he's hooked up with them.
就算这些人不是皮尔森的重要人物
Now, if these guys were never big players in Pilsen,
只是偷手♥机♥的小贼
they just had the cell phone ring.
即使他们只是携带迷♥药♥
It's still their bread and butter
也脱不了关系
even if they are moving into P.C.P.
只能用手♥机♥追踪他
Cracking the cell phone operation to get to him.
要不少时间 不过现在
It's a long shot, but at this stage,
只要能让埃尔女儿置身事外
Anything to keep Al's daughter out of it
-什么都值得一试 -是的
- is worth looking into. - Yeah.
所以把追踪器放进去
So put a tracker in it.
别弄坏了
Be gentle with it.
拜托
Please.
欢迎来到卧底的世界
Welcome to undercover.
欢迎加入重要组织
Welcome to the bigs.
怎么啦 老兄
Hey, man. What's up?
真有趣 你以为我是来找你的
That's cute. You think I'm here for you?
走吧 我们换衣服去
Come on. Let's go get changed.
朗尼·罗迪杰的信♥用♥卡♥
Lonnie Rodiger's credit card.
我知道 我在争取法♥院♥指令
Yeah, I know. Working on the court order.
又有一笔消费信息
Another hit came back
在洪堡公园家得宝
from a Humboldt Park Home Depot.
美国家居连锁店
他卖♥♥了双人帐篷 煤油灯和杀虫剂
He purchased a two-person tent, kerosene lamp, bug spray.
所以他要去露营
So he's going camping.
还买♥♥了绳子和胶带
And some rope and duct tape.
他怎么样
How's he doing?
他们不会告诉我实情的
They won't really tell me,
我觉得情况不乐观
and I get the feeling that can't be good.
拉塞尔有没有提过
Russell ever mention having a problem
和一个叫卡拉卡的有过节
with someone called Calaca?
我没听过这个名字
I've never heard that name before.
他加入君主帮多久了
How long has Russell been running with the Lords?
他身上有毒品是不是
He had drugs on him, didn't he?
塔玛克
T-Mac.
我要拉塞尔离他远点的
I told Russell to stay away from him.
塔玛克
T-Mac?
塔玛克斯·皮尔斯 拉塞尔很崇拜他
Tamarcus Pierce. Russell worships him.
恶棍总有办法拖年轻人下水
Thugs like that have a way of dragging the young ones in.
哈里森公园有枪声
Shots fired. Harrison Park.
收到 马上去
10-4, responding.
他们是在附近被杀然后拖到这的
They were killed nearby and dumped here.
我认识里面的几个人
I recognize a couple of them.
都是拉丁神父帮的
They're all members of the Latin Priests.
是为拉塞尔报仇的
Retaliation hit for russell.
从帮派冲突上升到帮派战争了
This just went from a gang hit to a gang war.
拉丁神父帮的四个人以处决的方式被杀
Four dead latin priests killed execution style
丢在足球场上
displayed on a soccer field.
这在为拉塞尔报仇
It was a reprisal shooting for Russell Thompson,
他是加菲公园君主帮成员
member of the G-Park Lords.
拉塞尔是塔玛克·皮尔斯的小跟班
Russell was a low-level runner for T-Mac Pierce.
我记得塔玛克
I remember T-Mac.
我们原来接过家庭暴♥力♥的报♥警♥
Yeah, we used to answer domestic violence calls
都是在她妈妈家
all the time at his mother's.
他继父总把他打个半死
His stepfather beat the crap out of him.
你穿的什么
What are you wearing?
我应该看起来像个游客
I'm supposed to be a tourist.
-挺像的 -我叫她上来的
- It's working. - I brought her up.
我觉得我们什么帮助都得用上
I figured we could use all the help we could get.
好吧 塔玛克·皮尔斯 从他查起
All right, T-Mac Pierce. It's a place to start.
-卡拉卡呢 -你说吧
- What about Calaca? - You tell me.
我查了移♥民♥管理局所有资料
I've got word out to all my C.I.S.
目前一无所获
So far I've got nothing.
神父帮可能把他藏起来了
Priests probably have him in hiding.
也许塔玛克知道他在哪
Well, maybe T-Mac knows where.
