没发现身份证
No I.D.
她身上只有一张飞机票
All she had on her was this plane ticket.
她今早从墨西哥卡伯圣卢卡斯飞抵奥哈拉机场
She landed at O'hare this morning from Cabo San Lucas.
直说她带了多少可♥卡♥因♥吧
Just how much cocaine does she have on her?
不是带着的 都在她肚子里
Not on her. Inside her.
她的胃里有三十个安全套
30 balloons in her stomach.
通常情况下 警♥察♥带磕嗨的人过来
Normally, when cops drag screamers in here,
我们会给他们打一针镇静剂
we just give 'em a haldol cocktail
然后送去戒瘾所 但她却开始抽搐
and send them into detox, but she started convulsing,
我立刻发觉她的情况不对
and I knew right away this was different.
欢迎来到芝加哥
Welcome to Chicago,
中西部毒品集散中心
distribution center of the Midwest.
我们取出了29个装满可♥卡♥因♥的安全套
We removed 29 condoms full of cocaine,
而她吞下了30个
though she swallowed 30.
有一个破裂了 里面的可♥卡♥因♥被她的胃吸收
One broke open and started to dissolve into her stomach.
毒品渗入她的血液循环
The drug leaked into her bloodstream,
导致她精神错乱 所以我进行了紧急手术
causing her psychosis, so I ordered emergency surgery.
人为了钱能做出的事总让我叹为观止
Never ceases to amaze me what people will do for money.
其实有时候 他们只是别无选择
Well, sometimes, people don't feel like they have a choice.
我检测了破裂安全套中的残留物
I tested the residue on the broken balloon.
纯度高达百分之八十九
It's 89% pure.
是我见过的最高的
That's the highest grade I've ever seen.
这些东西起码市值五万
All these must be 50k street value.
-只多不少 -那这是怎么回事
- Easy. - So what do we think?
贩毒集团开始雇佣正宗美国人了吗
Cartel's getting smart recruiting all-American types?
这里面都是气泡
They're full of air pockets.
所以才会破裂 这是生手所为
That's why they busted. It's amateur hour.
贩毒集团的人不会这么粗心大意
Cartel wouldn't be this careless.
我们得直接审讯她 她过多久会醒
We need to question her. How soon till she's conscious?
两到三个小时吧
Two, maybe three hours.
让吉恩联♥系♥奥哈拉机场的运输安全管理局
All right, have Jin contact the TSA at O'hare.
看看能不能查到这个女孩的身份
See if we can get an I.D. on this girl.
这下完了
We're so screwed.
没错
Yep.
普拉特会气疯的
Platt's gonna freak.
我们得把它开回警署车♥库♥去
We have to take it to the police garage.
不行 警署车♥库♥补个胎都要一个月
No, the police garage takes a month to fix a flat.
可是儿童玩具大巡游这周末就要举办了
The toys for tots parade is this weekend.
我有个更好的主意
I got a better idea.
好吧
All right.
怎么回事
What's up?
刮掉了很多漆啊 老兄
I see y'all got a lot of paint damage, man.
这儿还有块凹陷
Got a hell of a dent right here.
外加这个彻底坏了的反光镜
This busted side mirror.
得给我两天时间才能修好 阿特沃特
You're gonna give me two days on this, Atwater.
抓紧点儿怎么样
Eh, I'm thinking a lot sooner,
比如在我下班之前修好
like by the end of this shift.
老兄 你来这要当天取车服务
Bro, you came here for the same-day service?
那可是很贵的
You know that's gonna cost you, right?
我可以给你一张富乐客鞋店的三百块礼品卡
I got $300 of Foot Locker gift cards for you.
明天再给你一百
I can get another 100 by tomorrow.
开什么玩笑 老兄 不行
Come on, man. Nah.
这又不是旧货交换市场
It's not a swap meet, okay?
你让我修的可是警车 老兄
You ask me to fix a cop car, bro.
一口价 现金五百块
$500 cash, or no deal.
-成交 -好的 老兄
- Make it happen, man. - All right, man.
-好的 -我办事你放心
- All right. - Yeah, you know I got you.
好了 小伙子们 我们又有活儿了
All right, boys, we got another one.
-你有多少钱 -什么
- How much you got? - What?
不知道 大概十八块吧
I don't know, like-- like, $18.
我们得找台自动取款机 卡尔不收支票
We need to hit an ATM 'cause Carl don't take checks.
