Now.
好吧 那就这样了
Well, that's that, then.
带司机过来
Go get the driver.
好
Yeah.
干什么[西语]
Que haces?
别 等等
Come on. Wait!
干什么
What--
等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait, wait.
我会供出俄♥罗♥斯♥人的
I can give you the Russians.
也供出墨西哥人
I can give you the Mexicans.
别这样 老兄
Come on, man.
我才不管
I don't care.
别这样 老兄 逮捕我吧
Come on, man. Just arrest me, man!
来吧
Come on!
把我关进牢里吧 老兄
Take me to jail, man!
我也受够了
I'm tired!
还有一小时天就黑了
Be dark in an hour.
你还好吗
How you doing?
快渴死了
I'm dying of thirst.
我们抓到他了
We got him.
我没看到新闻里说
I didn't see it on the news.
不上新闻
I'm not sure you will.
过来
Come here.
杀了奥林斯基搭档的那个人
The guy who killed Olinsky's partner,
布朗宁
Browning--
他们应该把他带去了河滨路的码头
supposedly they took him to the docks on River Road.
带去干什么
And did what?
带他上船走一遭
Took him for a boat ride.
杰
Jay,
我想让八爪血债血偿
I want Pulpo punished for what he did,
但我这样我良心不安
but I don't want that on my conscience.
你呢
Do you?
似曾相识的感觉
Feels like deja vu.
没错 是有点
A little, yeah.
我一直不知道...
You know, I was never sure if um...
你杀布朗宁是因为埃迪
you killed Browning because of Eddie
还是因为想补偿你父亲
or because you were trying to make up for your father.
他杀了我们的搭档
He murdered our partner.
是
Yeah.
跟我父亲的事没有关系
What happened to my father had nothing to do with it.
布朗宁的事
Browning...
会让你夜不能寐吗
he ever keep you awake at night?
我睡得好得很
I sleep like a baby.
我已经二十年没睡过好觉了
Well, I haven't slept right in 20 years.
那不是因为我们杀了布朗宁
That's not 'cause we killed Browning.
是因为他杀了你的搭档
It's 'cause he killed your partner,
而你没有在场阻止
and you weren't there to stop it.
是的
Yep.
好吧 那我们从中学到什么教训没有
All right, so have we learned anything?
他肯定会老死狱中的
He's gonna die in prison.
我们不过帮是他一把
We're just speeding up the process.
来吧
Come on.
是时候了
It's time.
起来
Get up.
交给我
I got him.
闭嘴
Shut up.
你戴着芝加哥的大项链游过泳吗
You ever go swimming with a Chicago necklace?
不要
No!
别别别
Oh, no! no! no! no!
不要
No!
你不能这么做
You can't do this.
你去见过安东尼奥了
You went to see Antonio.
安东尼奥想的...
What Antonio wants...
和八爪应得的 可不是一回事
and what Pulpo deserves are two different things.
我们该把他带回局里
We need to turn him in.
此地今时
He dies right here...
就是他的死期
right now.
等等 等等
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Wait. Wait a second.
等等
Wait a second.
这小子说得对 我们抓住他 已经赢了
The kid's right, man. We got him. We won.
-埃尔文 -不是现在
- Alvin. - No, not now...
不是今晚
not tonight...
不是今晚
not tonight.
-交给你们了 -是的 警探
- You got him? - We got him, Detective.
走吧
Come on.
这些是所有的卷宗
All right, these are all the files right here.
谢谢
Thanks.
警长 你要见我们吗
Hey, Sarge, you wanted to see us?
对
Yeah.
你们可能听说我们现在有职位空缺了
You may have heard we have a spot open.
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
我想立刻找人顶上
I want to fill it right away.
恭喜你 阿特沃特 欢迎加入情报组
Congratulations, Atwater. You just made Intelligence.
谢谢您 长官 非常感谢
Uh, thank you, sir. I appreciate that.
好了 明天来上班
All right, you start tomorrow.
-恭喜 凯文 -谢谢
- Congrats, Kevin. - Thank you.
-能等我一下吗 -没问题
- Would you give me a sec? - No doubt.
长官 我能问下为什么吗
Sir, can I ask why?
为什么不选你吗
You didn't make the cut?
你是个好警♥察♥ 伯吉斯
You're good police, Burgess.
可是我不欣赏办公室恋情
I just don't tolerate in-house romance...
特别是对一个应该全力证明自己
Especially from a uniform who should be doing
能全身心投入工作的警员来说
everything she can to prove she's fully committed to the job.
-不是... -你可以走了
- No, it's... - Dismissed.
谢谢 长官
Thank you, sir.
记得关门
Get the door.
你没事吧
Is everything all right?
怎么了
What happened?
我能进去吗
May I come in?
进来吧
Yeah.
很久没进来过了
It's been a while since I've been here.
安东尼奥的事...
You know, everything that happened to Antonio...
让我回想了很多埃迪的事
made me start thinking a lot about Eddie.
他被杀之后
After he was killed,
我故意疏远你
I put a lot of distance between me and you.
埃尔文 你还好吗
Alvin, are you okay?
我想修复我们关系
I want to make things right between us.
埃尔...
Al...
来
Hey, come here.
你迟到了
You're late.
我有点事耽搁了
I got caught up with something.
这是什么
And what is that?
我觉得这个很好
I thought it'd be nice.
适合五岁小孩
For a five-year-old.
特拉维斯都12岁了
Travis is 12.
我说过 你不能就这样
And I told you, you can't just invoke
突然有当爹的自觉了
your father-son privileges already.
小怀
Hey, T.
我给你介绍个人
I want you to meet somebody.
他是查理
This is Charlie.
我 他还有你妈妈 我们从小一块长大
Me and him and your mom, we all grew up together.
我们是老朋友了
We're old friends.
很高兴认识你 特拉维斯
Pleasure to meet you, Travis.
你喜欢熊队吗
You a Bears fan?
是啊
Yeah.
你最喜欢谁
Who's your favorite player?
厄拉赫
Urlacher.
厄拉赫
Urlacher.
他不错
That's a good choice.
但我喜欢老一辈的
But I'm old school.
辛格尔特里天下无敌
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表