Yeah, well, he's back on the street.
我想知道在最近几周时间里
I need to know if he's ordered any girls
他有没有找什么女孩
in the last couple of weeks,
我最关心的是 他可能在哪里藏身
but what I really want to know is where he might be flopping.
我可以去打听打听
I can call around.
-真的吗 -没问题
- Would you? - Yeah.
你能 我是说
Can you, you know--
是的 好
Yeah, yeah.
你从来都不拐弯抹角
You always played it straight with me.
-有消息就跟我联♥系♥ -好
- Call me if you get anything. - Sure.
这事很急
I need it fast.
好好好 我知道了
Okay, okay, I got it.
你没事吧
Hey, are you okay?
欧内斯托
This Ernesto --
我八岁的儿子失踪了 他和此事相关
My eight-year-old son is missing, and he's involved.
所以事关重大
So it's important.
我的天 很遗憾
My God, I'm so sorry.
听着 我会帮你打听的
Hey, listen, I will call around.
谢谢你 贾斯敏
Thank you, Jasmine.
顺便告诉你 我的真名是维多利亚
My real name's Victoria, by the way.
我知道
Hmm. I know.
好 在那里和那里都安排狙击手
All right, put snipers there and there.
那扇窗子后面也安排两名狙击手
And two more snipers in the windows there.
好的
Yeah, okay.
怎么了
What is it?
你知道绑♥架♥案中交易成功的几率是多少吗
Do you know what percentage of kidnappings end in a successful swap?
不到1%
Less than 1%.
只是偶然事件而已
It's just a contingency.
-我有事要问你 -问吧
- I gotta ask you something. - Go ahead.
我看到你的档案了
I saw your file,
你做博伊特的线人时的档案
as one of Voight's CIs.
是他找你做线人的吗
Did he turn you out?
根本不需要他找我
He didn't have to turn me out.
他救了我一命 所以我自告奋勇的
I volunteered because he saved my life.
什么事
Yeah.
二号♥线上有你的电♥话♥
You've got a call holding on line two.
艾丽卡·格拉迪沙尔
An Erica Gradishar?
回头我再打给她
I'll call her back.
她说有重要的事找你
Said it's pretty important.
我会打给她的
I'll call her back.
贾斯敏来电
抱歉 我不是很想进去
Hey, sorry. I didn't want to go in there.
没事 我明白
No, I get it.
我打听了欧内斯托的事
Okay, so I asked around about Ernesto,
有几个姑娘去西亚当斯街上的波尔克酒店
and a few girls visited him, some other Colombians
招呼过他和其他一些哥伦比亚人
at the Polk Hotel on West Adams.
谢谢你 真是太感谢你了
Thank you. Thank you so much.
安东尼奥 希望你平安救回你儿子
Antonio, I hope this turns out okay.
西亚当斯街上的波尔克酒店
Polk Hotel on West Adams.
这人住哪个房♥间
Where's this guy's room?
他被关在这里过
He was here.
我儿子在哪里
Where's my son?
滚远点 快滚
Get outta here. Run!
他知道 安东尼奥
He knows, Antonio.
尽力而为吧
Do what you gotta do.
动手吧
Do it.
我儿子到底在哪里
Where the hell is my son?
我要律师[西语]
Abogado.
不 这里可没有律师 伙计
No, ain't no lawyers around here, ese.
在警♥察♥到来前 你还有三分钟
You got about three minutes till this alley's full of uniforms.
做你该做的
Do what you gotta do.
我会先戳瞎你一只眼
I'll start with an eye.
把他的眼挖出来
Cut his eye out!
挖
Do it!
-动手啊 -快说
- Do it. - Come on!
快说啊
Come on!
第二次了 欧内斯托
Second time, Ernesto.
你的罪名可不小
You're looking at life.
我们可以说是八爪找的你
But we can say that Pulpo came in,
威胁你 然后强迫你去帮他们的
threatened you, and forced you to help them out.
我要律师
Abogado.
不 不
No, no!
我们要谈的是我儿子
We're gonna talk about my son!
迪戈 他才八岁
Diego! Eight years old!
在我家乡 是不能那样的
Where I'm from, that's off-limits.
我要律师
Abogado.
怎么说呢
I don't know.
真庆幸我不是安东尼奥
I'm glad I wasn't Antonio back there.
你呢
You?
我希望我是
Oh, I wish I was,
因为我清楚的知道我会怎么做
'cause I know exactly what I would have done.
我要求交换 拿你换迪戈
I want to talk about the trade, you for Diego.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
看来你们那边事情不顺啊
Things aren't going too well, hmm?
首先 我要一架私人飞机送我去波哥大
I'm gonna need a private plane to Bogota, to start.
不可能
That's impossible.
这还只是我第一个条件呢
That's just to start.
需要帮忙吗 警探
Help you, Detective?
没事 谢谢警督 如果你不介意
I'm fine, thanks, Lieutenant. If you don't mind...
我介意
I do mind.
看来你们得先统一意见才行啊
Sounds like you guys need to get your ducks in a row.
我很同情你的遭遇 安东尼奥
I appreciate what you're going through, Antonio.
真的 但是就暴♥力♥犯罪这一项
I mean that, but violent crimes
这人身上就背了好几条人命
has multiple murders on this guy.
他之前从你手中逃脱了刑事处罚
He beat your rap before.
我觉得你现在的情绪不适合处理这个案件
I just don't think you're in the right head space for this.
他就在这儿
He's in here.
-爸爸 -宝贝
- Dad. - Hey, baby.
你还好吧
Hey. How you holding up?
我现在想都不敢想那件事
Not even thinking about that right now.
你们怎么来了
What are you guys doing here?
我们在家里一分钟都待不下去了
We couldn't sit at home another minute.
到底是怎么回事 你知道什么消息吗
What's happening? What do you know?
你们能把伊娃和加布里埃拉带到舒服的地方
Can you guys take Eva and Gabriela
休息一下 尽可能满足她们的需要吗
somewhere comfortable, get them whatever they need?
放心吧
You got it.
我们谈谈
Let's talk.
给你
Here you go.
谢谢 但是我一点都不饿 真的
Thanks, but I'm not hungry, really.
你们有什么消息了吗
What have you guys heard?
我们不能说
Nothing we can say,
我只能说整个芝加哥警署正在竭尽全力
other than the whole CPD is doing everything it can.
我和迪戈说的最后一句话是他很烦人
The last thing I told Diego was that he was annoying.
他做了什么
What was he doing?
用一把乐购玩具枪对我发射激光弹
Shooting laser bullets at me with a Lego gun.
我们会找到他的
We'll find him,
然后在接下来的若干年 他还会一直烦你
and he's gonna annoy you for years to come.
我保证
I promise.
我也希望如此
Yeah, I hope so.
博伊特处事的方式很不同
Voight's got a different way of doing things.
-和你的不一样 -是的
- Not your way. - No.
那他有主意对吗
But he's got some ideas?
他会一些技巧
He has some techniques.
可能会有用
They might help.
作为你的妻子
As your wife,
我喜欢这样的你
I love the man that you are.
你就是我心中的好父亲
You are the father I expect you to be.
伊娃和迪戈每天都会感受到这点
Eva and Diego see that every day.
但作为一个母亲
But as a mother...
你不择手段也要把我们儿子带回来
do whatever it takes to bring our son home.
我们用你的方法来处理吧
Let's do it your way.
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表