How long we have you guys for?
破案为止
As long as you need.
你都快舔到显示屏了 老兄
Yo, our monitor works better if you don't slobber on it.
罗林斯警探如何啊
Hey, how about that detective Rollins?
她 就 各方面
She's got, like, ten things going on,
都挺好的 对吗
all of them good, am I right?
是啊 你这家伙婚后六个月就得离吧
Yeah. I give your marriage six months.
不不不
No, no, no, no, no, no, no.
温迪和我都不在意对方欣赏异性
Wendy and I-- we're cool like that.
我今晚回家
I could go home tonight
就能把我刚跟你说的告诉她
and could tell her exactly what I just told you.
-是吗 -对啊
- Yeah? - Yeah.
你要跟你未婚妻说
You'd tell your fiance that you worked
你和来自纽约的性感警探一起工作
with a hot detective from New York
而且你还被迷住了吗
that kind of blew your mind?
不
No.
-不 -不
- No. - No.
-过来 -好
- Come here. - All right.
这是这两场展销会的出席者名单
Okay, here's a list of attendees to both conferences,
我在车管所的数据库里面查这些人
and I managed to put them through the DMV database
提取出照片
and pull the photos.
吉恩 我不需要听这些细节
Jin, I don't need to hear about the labor.
把结果给我看就行了
Just show me the baby.
这里
There.
我查到有45个人出席了这两场展销会
I got 45 guys who went to both conferences.
好
All right.
等等
Wait. Hold up.
别碰键盘
Whoa, whoa. Don't touch the keys.
不是 不是
No. No.
我要看多少张照片
Look, how many of these I got to look at?
别操这份心 只管看就是了
Don't worry about it. Just keep looking.
大概100还是200张 因为...
I mean, like, 100 or 200, 'cause--
就是这家伙
Whoa, whoa, whoa. That's the dude.
我跟上帝发誓
I swear to god.
还有 你不仅是我的未婚夫
FYI, you're not just my fiance.
你是我之前在社交网站上勾搭到的未婚夫
You're my fiance that got in early at facebook,
而且是很久之前
Like, way early.
你身家至少有一千万美元
You're worth at least $10 million.
那我烫个卷发穿个兜帽衫如何
Well, how about I get a perm and I wear a hoodie,
然后你就可以说 我是马克·扎克伯格
And you can just tell everybody I'm Mark Zuckerberg?
至于我不戴戒指的原因嘛...
The reason I don't wear a ring--
我就不能是个警♥察♥吗
Why can't I be a cop?
-你的西服什么样 -就是西服样啊
- What does your suit look like? - like a suit.
要看起来很高级
It has to look high end.
我有很好的西装
I have nice suits.
在那里
There.
-是杰弗里·贝克吗 -有事吗
- Jeffrey Baker? - Yes?
我们是芝加哥警署的琳德赛和霍斯特德警探
Detectives Lindsay and Halstead, Chicago P.D.
你的酒店房♥间有些东西损坏了
Apparently, there's been some damage to your hotel room.
酒店内务投诉你了
Housekeeping made a complaint.
介不介意跟我们走 去谈谈这件事
Would you mind coming with us to talk about it?
我没有对我酒店房♥间造成任何损坏
I didn't do any damage to my hotel room.
很好 你可以到警署一一澄清
Great. You can clear all that up down at the district.
你先请
After you.
你来这里多长时间了
So how long have you been in town?
五天
Five days.
从圣路易斯过来的
From St. Louis?
对
That's right.
杰弗里 你去过滨河步道吗
You been to the riverwalk at all, Jeffrey?
那跟我的酒店房♥间有什么关系
What does that have to do with my hotel room?
我再问你一次 你去过滨河步道吗
I'll ask you, again. You been to the riverwalk?
去过
I have.
什么时候
When?
不好意思
Forgive me,
但是我在怀疑
but I get the sneaking suspicion
我来这儿不是因为酒店房♥间
that I'm not here about a hotel room.
