We'll call you if we need you.
好的 没问题
Yeah. Yeah, of course.
你们慢慢看
Take all the time you need.
是贾斯汀
It's Justin.
看来是真的
That's it, then.
不 绝对不是
No, that's not it.
这小子是谋杀案的共犯
Yeah, well, the kid's an accomplice to murder.
不 这事还没完
No, this isn't over yet.
我知道他不接你电♥话♥
I know he's not answering your calls,
但他会接我的
but he's gonna answer mine.
-你好 老奥 -你好
- Hey, O. - Hey.
怎么了
What's up?
你和博伊特认识很久了吧
You and Voight go all the way back.
没错
That's right.
我知道你们两个是狐朋狗友
And I know you're thick as thieves.
我可能不会用这个词
Well, I might've used a different analogy,
不过 没错
but, you know...
你是个好警♥察♥ 是我见过最好的卧底
You're good police, the best U.C. I've ever seen.
我不想看你等真♥相♥大白之后被牵连
I don't want to see you tossed out when this hits the fan.
但博伊特陷得太深了
But Voight's in too deep.
这个城市里对警♥察♥空穴来风的
You know, I've seen just about everything this city
指责太多了
could shove at a cop,
而且我知道
and the one thing I've learned--
脏水总会泼向博伊特
don't ever count out Voight.
你是这么想的吗
That's your choice?
别逼我去做这种选择
Don't put me in a position where I have to make one.
准备好了吗 警探
You ready, detective?
警探
Detective?
什么事
Yeah?
准备好了吗
You ready?
好了 抱歉
Yeah. Sorry.
大家都知道
You know, no one said
跟汉克·博伊特♥共♥事不轻松
it was gonna be easy working with Hank Voight.
确实有人跟我说过无数次
I was warned a million times.
但我必须得说
But I got to say this.
我看过许多有本事的警♥察♥浑浑噩噩
I've seen a lot of crackerjack police punch in,
梦游一般的打卡上下班 可他不是
sleepwalk, and then punch out again, never him.
他永远努力工作
He works cases hard,
调查取证 维护治安
works witnesses, works the streets.
如果我有想要绳之以法的罪犯
If I had someone I cared about in a bad way,
我希望办我案件的警♥察♥会是汉克·博伊特
the one cop I would want assigned to the case is Hank Voight--
只有他 甚至不是你 警探
no one else, not even you, detective.
好了
Okay.
笑一下
Let's have a smile...
不笑也行 好吧
or not. That's fine.
一 二 三
On one, two, three.
麦基诺旅馆
你到底在想什么
What the hell were you thinking?
我不知道 好吗
I didn't know, okay?
我不知道他会杀了那家伙
I didn't know he was gonna kill that guy.
我之前还站在那里
One second I'm standing there,
接着 啪啪两声枪响
and the next, pop, pop.
这家伙就倒在地上了
And this dude just falls to the ground,
就这么倒了 就像有人关掉开关一样
straight down, like somebody flipped a switch, you know.
血从他嘴里和鼻子里流出来
He had blood coming from his mouth and his nose,
-真是... -贾斯汀
- and it was just-- - Justin.
你知道他倒在那里
You know that he was laying there,
然后伸手要我帮他 而我只傻站在那吗
and he reached out to me for help, and I just stood there?
我脚都抬不起来 我想跑
I couldn't even move my feet. I wanted to run.
想做些什么 可我只站在那里
I wanted to do something. I just stood there, you know.
卡塔拉诺 他拿枪指着我
Catalano-- Catalano raised his gun up at me,
让我帮他一起转移尸体
and he said I had to help him move the body,
要么就把我一个人扔在那里
or he was gonna drop me right then and there.
艾琳 我发誓 我别无选择
Erin, I swear to God, I had no choice.
你现在得振作起来
You need to get it together right now.
艾琳 我非跑不可
Erin, I got to run, okay?
现在就得跑 我需要你帮我
I got to run right now. I need you to help me.
