29 minutes and counting.
但目前没有听到任何消息
I'm listening, but I don't hear dick.
-医院停车场呢 -全面检查过了
- Hospital parking lot? - Fully vetted.
炸掉一个区太冒险了
Blowing up a district would be too risky.
炸♥弹♥很快就会被发现
A bomb would be sniffed out in seconds.
-消防站 -受害者不够多
- A firehouse? - Not enough victims.
鲍威尔想炸死警♥察♥高管和消防员
Powell wanted high-ranking police and firefighters dead.
他们中的大部分都会参加万米跑
Most of them planned on attending the 10k gala.
其他人今晚会在哪里
Yeah, and where would the rest be tonight?
总部
Headquarters.
就是那儿了
Bull's-eye.
-准备好了吗 格莉塔 -好了 医生
- You ready, Greta? - Ready, doctor.
我们让今天发生一件好事吧
Let's have one good thing come out of this day.
谢谢你
Thank you.
正在前门附近找一辆货车
Be on the lookout for a van near the front door.
吉恩 把那辆车的车牌号♥和照片发给所有人
Jin, text everyone the photo and plate number of the van purchased.
你们要找一辆白色伊克诺莱恩
You're looking for a white Econoline.
爆破组出发
Bomb squad en route.
我们应该让他们离开
We should have made that left.
霍斯特德 琳德赛 支路清理了吗
Halstead, Lindsay, those back roads pay off?
是的 但是因为爆♥炸♥导致
Yeah, but traffic patterns are all screwed up
-交通模式全变了 -还有15分钟
- because of the bombing. - 15 minutes out.
埃尔文 拜托告诉我点好消息
Alvin, please, give me some good news.
埃尔文
Alvin?
正在减速查看
Pulling up now.
-看见那辆车了吗 -还没
- Any eyes on the vehicle? - Not yet.
确定车是白色的吗
We're sure this van is white?
找到车了 在南面出口
Vehicle located, south side entrance.
是蓝的 不是白的 没有车牌
It's blue, not white-- no tags.
-还有12分钟 -吉恩 拆弹小组到哪了
- 12 minutes. - Jin, bomb squad update.
还有三个街区
Three blocks away.
如果鲍威尔进医院
Hey, if Powell was at the hospital
是因为他喜欢观赏自己的杰作...
because he likes to watch his handiwork...
那是什么
What's that?
-那边 -顶上吗
- Right there. - Up top?
-对 就那 看见没 -看屋顶上
- Yeah, right there. See? - Hey, on the roof.
-什么情况 -看屋顶上
- What do we got? - On the roof!
-不许动 -放下枪
- Freeze! - Drop it!
快出去 离开这幢大厦
Get out! Get out of the building!
-快 -快走
- Now! - Go! Go! Go!
走楼梯
Stairs.
他上去了
He's going up.
博伊特来了 走
There's Voight. Come on.
还有九分钟
Nine minutes!
鲍威尔在公♥寓♥楼里
We think Powell is on the apartment building!
正在追捕他
In pursuit!
拆弹小组来了 你留下看着炸♥弹♥
There's the bomb squad! You stay with the bomb!
我是21区的萨姆纳警官
Officer Sumner, District 21.
爆♥炸♥物在货车里 离爆♥炸♥时间还有8分半
Explosive is inside the van, set to go off in 8 1/2 minutes.
明白 麻烦你疏散人群
All right, clear the area, please.
回去 回去 快走
Get back! Back! Move!
疑犯上了屋顶
Suspect's entered roof!
放下武器
Drop your weapon!
掩护我
Cover me.
你赢不了的 放下武器
You can't win! Drop your weapon!
放下
Put it down!
我要抓活的
I want him alive!
起来
Get up.
我今天♥葬♥送了你多少人
How many of your boys did I put in the dirt today?
其中有你的好朋友吗
Any of 'em good friends?
你想看吗
You wanna watch?
-那就看着吧 -不要 不要
- Watch it. - No! No, no!
剩余时间
Time check!
60秒
60 seconds!
炸♥弹♥已被拆卸
Bomb dismantled.
重复 炸♥弹♥已被拆卸
Repeat-- bomb dismantled.
你的计划失败了
Plan failed.
可是我还是觉得今天过得不错
Actually, I think it was a pretty good day.
今晚干得漂亮
That's good work tonight.
博伊特
Voight.
很高兴能与你共事
Good working with you...
或者该说 很高兴能看你工作
Or, uh, watching you work, I should say.
我也是 探员
You too, Sir.
你没事吧
You all right?
生龙活虎
Solid.
是条汉子
Tough guy.
抽吸
Suction.
我当住院医生的第四年
As a senior resident,
有一次值班
I was on call.
我和创伤外科主任共事
I was working with the chief trauma surgeon.
我知道就是由他来决定
I knew he'd be the one deciding
我能否得到梦寐以求的创伤研究员职位
if I got the coveted trauma fellowship position.
但晚上九点 我们正全神贯注医治病人时
But 9:00 P.M., we were up to our eyeballs in trauma cases,
我接到电♥话♥说我父亲犯了心脏病
and I got a call that my dad suffered a heart attack.
正在送往另一家医院
Was rushed to another hospital.
夹钳
Clamp.
我问他能不能去陪陪我父亲
I asked if I could leave to be with my father.
他盯着我看 然后说
He looked me in the eye and said,
你可以走
"Yeah, you can go,
不过走了就别想要那个研究员职位了
but you'll never get the trauma fellowship."
我不敢相信这家伙居然如此冷血无情
I couldn't believe how insensitive this guy was.
心率150 血压下降
Heart rate 150. Pressure is dropping.
那晚 我们救了16个人
We saved 16 people that night,
可我父亲却去世了
but my dad passed away.
生理盐水
Heparinized saline.
夹钳拿走
Removing proximal clamp.
收缩压80
80 systolic.
76, 70.
那天 就跟今天一样
It's a day like today
我明白了那个医生为何那么做
when I understand why that surgeon did that.
这就是我们选择的生活
This is the life we've chosen.
我们能做的就在此时此刻
And what we can do is right here and now.
眼下最重要的事
It's the most important thing.
就是尽力挽救这个女孩
And that is to try and save this little girl.
手术非常顺利
The operation went as well as could be expected.
血液顺利流向了肝脏
There's, uh, good blood flow to the liver,
另一处出血也止住了
and the other bleeding has stopped.
她还有很长的路要走
She's got a long road ahead of her,
不过目前看来情况不错
but, uh, it's looking good.
消防部门仍在努力工作
Where the fire department is still working hard
清理今早八点
to clean up the mess left by a bomb
爆♥炸♥引起的混乱场面
that went off at 8 o'clock this morning,
爆♥炸♥中有18人丧生...
leaving 18 dead...
他们救出了多少幸存者
How many survivors they pull out?
听说有二十多人
I just heard over two dozen.
谢谢
Thanks.
芝加哥会重整旗鼓的
Chicago will bounce back.
当然
Yeah.
一如既往
She always does.
一有新消息我们就会告诉大家
We'll give you more information as we get it.
今晚我们会留在这里...
We're here--we're gonna be here all night...
我该先打个电♥话♥的
I should have called. I know.
你永远不必先打电♥话♥
You don't ever have to call.
我只有一个请求
I just have one request.
什么 你说
Yeah? Name it.
今晚留下来
Stay the night.
-过了今天... -我哪儿也不去
- After today, I... - I'm not going anywhere.
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表