Yeah.
我下载了他电脑里所有的档案和电邮
I was able to download all those reports and emails.
你以为博伊特会把自己的罪证
Do you think that Voight is gonna leave any real dirt
存在电脑里叫"腐♥败♥"的文件夹里吗
on his computer under a file labeled "corruption"?
吉恩 我要监控他的网络
Jin, I need a wire on his nextel,
在他的手♥机♥和车里装窃听器
his personal phone, and inside his car.
我正在想办法
Listen, I'm planning
很快就会加大对他的监控范围
on ramping up surveillance on him soon.
想办法
Planning on it?
如果你这周内还找不到有用的线索
If you don't give me something that I can use by next week,
我向你保证联调局会
I'm going to make sure that your father
立刻找上你的父亲
gets a visit from the FBI.
-别以为你了解... -我确实了解
- Don't think you understand-- - I absolutely understand.
-不 -我赞同你的想法
- No. - I agree with you.
我们真要为了博伊特违反纪律吗
So we're all willing to just go off book for Voight?
我才从警校毕业四个月 兄弟
Look, I'm four months out of the academy, man.
我只是按上头的命令行事
I just do what I'm told.
就算是命令你动用私刑也照做吗
Even if that means being part of a lynch mob?
我会调转枪头违抗命令吗
If you're asking if I'm gonna turn over my shield
不 我不会
and protest, no, I'm not.
你会吗
Are you? I mean--
我是想说 我们该怎么办
What I'm saying is, what do we do?
如果找到八爪 真要把他交给博伊特吗
If we find Pulpo, are we just gonna turn him over to Voight?
好了 大家别紧张
All right, everybody relax.
等我们抓到八爪 再想怎么办吧
What we do is find Pulpo, and then we can figure it out.
是的 这正是我们需要的
Yeah, that's exactly what we needed, yeah.
琳娜家有什么线索吗
Anything at Lina's house?
司法官检查过了 一无所获
Marshals stormed it. Came up empty.
琳娜的家人呢
What about Lina's family?
她妈妈住在南边
Her Mom's got a place on the South side,
没有前科 电♥话♥通信记录也正常
came up clean, and so did her cell phone records,
不过我觉得还是应该去拜访一下
but I think it's worth a drive-by.
好的 带个人一起去
Good. Take someone and go do it.
他杀了最后一个忠于他的人
So last guy loyal to him, he kills.
没有朋友 没有亲人
No friends, no family.
你们还查到些什么
Who else do you have?
八爪的律师
What about Pulpo's lawyer,
安东尼·提姆珀呢
Anthony Timpone?
提姆珀
Timpone.
他是市里半数的罪犯的律师
He reps half the criminals in the city.
这么说吧 如果不是警方要求
He didn't get that rep by cooperating with the police,
他绝不会合作
I'll tell you that.
我有办法
I got an idea.
我父母离婚的时候
When my parents got divorced,
我妈找了个人打电♥话♥去我爸公♥司♥恐吓他
my Ma had this guy call in a threat to my Dad's office.
好几个月他都担惊受怕地检查车底有没有炸♥弹♥
He was checking for bombs underneath his car for months.
警长
Sergeant.
现在当值的人里有会说西班牙语的吗
Hey, you got a Spanish speaker on shift?
加西亚 把你手头那些破事交给安德鲁斯
Hey, Garcia, play pass-the-bum to Andrews,
然后过来
and get your ass over here.
-怎么了 -伙计
- What's up? - Hey, man.
我需要你打电♥话♥威胁个人
I need you to call in a death threat.
行吗 过来
All right? Come on.
你永远不知道何时有机会发光
You never know when it's your time to shine.
快去
Go.
那个律师死定了
El abogado es un hombre muerto.
听清楚了吗
Lo entiendes?
提姆珀死定了
Timpone esta muerto.
我们来了
Estamos llegando.
我们来了
Estamos llegando.
