Good evening, ladies.
你要是敢拍照发到网上
You take one photo and post this on facebook,
我就灭了你
I will destroy you.
-收到 -很好
- Copy that. - Good.
我们出发吧
All right, let's do this.
玩得愉快
Have a good night.
好的 谢谢你的电♥话♥
All right, well, I appreciate the phone call.
宝贝
Hey, baby.
是谁的电♥话♥
Who's on the phone?
那是...
Uh, that was, um...
亚当
Adam.
听着 我想
All right, look, listen, I wanted
告诉你件事 好吗
to bring you in on somethin', okay?
-好的 -好的
- Okay. - Okay.
他们把我从学院调出来
Um, they didn't pull me out of the academy
不是做文书工作
to do paperwork.
他们把我调出来进情报组了
They pulled me out to work in intelligence.
对不起
I'm sorry.
这是好事 对吧
It's a good thing, isn't it?
是啊 天大的好事
Yeah, like you wouldn't believe.
简直太棒了
It's awesome.
有些都工作了十年的人
There's guys with 10 years on the job
还在拼了老命努力
that are still trying to give their left nut
加入这个组
to be in this unit.
那刚才的电♥话♥是怎么回事
Well, what was the phone call?
昨天我遇到了一起枪击事件
I was in a shooting yesterday.
什么
What?
-没事的 -天呐 发生了什么事
- It's all right. - Oh my God, what happened?
我打中了
Well, the guy that I shot
想要杀我的人
who was trying to kill me.
他死了 刚才是医院来的电♥话♥
He died, and that was the hospital.
你是在逗我玩吗
Are you messin' with me right now?
没有 我没逗你
No. I'm not messing with you.
我只是想告诉你
I just wanted to tell you
以防我今天晚上会心不在焉
in case I'm a little distracted tonight,
但是我不会的
which I won't be,
因为我完全没事
because I'm totally fine, okay?
看看我
Hey, look at me.
什么事都没有
I'm fine. It's all fine.
快来给我长长脸吧
Now, come make me look pretty.
-我们去玩吧 -亚当
- Let's go mingle. - Adam.
你怎么可能没事
How can you be fine?
我不知道 但我确实没事
I don't know. I just am.
好吧
All right.
反正我需要喝一杯
Well, listen, I need a drink.
自♥由♥万岁
Freedom!
先生们 很高兴认识你们
Gentlemen, it's been nice.
见到你真高兴 贾斯汀
It's good to see you, Justin.
-你看起来不错啊 -得了吧
- Damn, you are lookin' good. - Get outta here.
现在你看见头山羊都会觉得不错
A goat would look good to you right now.
是啊 可能吧
Yeah, maybe.
我老爹呢
So where's my old man?
他有事情要处理
He had to take care of something.
为什么我一点都不惊讶
Why am I not surprised by that?
别这样 他在工作
Come on, he's working.
是 他永远在工作
Yeah, he's always working.
反正我不在乎
Whatever, I don't care.
我本来就是想见你
I just wanted to see you anyways.
好了 咱们去给你弄点好吃的
All right. Let's go get you a hot meal--
你这是干什么
Whoa, what the hell was that?
我已经不是那个流鼻涕的小屁孩了
Hey, I'm not that snot-nosed kid anymore.
我会证明给你看的 好吗
I'll prove it to you, okay?
来吧 走吧
Come on. Let's go.
你开车还是我开车
You want me to drive, or do you want to drive?
上车吧
Get in the car.
我们什么时候能抓住莫里斯
When are we taking Maurice down?
让我换个说法
Let me rephrase that.
我们必须抓住莫里斯
We need to take Maurice down.
我会的
I will.
最多两星期
Two weeks max.
从今天算起两星期
Two weeks from today?
从今天算起两星期
Two weeks from today.
想得美 钱呢
Nice try. Where is the money?
莫里斯一周给你五千块 哪去了
Maurice gives you 5,000 a week. Where is it?
他没那么多
He didn't have it.
这就怪了
That's funny
我的内线说他存下钱了
'cause my intel said he's stacked.
或许你该在这里见你的内线而不是我
Maybe you should be meeting your intel here and not me.
汉克
Hank.
如果我发现你对我撒谎
If I find out you're lying to me,
我会灭了你的
I will bury you.
你会没事的 伙计
You're gonna be all right, partner.
我只是 我不知道
I just--I don't know.
你怎么知道我不会搞砸
How do you know I won't screw this up
然后她把我赶回来
and she makes me come back?
两个原因
Two reasons.
第一 我知道你是个好孩子
One, because I know you're a good kid,
第二 你知道如果你搞砸了
and two, because you know if you do screw up,
我会千里迢迢去揍你的
I'm driving all the way there to kick your ass.
看看你 都长这么大了
Look at you, all grown up.
莎纳阿姨
Hey, Aunt Shona.
-汉克·博伊特 -莎纳·威廉姆斯
- Hank Voight. - Shona Williams.
很高兴见到你
Nice to meet you.
这个 用来顶些开销
Here, to help cover costs.
这我不能拿
I can't take this.
相信我 等德安东尼
Delieve me, by the time D'anthony
恢复了胃口
gets his appetite back,
这连他的早饭都不够
that will barely cover breakfast.
你真是好人
That's very nice of you.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
客气了
Any time.
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表