那还有什么原因我们会把你带来这儿
Well, why else would we bring you in?
完全不知道
I haven't the foggiest.
你想喝点水吗
Oh, would you like some water?
不用了 谢谢
No, thank you.
你星期几什么时候去的滨河步道
What days and times were you at the riverwalk?
你们这里有网络吗
Do you get the Internet here?
因为视频网站上有个很棒的视频
'Cause there's this great video on youtube
是一个法学院教授的视频
by this law-school professor,
他非常能言善辩
and he's very articulate,
他有个非常有意思且令人信服的观点
and he makes a very compelling and convincing argument.
就是"不要和警♥察♥说话"
It's called "don't talk to cops."
毫无冒犯之意
No offense.
杰弗里 你现在可不是在圣路易斯
You're not in St. Louis, Jeffrey.
前几天 这里发生了两起奸♥杀♥案
We've had two rape-murders here in the last few days
受害女性还被切去了耳朵
where the women were mutilated.
而现在 你得回答一些关于那案子的问题
Now, you're gonna answer some questions about that.
把你那愚蠢的笑容收起来吧
Wipe that stupid smile off your face.
我会依要求不再笑
I will remove the smile, as requested,
然后认真地告诉你 你们抓错人了
and tell you very seriously that you have the wrong guy.
我们想知道你去滨河步道的日期和时间
We want the dates and times you were at the riverwalk.
写下来
Get writing.
滨河步道又发生了一起强♥奸♥案
There's been another rape down at the riverwalk.
受害者还活着
Victim survived.
她在芝加哥医院
She's at Chicago med.
凡妮莎 夫人 你们好
Hi, Vanessa. Ma'am.
我是警探琳德赛 这是道森警探
I'm Detective Lindsay, and this is Detective Dawson,
我们来这里是为了...
and we're here to try to--
我会尽我一切可能来帮你们抓住他
I'll do whatever I can to help you catch him.
好
All right.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你能讲讲发生了什么吗
Can you take us through what happened?
我是学校足球队的
I'm on the soccer team at school,
所以我在练习结束后想去跑步
so I like to get a run in after practice,
我每天都从滨河步道抄近路
and I cut through riverwalk the way I do every day,
不知道从哪里冒出来一个男的
and out of nowhere, this guy appears
穿着棕色的兜帽衫 还戴着面具
in a brown hoodie with a mask on.
他说什么了吗
Did he say anything?
让我闭嘴 不要叫
Just to shut up and not scream.
他一只手堵住我的嘴
He put a hand over my mouth,
把我拖到台阶下面
and he dragged me to, like, this dark area
阴暗的地方
underneath the stairs.
然后他拽下我的运动衣和内衣
And then he yanked my sweats and underwear down,
然后就...
and that's when...
然后他就强♥奸♥了我
That--that's when he did it.
好的
Okay.
你有没有看见他身上有什么标记
Is there anything that you could see on him--
疤痕 胎记之类的
scars, a birthmark?
没有
No.
身高和体重呢
What about height and weight?
他和你差不多高 可能比你重一点
He was about you're height, maybe a little heavier than you.
他的眼睛是棕色的
He had brown eyes,
我还看见他一些头发了 是金褐色的
and I saw some of his hair. It was dirty blonde.
太好了 比我们之前掌握的信息多很多了
Well, that's great. That's a lot more than we had.
你还看到什么能帮我们
Is there anything else that you saw
确定他身份的东西了吗
that could help us identify him?
他拿出刀的时候
When he took his knife out...
我突然想起来
something kicked in.
我们刚在学校上过自卫防身课
We just had this self-defense class at school,
讲课的女老师说
and the instructor lady
如果你真遇到事了大脑一片空白
said that if you don't remember anything else,
你就记住踢 抓 扭 拉就行了
you should slap, grab, twist, and pull.
女子防身术里攻击睾丸的四种方法
所以我就这么做了
And that's what I did.
很好
Good.
我很庆幸你这么做了
I'm glad you did.
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表