他已经将卡拉卡的四个同伴
He had no problem finding four of his pals
都找出来爆头了
and putting lead in their head.
鲁塞克 来我办公室
Ruzek, my office.
怎么 警长
What's up, sarge?
谁给你权利召警♥察♥上来了
Who gave you the authority to call up a uniform, hmm?
长官 莱克西说是卡拉卡
Sir, Lexi said Calaca was the one
开枪打了拉塞尔·汤普森 对吗
that shot Russell Thompson, right?
他和拉丁神父帮勾结
He's hooked up with the Latin Priests.
一起搞偷手♥机♥的把戏
They're in the cell phone game.
我觉得这是个抓住他的好机会
I think that this is a good way for us to get to him.
大多是女性手♥机♥被偷
The phones are largely stolen from women.
我觉得她可以搞定 警长
I think she can handle it, sergeant.
不是说...
It's just...
我们要用尽一切方法吗
We got to play every angle on this, right?
让我试试这个吧
Let me play this one.
为了奥林斯基
It's for Olinsky.
-滚吧 -警长 我真的...
- Beat it. - Sergeant, I really...
我又没说不同意
I didn't say no, did I?
记得我们刚合作时
Remember when we first started
我告诉你有时你可能
and I told you sometimes you might have
得私下办点事吗
to do some things off the books?
-记得啊 -只有我才能使唤你
- Yeah, I remember. - That only applied to me.
霍斯特德来找你干嘛
What did Halstead come to you about?
只用一分钟
This'll only take a minute.
你找到下一个受害者了吗
You scope out your next victim yet?
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
也许这次你也能帮他开脱
Maybe you can alibi him out after this one too.
-滚出我家 -是吗 你报♥警♥啊
- Just get off my property! - Yeah, call the cops.
什么 你是来揍他的吗
What? You here to rough him up?
他昨晚上街买♥♥了胶带和绳子
He bought duct tape and rope up the street last night.
记得当时本·科森的样子吗
You remember how they found Ben Corson?
什么 你在监视他吗
What, are you monitoring him?
你儿子有恋童癖 是个杀人凶手
Your son is a pedophile and a killer!
滚出去
Leave.
-怎么回事 -开你的车
- What was that? - Just drive.
下次我来选队服怎么样
Hey, how about next time, I get to pick the team, huh?
你觉得怎么样
How about that?
哥伦布斯蓝外套队怎么了
What's wrong with the blue jackets?
他们是我最喜欢的队
They're, like, my favorite team.
而且你穿着也挺可爱的
Besides, think you look kind of cute.
特别是红色小腰包 简直锦上添花
That little fanny pack's kind of the cherry on top.
真的假的 棒极了
Really? Super awesome.
干得漂亮
Nice work.
他上钩了
Bait taken.
走吧 夹克妞
Go, Jackets.
走吧 夹克小子
Go, Jackets.
你肯定是在开玩笑
You've got to be kidding me!
你耍我呢吧 你不过是个
Are you kidding me? You're nothing
-又肥又懒的混♥蛋♥ -闭嘴
- but a big fat, lazy slob. - Shut up!
你本来就是 你自己知道
That's what you are. You know that, right?
这居然就是你想出的聪明绝顶的好主意
I can't believe it's your brilliant idea.
-你♥他♥妈♥够了 -闭嘴
- Enough of your crap. - Shut up!
继续啊 阿方斯 把你的屋子烧了啊
Go ahead, Alphonse. Burn your own house down!
先生 把火放下
Sir, put the flare down.
你们看
Look...
这个可怕的人对我♥干♥了什么
What this horrible person did to me.
先生 无论如何
Sir, whatever you do,
千万不要拔出你脖子上的刀
do not remove the knife from your neck.
女士 退后
Ma'am, stand back!
-女士 -我们得叫人支援
- Ma'am! - We should call for backup.
等人来了你早被烧死了
You'll be in flames by then.
-不 -女士
- No. - Ma'am!
放下刀 女士
Drop the knife, ma'am.
好歹叫辆救护车啊 皮特森
At least call an ambulance, Peterson.
有时间吗
Minute?
拉塞尔·汤普森刚刚死了
Russell Thompson-- he just died.
我很遗憾
Sorry to hear that.
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表