那么你反抗的时候
Now, when that happened,
有没有抓伤他的脸或者...
were you able to scratch his face or...?
我大拇指甲戳到他的眼睛了
It got my thumbnail inside his eye,
他的右眼
his right eye...
戳得很深
deep.
他尖叫着从我身上掉下去
He screamed, and he fell off of me, and...
然后我就跑了
and that's when I ran.
你做得非常好
You have been amazing.
他没有击垮我
He didn't break me.
我要让他知道
I want him to know that.
他会知道的
He will.
我们刚才抓来的人 杰弗里·贝克
The guy we brought in, Jeffrey Baker--
-他眼睛是什么颜色的 -蓝色
- What eye color does he have? - Blue.
而且这起强♥奸♥发生的时候他正被我们关着
Plus, he was in our custody when this rape happened.
那好 放了他
All right, kick him.
通知所有人
Get the word out--
金发棕眼 可能眼睛带伤
blonde hair, brown eyes, possible damage to the eye.
检查所有的诊所和医院
Check all clinics, hospitals,
看有没有人去看眼伤
see if anybody came in for an eye injury.
我去通知所有的警车和步行巡警
I'll get it out to all vehicle and foot patrol.
你还好吗
You all right?
她只有16岁
She's only 16.
我们要抓住他
Let's get him.
我得出去一趟
Hey, I have to head out,
如果有人问起 就说我去办公务了
but if anyone asks, I'm on official business.
等等 抱歉 你能重复一遍吗
Wait. Sorry. Can you repeat that?
好 我得出去一趟 去办公务
Yes, I have to go, but it's official business,
-以防有人问起 -等等
- just in case anyone asks. - Hold on.
我得写下来 免得忘了
I got to write this down, or I'm gonna forget it.
-伯吉斯警官 -对
- Okay, officer Burgess... - Yeah.
要出去一趟 如果有人问起
has to go, but in case anyone asks--
对了 没人会关心的
Oh, that's right. Nobody cares.
好吧
Okay.
如果嫌犯足够理智
Okay, so, if the perp was rational,
他知道事情败露应该会逃出城
I mean, he'd leave town knowing that the heat is on,
但也很有可能他没有逃
but there's a good chance he's not,
反而更可能被激怒了
so most likely he's angrier.
他因为需求没有得到满足而更加执着
He's more fixated because his needs went unmet.
他很可能知道他的DNA
He probably has a good idea that he left DNA
留在了受害人的指甲里
under the victim's fingernails,
我们很快就能查出他是谁
and it's only a matter of time before he gets I.D.'d,
所以他会趁还有机会抓紧作案
so he's gonna need to strike soon while he has a chance.
好了 医院和诊所
All right, hospitals and clinics,
和滨河步道的巡警合作
check with foot patrol down at Riverwalk.
撒下天罗地网抓这家伙
Beat the bushes on this guy.
伯吉斯呢
Hey, where's Burgess?
没看见
I haven't seen her.
抱歉 是我不好
Oh, sorry. My bad.
好了 确认了
Oh, yeah, that confirms it.
芝加哥警♥察♥也煮不出好咖啡
Chicago cops cannot make a good cup of coffee either.
给
Here.
多谢你们帮我们一起查这个案子
Thanks for helping us work this case.
应该的
Of course.
看到会很难受
They're tough...
特别是受害人是孩子的时候
especially when the victims are kids,
至少凡妮莎还活着
but, you know, at least Vanessa's alive.
太没道理了
It just doesn't make any sense.
你希望好人永远胜利
So you want the good guys to win.
我希望坏人受到惩罚
I want the bad guys to get what's coming to them.
有时候会的
Well, sometimes they do.
你相信因果报应吗
Do you believe in karma?
我相信报复
I believe in payback.
一点小忠告
Just a little unsolicited advice,
因为我也经历过
just because I've been there--
一定要小心
be careful
因为报复是最贱的婊♥子♥
'cause payback is the biggest bitch
它也能毁灭你
when it consumes you.
