他和文斯·基勒那个蠢货打起来了
with that knucklehead Vince Keeler?
我知道基勒 有他准没好事
Yeah, I know Keeler. He's bad news.
我就是这么和西弗莱德说的
Which is exactly what I told Severide
我让他别和那个人搅在一起
and why he needs to stay away from that guy.
西弗莱德的妹妹凯蒂失踪了
Severide's sister Katie was reported missing.
-失踪多久了 -16小时
- How long? - 16 hours.
她是个成年人了 除非失踪满24小时
She's an adult, really nothing we can do
否则我们无能为力 但她是消防员的妹妹
until it's 24, but she is a fireman's sister,
也算得上是我们自己人了
basically one of our own, so area central's
所以上头已经派专案组处理了
already got a task force on it.
他们说如果有需要会通知我们的
They said they'd call if they need us.
所以 我们先做好自己的工作 好吗
So meantime, we got our own case to work, okay?
当然了
Absolutely.
别抓我们哦 警官大人
Don't arrest us, officer.
我的天啊 你们来芝加哥了
Oh, my-- look who made it to Chicago.
你怎么样
Hi. How are you?
天呐 来吧 我带你们参观一下
Oh, my God, come on, I'll give you the grand tour.
-走吧 -我是凯文·阿特沃特
- Yeah, let's go. - Kevin Atwater.
海利 吉纳维芙 薇拉 这是我搭档
Yes, Hailey, Genevieve, Vera, this is my partner.
我一直在照顾她
I look out for her.
那还用说
I'll bet you do.
辣妹啊
Spicy.
-就是这里了 -真棒
- This is it. - It's awesome.
警长您好
Hey, Sarge.
这是什么情况
What's going on here?
女士们 这位是接待警长特鲁迪·普拉特
Ladies, this is our desk sergeant, Trudy Platt.
-你好 -你好
- Hi. - Hi.
这是她的地盘 她处事公正坚决
This is her district, and she runs it firmly but fairly.
没什么事能逃过她的眼睛
Nothing gets by this woman.
跟我来吧
So if you guys will follow me.
你也逃不过
Including you.
我只不过想
I just wanted--
在达菲酒馆有人酗酒妨碍治安
Drunk and disorderly at Duffy's tavern.
达菲酒馆有一半的客人都这样
That's half the clientele at Duffy's.
真不错 你已经缩小了嫌疑人的范围
Well, that's good then, you've narrowed down the list of suspects.
汤米 替我顶一会儿
Hey, Tommy, cover me.
下午好女士们 需要帮忙吗
Good afternoon, ladies. What's up?
你们想要参观一下21区吗
You want a tour of district 21?
乐意为你们服务
I'd be delighted.
阿尔·卡彭 黑帮教父 芝加哥王
你们知道阿尔·卡彭吗
Has anybody here heard of Al Capone?
他来过这里吗
He was here?
名人都来过
Everybody was here.
我们走吧
Let's go.
说实话 医生 你这样问
To be perfectly honest, doc, I'm pretty thrilled
让我很惊慌
with the way that it went down.
让我二选一
You give me a him-or-me choice,
我每次的回答都会是一样的
I'm gonna make it the same way every time.
即使有的事情很公正
People can feel conflicted about something,
人们还是会抵触它
even if it is justified.
我不是这样的人 医生
Well, I'm not, doc.
我不是这样的人
I'm not.
-什么 -我不抵触
- What? - Conflicted.
你还没结婚
You are not married.
那你在谈恋爱吗
Are you in a relationship?
你是在约我吗 医生
Are you asking me out, doc?
我有女朋友
I have a girlfriend.
大概一个月前 我们订的婚
She's my fiancee as of about a month ago.
她对你的遭遇作何感想
How does she feel about what you've been through?
我没告诉她
I haven't told her.
大多数人多多少少
Most of us at one time or another
都会碰到无从解释的时候
meet challenges that we can't explain.
你...
Just--
你是不是想让我感到内疚
Are you trying to make me feel bad?
你是不是就想看我内疚
Is that what you want to hear?
不是这样的
Not at all.