这样够可信吗
That convincing enough?
我就会信
I bought it.
-等等 -放松点
- Hey, wait. - Easy, easy.
芝加哥警署 大块头
C.P.D., big guy.
等等 等等
Wait. Wait!
你们不能进去
You can't go in there.
怎么回事
What the hell?
你把枪拿出来干什么 提姆珀
Ooh, what's with the hardware, Timpone?
-我有持枪许可 -我们在找八爪
- I have a permit. - We're looking for Pulpo.
很显然 他也在找我
Yeah, apparently, he's looking for me.
我刚接到他打来的电♥话♥
I just got a call from him.
你怎么看
What do you make of that?
八爪打来的电♥话♥
A call from Pulpo?
不是什么好事
That ain't good.
你收费可不便宜
But you don't come cheap.
怎么回事
So what happened?
八爪把最后一笔钱花在了你身上
Pulpo spend his last chunk of change on you?
你救了他的命 现在他想退款了
You got life, now he wants a refund?
对 所以我才雇了个保镖
Yeah, that's why I got him.
你觉得他要是真想来
You think that you and some rent-a-cop
就凭你和一个业余警♥察♥
are gonna keep him from getting in here
阻止得了他吗
if he really wanted to?
我抓过很多人♥渣♥
I've arrested a lot of scumbags
后来都被你放走了
you've put back out on the street,
所以我得老实告诉你
so I got to be honest with you.
我根本不在乎你会怎么样
I don't give a damn what happens to you,
不过如果你有线索能帮我找到八爪
but if you got anything that can help me find Pulpo,
对我们双方都好
it might be good for both of us.
八爪受审时
During Pulpo's trial,
曾问过我在哪可以买♥♥到新身份
he asked where he could buy sets of new identities,
要最高级的伪装文件
top-of-the-line papers.
我就把他介绍给了我以前的客户
So I referred him to an old client of mine.
叫什么名字
What's his name?
尼尔·邦克 他是个公♥证♥员
Neil Bunker-- he's a notary public.
在北克拉克有个照相馆
He's got a camera joint on North Clark.
邦克因为各种原因被逮捕过
Bunker's been arrested for everything
从伪造护照到仿制黄牛票
from bogus passports to counterfeit bulls tickets.
我们去看看八爪有没有留下什么蛛丝马迹
So let's see if Pulpo's left any bread crumbs.
照相
相片杂货
你们好
Hey there.
欢迎光临
Welcome.
警官
Officers.
有什么能帮你们的吗
How can I help you?
认识他吗
Recognize him?
不认识
No.
你确定
You sure?
别管他
Don't worry about him.
我们听说如果有人想要无不良记录的
We heard if someone's looking for clean I.D.s
身份证和信♥用♥卡♥ 就会来找你
and credit cards, they come to you.
如果你想洗照片 欢迎
You want to get some pictures developed, great.
除此之外...
But otherwise--
你确定你不认识他吗
You sure you don'recoize him?
-不认识 -真不认识
- No. - No?
不认识
No.
你开的是什么店
What kind of shop are you running here?
就是照相馆 拍照片什么的
It's just a photo shop. That's what we do--photos.
-真没什么 -把他带过来
- I don't know what to tell you. - Bring him back here.
过来
Come on.
这地方是干什么的
So what's is little operation?
不...我...这个...
No, I-- no, I--this--
看来有人剪过头发了
Looks like somebody got a haircut.
找到八爪了
Got Pulpo.
好 我再问一次
Okay, let's start over.
八爪在哪儿
Where's Pulpo?
我知道他是什么人
I know who he is.
我不想让他找我麻烦
I'm not having him come after me.
你们还是把我抓走吧
You're gonna have to arrest me.
谁说要抓你了
Who said anything about arrest?
我只知道
I mean, all I know is,
你冲警♥察♥开枪了
you took a shot at a police officer.
什么
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表