否则我必死无疑
I'm a dead man, you know.
上车
Get in my car.
你会帮我吗
You're gonna help me?
我们互相帮助 上车
We're gonna help each other. Get in the car.
你就这么走过去
You were just going to walk up,
把罗斯打死在马路中间吗
shoot Ross in the middle of the street, huh?
我来问你个问题
Let me ask you something.
你到底有多傻♥逼♥
How stupid are you?
我可是有免死金牌
I got a damn good insurance policy.
你也有一堆死对头
You got a lot of enemies too.
有芝加哥警局保护我
Now, who's worried about that
谁还用得着担心那个
when you got the protection of the Chicago P.D.?
你确定吗
You sure about that?
我告诉你
Let me tell you something...
贾斯汀的下一趟铁窗之旅 绝对会挨刀子
Justin's next ride behind bars, he is gonna get shanked...
甚至更糟
or worse.
如果你想看到这种事发生
So, if you want that to happen,
那就试试吧
then you test me.
告诉他你跟我说的那些
Tell him what you told me.
安东尼奥在你办公室等你
Antonio's waiting for you in your office.
你最好有个够好的理由
There better be a damn good reason
解释为什么我儿子被关在审讯室
why my son is in the interrogation room,
我还浑然不知
and I wasn't notified immediately!
你有麻烦了
You have a problem.
内务部
Internal affairs...
格拉迪沙尔找到我 想跟我做笔关于你的交易
Gradishar came to me, wanted to make a deal for you.
格拉迪沙尔知道你和克罗的事了
Gradishar knows all about you and Colo.
你儿子不够聪明 但他也是被骗的
Your son was dumb, but he was a dupe.
卡塔拉诺才是目标
Catalano's the target.
所以在我看来 我从没见过那张照片
So, as far as I'm concerned, I never saw that photo.
没听他说过他也在场
I never heard him say he was there.
我准备接着调查别的情报资料了
And I'm going to move on to the next intelligence file.
我们去转转
Let's take a ride.
警长 打扰您一下
Sergeant, a moment of your time.
有屁快放 伯吉斯 我忙着呢
Spill it, Burgess. I'm busy as hell.
我觉得你该重新拍下我们的照片
I think you're going to want to retake our pictures.
太晚了 照片今晚就要上传
Too late. The photos are being uploaded tonight.
而且我说了我很忙
And like I said, I'm busy.
好吧 我理解
Okay, I understand.
但我这有些东西 我准备
But it's just that, see, I have something here
给本月我们的时事通讯
that I was gonna use to spice up
"照片和职位"信息栏添点花样
the "Faces and places" part of our newsletter this month.
你联♥系♥我妈妈了
You contacted my mother?
我告诉她我们在给你准备惊喜派对
I told her we were honoring you with a surprise party,
向她要你的童年照片做幻灯片
asked if she had any childhood photos we could use for a slide show.
真是位和蔼的女士
She's a real nice lady...
帮了大忙了
Real helpful.
你这是在玩火
You're playing with fire.
我买♥♥了不少水备用呢
I brought plenty of water.
-吉恩 -怎么了
- Hey, Jin. - Yeah?
印度给的那段录像
That video from India...
你从没拿到过
you never got it.
我两小时前删的那个吗
The one I deleted two hours ago?
我不知道你在说什么
I have no idea what you're talking about.
我什么机会都给你了
I gave you every chance in the world.
我把你的备案都抹了
I got your record expunged.
我不用你这么做 老爸
I didn't need you to do that, dad.
你就不能闭上嘴听我说吗
Are you ready to shut your mouth and listen?
在你妈妈那件事后
After what we went through with your mother...
我为了让你找到出路
I was ready to die in the dirt
都准备好入土了
to make sure you found your feet.
其实也差不多了
Hell, I almost did.
我不断想"这不是他的错
I kept saying, "It's not his fault.
不是他的错 我能弥补的"
It's not his fault. I can fix this."
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表