我想到一个方法能让我值得为你花时间和精力
I figured out a way to make you worth my time.
25%
25%.
我要你从这条街上赚取的所有收益的25%
Everything that you take off the street.
看来我也没得选
It doesn't look like I have a choice.
我们抓到他了
We got him.
这样我良心不安
I don't want that on my conscience.
你不能这么做
You can't do this.
这小子说得对 不是今晚
The kid's right, man, not tonight.
我不是那种破坏别人家庭的人
I'm not a home wrecker.
就当什么都没发生过吧
What happened never happened.
恭喜你 阿特沃特 欢迎加入情报组
Congratulations, Atwater. You just made Intelligence.
-我能问下为什么吗 -为什么不选你吗
- Can I ask why? - You didn't make the cut?
我不欣赏办公室恋情
I don't tolerate in-house romance.
听着 你有个儿子 查理 安妮生的
Listen, you've got a son, Charlie, with Annie.
原本的交易是我带你进来
The deal was I take you in,
-他就得远离伊利诺斯州 -我会处理的
- he stays out of Illinois. - I will handle it.
我被迫夹着尾巴做人
I got flushed down the toilet,
就为了让你当警♥察♥
so you could play cop.
-你得帮我 -当然
- You owe me. - Sure.
很好
Good answer.
你完全可以去找我
You had every opportunity to reach out to me.
完全可以 可你没有
Every opportunity, you shut me out!
-住手 -艾琳
- Stop! - Erin!
她没事
She's fine!
没事
She's fine.
-你没事吧 -没事
- Are you okay? - Yes.
你会后悔踏进芝加哥的 查理
You're gonna wish you'd stayed out of Chicago, Charlie.
不 是你会后悔
No, what you're gonna wish
我没忘记桑多瓦尔的事
is that I'd forgotten all about Sandoval.
我记得清清楚楚
But I haven't, have I?
你想抓我吗 尽管来啊
You want to take me in? Let's go.
我很乐意告诉大家当时发生的事
I'm happy to tell everyone what happened,
如果没记错 就在离这里不到五条街的地方
not five streets from here, if I recall.
或者 我有办法了
Or, hey, I got an idea.
我们不要纠结过去了
Instead of the past,
多关注一下将来吧
why don't we focus on the future?
好
Sure.
你想要什么 多少
What do you want? How much?
就凭你警♥察♥那点工资可远远不够
More than you can afford on a cop's salary.
这个得需要以前那个琳德赛
I'm gonna need the old Lindsay for this one.
你简直疯了
You're out of your mind.
是吗 我以前一直做好人
Really? You know, I played nice guy before
帮你们两个守着秘密
and kept my mouth shut for you two.
可到头来我得到了什么
What did it get me?
我一个人在外漂泊了12年
12 years wandering the wilderness
你却在这里当警♥察♥ 而你养大了我儿子
while you got to play cop and you raised my son!
不准碰她
Don't touch her!
这次先算了
Nah, not this time.
你乖乖听话 否则我就让天下人都知道
I'm getting my payday, or I run my mouth.
我今天就要
I need that today.
求你了 艾琳
Please, Erin.
-安妮 -艾琳 求你了
- Annie... - Erin, please...
不管他要什么 你...
Whatever he needs, just--
你就给他吧
Just give it to him.
汉克
Hank.
我拿到钱了你才能拿到
You get paid when I get paid.
我就这样等着 就这样相信你的话吗
I'm supposed to wait around, take your word for it?
对
That's right.
-你要想搞鬼... -你已经说过了
- You try and screw me-- - You already told me already.
我知道你有办法整我 我也有
You got bear traps set up. Well, so do I.
这叫什么来着 相互确保摧毁对吧
What's it called-- mutually assured destruction?
我们还是不要走到那一步为好
How about we avoid all that?
别急 等着你那份儿就行
You just relax and wait for your cut.
好
Yeah.
早啊
Hey. Good morning.
早
Yeah. Morning.
阿特沃特
Atwater, hey.
-早 -早上好
- Hey. - Good morning.
兄弟 你用萨姆纳的桌子
Here, man, take Sumner's desk.
-你好 兄弟 -你好
- What's up, man? - What's up, bro?
不要太习惯用办公桌
Don't get used it to it, though.
反正我们桌前办公的时间也不多
We don't seem to stay in them for very long.
伯吉斯怎么样了
How is Burgess taking it?
什么怎么样
Taking what?
你升职进情报组了
You know, you getting promoted up here,
可是...
when perhaps...
或许她比你更合适一点
she deserves it a little bit more.
这个啊
Oh, that.
她现在都有新搭档了
Well, she's been assigned a new partner.
他回来了
There he is.
哥们 你怎么这么早就回来上班了
Hey, man, what the hell you doing back so soon, huh?
各位 你们怎么跟我老婆似的
Oh, guys. You sound like my wife.
听我说 我们给你
Listen, we got you
准备了一件欢迎回来
a little "welcome back/
也就是恭喜你没死的礼物
glad you're not dead" gift.
可别说我们不爱你
Don't say we didn't ever do anything for you.
太搞笑了
That's hilarious.
来 靠近点
Come here, a little closer.
是他的主意
His idea.
你想过几招吗
Oh, you want some of this?
-就是我的主意 -我看未必
- It was my idea. - I didn't think so.
没事吧
You okay?
好 我们五分钟后...马上出发
All right, we're rolling out...five minutes.
有大案子
We just caught a heater.
-很高兴你回来了 兄弟 -谢谢
- Glad you're back, bro. - Thanks.
帮我个忙
Hey, do me a favor.
你先在办公室工作几天吧
Just work the desk for a few days.
我不想你在我手下出事
I don't want you dropping on me.
我没事 马上去换衣服
I'm fine. I'm suiting up.
安东尼奥 这事儿没得商量
Antonio, I'm not gonna argue with you about this.
好吧
All right.
他们是有计划有组织的
They had a plan.
他们把这片区域内的监控摄像头都弄走了
They took out all the security cameras in the area.
吉恩查过那边监控了 什么也没有
Jin checked the PODS. There's nothing there.
丢失了100磅
They're missing 100 pounds
镀铝水胶炸♥药♥
of aluminized water-gel explosives.
-水胶 -那是开矿和挖隧♥道♥用的
- Water gels? - It's for mining and tunneling.
公♥司♥会用它对基岩进行爆破
Companies use it for blasting bedrock.
是啊 炸♥药♥量可不小
Yeah, that's a lot of explosives,
都能炸垮一栋大楼了
like take-down-a-building big.
最近爆♥炸♥案已经够多的了
We've had enough of that around here.
老大 还有个保安不见了
They're also missing a security guard, boss.
好吧 给我一份名单
All right, I want a list
上面要有爆破公♥司♥所有员工
of all the demo-company employees
还有所有来签收过物料的人的资料
and whoever signed for the materials here.
所有知道水胶炸♥弹♥的人
Anyone who knew water-gel explosives
都可能到过现场
were gonna be on site.
这边
Over here!
什么情况
What's this?
你还好吗
You okay?
我很好
Yeah, I'm fine.
好吧 我要知道最近一个月到过这里的
All right, anyone who's been here in the last month,
所有人的名字
I want their name.
我得挂了
Gotta go.
吉恩
Hey, Jin.
早上好 艾琳
Good morning, Erin.
我想找你帮个忙
I need a favor...
私下的
Off the books.
早习惯了
Isn't it always?
你进得去城市规划分区委员会吗
Do you have access to the city planning and zoning commission?
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表