把这个放到那里
Here, put that in there.
你去哪了
Where you been?
我给枪击案未遂案发生地
Well, I called all the pharmacies
两英里内的所有药房♥打了电♥话♥
within a two-mile radius of the attempted rape
问有没有眼睛带伤的
asking if any male with blonde hair and brown eyes
金发棕眼的男人去过
came in with an apparent eye injury.
苏必利尔街上的沃尔格林药店
The Walgreen's over on Superior
说有一个符合描述的人
said a guy matched that description,
买♥♥了纱布 消毒水 墨镜
bought gauze, peroxide, sunglasses.
他们需要看警徽
They needed to see a badge,
所以我亲自去了一趟
that's why I had to go down there.
查到了什么
What do you got?
他刷了信♥用♥卡♥ 人叫尼尔·万斯
He used a credit card-- Neil Vance.
吉恩调出了他的信♥用♥卡♥记录
Jin pulled his credit card history.
他过去六天住在
He's been staying at the hotel Fauntleroy
方特勒罗伊旅店
the past six days.
纽约强♥奸♥杀人案发生的时候
He also has hotel charges in New York
他也在那里的旅店
at the same time of the rape-murders
消费过
that happened there.
团队合作的结果
Team effort.
不过主要是她的功劳
But, uh, really, more her.
你开始上道了 孩子
You're going places, kid.
霍斯特德和琳德赛
Halstead and Lindsay.
停车了 我们看住后门了
Parked, we got eyes in the back.
老奥和鲁塞克
O and Ruzek?
大厅 万斯不在房♥间里
Lobby. Vance is not in his room.
原地待命
Stay put.
麦基诺岛
Mackinac island.
-什么 -我们认识的地方
- What? - That's where we met.
我当时去参加一个领导能力研讨会
I was at a leadership conference.
而你当时正在选避暑的地方
And you were picking out property for a summer retreat.
好吧
Of course I was.
事情都发生在那家大酒店
It all went down at the grand hotel--
有烟花 有烛光
fireworks, candlelight.
不错 我对你的了解多了很多
This is good. This tells me a lot about you.
我只是想把我们的相遇说的美好一点
I am adding color to our story.
就像做卧底一样 细节不足很容易暴露
It's just like undercover. The details sell it.
没错 就像做卧底一样
Yeah, just like going undercover.
又怎么了
What?
太荒唐了
It's ridiculous.
你根本不知道那些女孩有多贱
You have no idea what kind of bitches these girls can be.
别像个警♥察♥似的
Quit acting like a cop.
我说明一下 我爸给我买♥♥过滑板
Just for the record, my dad-- he did buy me a skateboard.
不错啊
Good for you.
圣克鲁兹买♥♥的 黑色板身
Santa Cruz, black deck,
银色把手 橙色的轮子
silver trucks, orange wheels.
我现在还能沿着扶手做前桥滑行呢
I can still do a nosegrind down a handrail, baby.
不骗你
True story.
我不是没感情的机器人 埃尔文
I'm not a robot, Alvin.
要么爱我要么就离开我吧
Love me or leave me, man.
还是爱我吧 埃尔
Love me, al.
你这个人真难缠啊 伙计
You're a pisser, man. I swear to God.
难缠 我喜欢
Pisser-- I like that.
那边那个男的
Hey, that guy that we, uh,
就是我们从会议中心抓来还揍过的那个
brought in from the convention center and kicked.
没错 杰弗里·贝克
Yeah, Jeffrey Baker.
-他住哪家酒店 -索菲特
- What hotel is he staying at? - Sofitel.
他刚进来 正在跟前台说话
He just walked in. He's talking to the desk clerk.
杰弗里·贝克刚进了大厅
Jeffrey Baker just walked into the lobby.
行动
Take him.
刚刚过来的那位男士
The guy that just came up here and talked to you...
嫌疑人从正门出去了
Suspect's exiting through the front door.
你在这里干什么呢 杰弗里
What are you doing here, Jeffrey?
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表