好的 那我可以走了吗
Okay, are we done?
我建议你先别上班了 回去休息吧
I would like for you to take the rest of the shift off.
我妈妈总是管这座城市叫"屠♥杀♥之城"
My mother always called it "Murder city."
但是我们第一次来芝加哥时 我就爱上了这里
But the first time we visited, I fell in love with Chicago.
这里的湖 河滨步道
The lake, the river walk.
乔治和我爬上过威利斯大厦的顶部
George and I went to the top of the Willis tower.
天啊 我简直不敢相信
God, I just-- I can't believe it.
为什么有人要杀我丈夫
Why would someone kill my husband?
我们认为他在往国内走私枪♥支♥
We think that he was smuggling guns into the country.
乔治吗
George?
他不是因胰岛素而死
He wasn't killed over insulin.
我们觉得他最后一次过来时
And on his last trip here, we think
车里应该装满了这个
his vehicle was filled with these.
我都头晕了 这不可能
I'm hallucinating. This isn't happening.
已经有五个人被这玩意害死了
Five people have already been killed by them.
你不懂 乔治绝不会这样做的
Look, you don't get it. George would never do that ever.
你多久和他一起出行一次
How often did you make the trip down with him?
每隔几个月吧
Every couple of months.
我们一般都住在索菲特酒店
We always stay at the Sofitel.
我要购物 所以他让我先下车了
I shop. That's why he dropped me off.
加拿大没有布鲁明戴尔百货
They don't have Bloomingdale's in Canada.
有情况吗 莫里斯
What do you say, Maurice?
没有
It's all good.
你听说过有人走私枪♥支♥进芝加哥的消息吗
You hear anything about lone guns coming in to town?
-哪种枪 -霰弹枪 有很多
- What kind? - Sprayers. A lot of 'em.
加拿大那边有点风声
Heard about something from Canada.
但好像没什么大事
That doesn't make a lot of sense.
快有了
It's starting to.
你有什么消息的话联♥系♥我
You hear anything, hit me up.
还有件事
Another thing.
有一个叫特伊塞尔的小崽子
I've been getting some static from this cat
一直找我麻烦
named Trayzell with the Gds.
你知道有谁和他走得近吗
You know anybody got his ear?
和特伊塞尔吗
Trayzell's?
没有
No.
他就是个疯子
He's stone crazy.
他不会听任何人的话
He don't listen to nobody.
对了 我跟你说件事
And I need to bring you in on something.
州检察官要找人起诉我
State's attorney's getting someone to flip on me,
可能要立案还是怎样
buildin' a case or somethin'.
我一点风声都没听到
I haven't got wind of anything.
现在你听到了
Now you have.
五千块
Five stacks.
告诉我是谁 再给你加钱
More when you get me that name.
知道了
I got you.
博伊特 讲
Go for Voight.
我们找到了点东西
We got somethin'.
同样的子弹
These are our bullets.
你们知道这玩意儿速度有多快吗
Can you believe the velocity of these things?
法医发现有一发子弹穿过电视
Forensics traced one round that went through the TV,
穿墙而过 最后卡在
through the wall, ended up halfway
街对面停着的一辆
through the engine block of an ice cream truck
冰淇淋车的发动机里
parked across the street.
现在总共七起谋杀案了
Seven homicides and counting.
那个寡妇在说谎
Our widow's lying.
她的手♥机♥供应商说她从未去过布鲁明戴尔百货
Her cell phone provider said she was never at Bloomingdale's.
她一下午都待在滨水市
She spent the afternoon up in Edgewater.
你最好实话实说
We're gonna get real honest real quick.
你认识这些人吗
Do you recognize these men?
-天呐 -是啊 我们也认不出了
- Oh, God. - Yeah, neither can we.
他的脸被子弹打得血肉模糊
His face was shot off by the bullets
就是你和你丈夫带进芝加哥的那些子弹
you and your husband brought into Chicago.
你们为什么这么对我
Why are you doing this?
你对我们说谎了
You lied to us.
你没去布鲁明戴尔百货 而是在滨水市
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表