在周五发工资之前
I don't have 250 bucks,
我可拿不出二百五十块
not until we get paid Friday.
那就打电♥话♥找人借呗
Get on the horn and borrow it then.
航♥班♥旅客名单显示
According to the flight manifest,
你们要查的女孩名叫安柏·莫里斯
your girl's name is Amber Morris.
乘坐卡伯圣卢卡斯的夜班机 今早抵达
Came in on the red-eye from Cabo San Lucas this morning.
她有同行者吗
Was she traveling with anyone?
问得好
Great question.
-能先等我说完吗 -抱歉
- Can I finish? - Sorry.
安柏的信♥用♥卡♥一共买♥♥了四张票
Four tickets total were purchased on Amber's credit card.
看这里
And here they are,
是她和她的朋友下飞机的录像
her and her friends getting off the plane.
你觉得这些女孩都是运毒犯吗
You think all those girls are mules?
芝加哥中♥央♥大学
被通缉
戴维斯
无前科
在急诊室的女孩名叫安柏·莫里斯
All right, so our girl in the E.R. is Amber Morris.
未监护
莫里斯
无前科
芝加哥医院
安柏和她的三个朋友都是
Amber and her three friends here are all undergrads
芝加哥中♥央♥大学的在校生
at Central Chicago University.
这就是我们要找的人
This is who we're looking for.
我们查过安柏的脸谱网主页
We checked Amber's Facebook page.
里面有他们在卡伯狂欢的照片
There's pictures of them living it up in Cabo,
不仅仅是这次
but not just from this trip.
安柏在过去三个月里共去了两次
Amber's been down there twice in the last three months.
第一次 她一个人去
First time, she did the run herself.
这次 她带上了朋友
This time, she recruited friends.
我们得假定这些女孩都是运毒犯
We gotta assume all these girls are mules
吞下了同样的装有可♥卡♥因♥的安全套
and ingested the same type of balloons packed with coke.
各位 我查到了那些女孩的住处
You guys, I ran down those girls' addresses.
三个都住在学校里
All three live on campus.
行动
We gotta move.
我们走
Let's go.
要是你还想继续在这工作 就给我收敛点
You like working in this unit, you keep it in your pants.
我又不收敛吗
I didn't know it was out.
艾琳碰不得
Erin's off-limits.
言尽于此
End of discussion.
-你好 -警长
- Hey. - Sergeant.
莎拉·海恩斯 芝加哥警署
Sarah Hines. Chicago PD.
她来过宿舍
Well, she made it home.
梅根
Megan.
梅根·班森
Megan Benson.
艾莉莎·戴维斯
Alicia Davis?
救命
Help.
-你是谁 -我叫雪莉·贝茨
- Who are you? - I'm Shelly Bates.
-我是宿舍管♥理♥员♥ -是艾莉莎打伤你吗
- I'm an R.A. - Alicia do this to you?
不 是两个男人
No, two guys.
他们带走了她
They took her.
她病的很重 所以我想帮忙照顾她
She was really sick. I tried to help.
我们要找两名白人男性
We're looking for two white males.
可能还在附近 他们带走了我们要找的人
Could still be in the area. They got our girls.
好的 汉克 一有那辆车的消息就通知我们
All right, Hank, just keep us posted on the van.
我们搞砸了 那些女孩又不知所踪了
So messed up--these girls out there with no idea.
是啊
Yeah.
等案子办完了 我得去喝一杯
I'm gonna need a drink when this is done.
你觉得呢
What do you say?
你老爸可不会喜欢你这么做
Oh, I don't think your dad would like that.
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
你觉得我说的是什么
What do you think I'm talking about?
她醒了 你们可以去看她了
She's awake now. You can come and see her.
难以置信我竟然在这里
I can't believe I'm in here.
醒醒吧 安柏
Believe it, Amber,
你为之卖♥♥命运毒的人
and whoever you were smuggling for
刚刚绑♥架♥了你的朋友
just kidnapped your friends.
如果你不交代谁是幕后主谋
So if you don't give up who's behind this
一旦我们发现你朋友死了
and we find your friends dead,
你就将一个人全部扛下
you're gonna be facing narcotics-induced homicide
涉毒谋杀的罪名
all by your lonesome.
-我不能说 -你没听到我们的话吗
- I can't. - Are you listening?
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表