站住
Stop!
你死定了 先生
Estas muerto, senor.
闭嘴
Shut up!
-你死定了 -闭上你的臭嘴
- Estas muerto. - Shut your mouth!
-你死定了 -抓获一名罪犯
- Estas muerto. - One offender in custody.
什么事
Yeah.
茱尔斯没挺过去
Jules didn't make it.
是你 是你在背后搞的鬼
You. You played games.
退后 博伊特
Back up, Voight.
是你玩的把戏把她害死了
You played games, and you got her killed!
-有本事 现在就冲我来啊 -退后
- Hey, come on, now! - Back up!
来啊 你想玩是吧 放开我
Come on! You want to play? Get off of me!
-冷静点 -你想玩是吧
- Calm it down! - You want to play a game?
-有本事来啊 警长 -放开我
- Come on, Sarge! - Get off of me!
-博伊特 -有本事你来啊
- Voight! - Come on!
-送他出去 -放开我 放开我
- Get him out of here! - Get off of me! Get off of me!
安东尼奥
Antonio!
你还好吗
How are you?
-好久不见啊 -他们在哪
- It's been a while. - Where are they?
立刻告诉我那两个凶手的下落
I want your two hit men right now.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
看见了吗 这是我搭档的血
You see that? That's my partner's blood.
-安东尼奥 别这样 -快放开我
- Antonio! - Get off me! Get off!
安东尼奥
Antonio.
放开我
Get off!
坐下 给我坐下
Sit down. Sit down!
你得接这个电♥话♥
You need to take this.
什么事
Yeah?
安东尼奥...
Antonio...
安东尼奥 有人带走了迪戈
Antonio, s-someone's taken Diego.
他不见了
He's gone.
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表