儿
Where is he?
你哥哥在哪儿
Where's your brother?
楼上
Upstairs.
很好
Very good.
琳德赛
Lindsay.
有人跑出去了 是塔玛克
Runner outside. T-mac!
见鬼 我看到他了 你留下陪他们
What the--I got him. You stay with them.
桂树枝
Wicky sticks?
对开枪袭♥警♥的人来说太低级了 塔玛克
Real low-grade to be shooting at cops over, T-mac.
潮人就是这么潮
Hipsters like what hipsters like.
你有没有听说过一个叫卡拉卡的拉丁神父
You ever heard of a Latin priest called Calaca?
看来我不是唯一在找他的人
Guess I ain't the only one looking for him.
你打算把他手下一个个干掉
You're just gonna take out his crew one by one
直到你找到他
until you find him.
这就是你的计划
That's your plan?
你得退出
You're gonna pull back.
让我们来找卡拉卡
Let us find Calaca ourselves.
不 伙计
No, man.
卡拉卡要为他的所做所为付出代价
Calaca's gonna get what he got coming.
现在怎么办
What now?
这是那些逮捕报告
Those arrest reports.
我还查了塔玛克母亲的房♥子
I also did a search on T-mac's mom's house.
全部是用和毒品有关的现金买♥♥的
The entire thing was bought with cash linked to narcotics.
听说过资产没收扣押令吗
You ever heard of an asset forfeiture seizure order?
我该猜猜这是什么吗
I'm supposed to guess what that is?
法官刚刚签署的财产没收文件
Property forfeiture document freshly signed by a judge.
你母亲的房♥子是你用卖♥♥毒品的钱买♥♥的
You bought your mother's house with drug money.
你们不能抢走我妈的房♥子
You can't take my mother's home.
根据联邦法律说我们可以
Well, Federal Law says we can.
那个街区正在逐渐贵族化
You know, the neighborhood's gentrifying.
潮人们也有孩子了
Hipsters are having babies now.
他们会很喜欢那里的
They'd love the place.
说不定还能在墙里找到毒品
Maybe find drugs in the walls.
好吧 别走
Okay, stop.
你让你的手下停止找神父帮的麻烦
You tell your boys to call it off with the Priests.
我要卡拉卡活着
I want Calaca alive,
否则你妈妈就要流落街头了
or your mama's gonna be living out of a shopping cart.
右拐
Make--make a right.
-这里 -对
- Here? - Yeah.
这小混♥蛋♥在哪
Where is this little bastard?
快到了
We're close.
这些孩子 他们大概
These kids, they make, like,
偷一个手♥机♥能赚100块钱
100 bucks a phone stealing these things.
对 这不算什么
Yeah, that's nothing.
神父帮转卖♥♥到海外能赚这三倍的钱
The Priests make triple that when they sell them overseas.
不好意思
Oop.
我未婚妻
My fiancee.
婚礼是什么时候
Um, when's the wedding?
不知道 反正不够快
I don't know. It can't come soon enough.
着急娶媳妇啊
Eager to tie the knot, huh?
不 我只是不想再计划了
No, I'm just sick of planning.
好像我和温迪说话都是在讨论婚礼策划
It's like all Wendy and I ever talk about is wedding organizing.
你给你男朋友发过性感照片吗
You ever send racy photos to your boyfriends?
我是说 这并不怪异 对吧
I mean, that's not weird, right?
奥林斯基看到其中一张的时候看我的表情
The look Olinsky gave me when he caught sight of one,
拉里·弗林特 美国著名色情杂♥志♥出版商
就好像我是色情狂似的
it's like I'm Larry Flynt or something.
那孩子应该在那间房♥子里
Um, the kid should be in that house.
-确定 -对
- Yeah? - Yeah.
我们从热♥线♥里得到了卡拉卡的疑似踪迹
We may have gotten a hit on Calaca from the hotline.
有人看见一个看起来像是他的人
Somebody who matches his description was just seen
离开了南拉辛大街的一家理发店
leaving a barbershop on South Racine.
店是一个拉丁神父帮成员的叔叔开的
It's owned by an uncle of one of the Latin Priests.
你们两个去查
You two get on it.
我完成那些分类了 警长
I completed those breakdowns, Sergeant.
我需要更详细的资料
I need more detail.
霍斯特德 来我办公室
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表