聚四氟乙烯弹头 可穿透凯夫拉尔纤维
teflon-tipped, kevlar-penetrating rounds.
弹道检查结果显示它和近几起凶杀案都有关联
Ballistics has 'em linked to several recent homicides.
我们在犯罪现场还发现了一大堆这个东西
And we found 100 of these at the scene.
R型糖尿病胰岛素 加拿大的指定药物
It's for type R insulin, which is a Canadian designation.
搞不好我们突袭
And with any luck, our little surprise visit
已经让军♥火♥走私贩仓促行动了
got the gun runners scrambling,
也就是说他们会露出马脚的
which means they're gonna make mistakes, okay?
时刻注意着
Eyes open.
艾琳 我们单独说两句
Erin, come here a second, will you?
需要关门吗
Do you want the door closed?
我一直不喜欢开着门说话
Assume I always want it closed.
好吧 硬汉
Okay, tough guy.
贾斯汀提早释放了
Justin's getting early release.
提早到了周五晚上
He's moved up to Friday night.
那很好啊
That's great.
他问我你会不会去
Well, he's asking if you can be there.
如果你不去也没事
It's no big deal if you can't.
你疯了吗 这当然是件大事
Are you crazy? Of course it's a big deal.
他要出来了
He's getting out.
对
Yeah.
怎么了
What?
一大早的表情为什么这么难看
Why do you look like somebody just pissed in your coffee?
出来比进去更难
Gettin' out is always harder than gettin' in.
汉克
Hank.
别这样
Come on.
贾斯汀需要你在他身边 知道吗
Justin's gonna need you around, okay?
什么不露声色深沉的爱 都是扯淡
The tough love thing, it-- it didn't work.
帮我个忙
Do me a favor.
告诉安东尼奥我一小时后回来 好吗
Tell Antonio I'll be back in an hour, okay?
好吧
Yeah.
你最近听到道上有人在说
You hear anyone talking about
"警♥察♥杀手"子弹吗
Cop-killer bullets out on the street?
没有 我可以打听一下
No. I can ask around.
可以吗
Would you?
就这些
That's it?
要不下次你给我发短♥信♥说吧
How about next time, you text me
这样我就不用开一个半小时的车大老远过来了
so I don't have to drive a half hour in traffic?
我想问你想不想一起吃晚餐
I was wondering if you want to grab dinner.
你和我 约会吗
You and me? Like a date?
行还是不行
Yes or no?
什么时候
When?
明晚 七点
Tomorrow night, 7:00.
我已经有约了
I already have a dinner.
取消吧
Cancel it.
除非你赔我400块误工费
Unless you want to pay me 400 bucks for lost wages,
否则我们还是再约吧
I'm gonna have to take a rain check.
我找到胰岛素的来源了
I found the source of the insulin.
多伦多附近的一家"马卡姆医疗用品公♥司♥"
A company near Toronto named "Markham Medical Supply,"
他们的销♥售♥代表每隔一周的周四都会来
their sales rep makes a run here every other Thursday.
他今早五点离开的
He left at 5:00 this morning.
他们所有的产品都有追踪序号♥ 对吧
I'm guessing they have tracking numbers on all their products?
是的
yep.
那就好 拿到那些追踪序号♥
All right, get those tracking numbers,
然后追踪定位 然后...
locate him on gp, and--
你已经都做完了吧
you already did that.
对 阿特沃特和伯吉斯已经在去的路上了
Yep, Atwater and Burgess are en route tracking the signal.
干得漂亮
Nice.
帮我个忙 不要做那个
Do me one favor: do not give me
张开手模仿爆♥炸♥的手势
one of those open-fingered explosion hands that people do.
我讨厌那一套
I hate that.
如果你要做的话 我情愿击掌
If it's your thing, I'd rather high five.
下不为例
Never again.
等等 霍斯特德
Hey, Halstead.
班菲尔怎么样了
Any word on Banfill?
他还在重症监护室里 你去看咨♥询♥师了吗
He's still in the ICU. You seen the counselor yet?
见看了 今天下午看的
Yeah, this afternoon.
我要给所有人发个备忘录
You know, I'm gonna send out a memo
这样大家就不会再问我了
so people can stop asking me.
打住 打住
Whoa, whoa, whoa.
跟谁抱怨呢你
Who do you think you're talking to?
你也就是个新人而已
You got 10 minutes on this job.
因为很多人都问过我了
It's--a lot of people have been asking me.
下次你就这么回答啊
Say that next time.
算了 你说得对 我知道了
No, you're right. You're right. I got it.
那好
Okay.
好的
All right.
博伊特警探
Detective Voight.
事实上 现在是警长了
Actually, it's sergeant now.
你是怎么知道我的
How do you know me?
-卡斯珀 -对 卡斯珀
- Casper. - Oh, yeah, Casper.
他跟着另外一个小头目
He's with the vice lords.
我听说他现在在马里奥联邦监狱里
I heard he's in Marion now.
是 他混得不太好
Yeah, didn't work out too well for him.
不过我看你混得挺好的
I mean, it worked out good for you, though.
我知道你的身份还有你的底细
Look, I know who you are and what you're about.
但你现在洗白了 对吧
But you are legit now, right?
我要跟你单独谈谈
I need to talk to you alone.
不 就在这里说
No, you can speak to me right here.
德安东尼
D'Anthony.
我想让他退出
I want him out.
作为报答 给你张免费出狱卡
Get-out-of-jail-free card for you in return.
原来你想要小德啊
So you want little D, huh?
你想上他吗
You into that?
我来这儿给你难堪了吗
Did I come here disrespecting you?
你知道我投入大量的时间和金钱培养那孩子
You know I put a lot of money and time into that boy, right?
所以我最好给我点票子
See, you may want to give me some paper
而不是什么破名片
as opposed to some damn business card.
给我一万美金 他就是你的了
Give me 10 grand, and he's yours.
会跟你联♥系♥的
I'll be in touch.
摩根那个说对了
Yeah, right on Morgan.
对了 你能帮我找辆车吗
Hey, do you think you could hook me up with a car?
我也说不准
Mm, I don't know.
有交货期什么的
There's such thing as lead time, that kind of stuff.
我知道 只是这件事情很重要
I know, it's just kind of a big deal.
那是我的空姐朋友 我有点...
It's my flight attendant friends, and I was kind of--
等等 空姐吗
Hold up, flight attendants?
你从来没说过是空姐啊
You never said nothing about flight attendants.
是 就是那会儿和我同一架飞机的三个姑娘
Yeah, three girls I flew with when I was--
好的好的 我会给你找辆车的
Well, yeah. Well--psh, I'll get you a car.
你应该早说 我会给你找辆好车的
Should of said that upfront. I'll get you a good car.
就是这里了
This is it.
不会有人会往这儿送医疗用品的
Nobody's delivering medical supplies here.
警♥察♥ 举起手来
Police! Show me your hands!
这肯定就是我们要找的销♥售♥代表
This is definitely our sales rep.
乔治·威连科 41岁
George Wilenko, 41.
在马卡姆医疗用品公♥司♥工作17年了
He's been with Markham Medical for 17 years.
没有犯罪记录 信誉很好 有通关许可证
No record, fully bonded, has border clearance.
这个人不像个走私贩
This guy's not your typical smuggler.
注意到杯子了吗
You notice the cup?
盖子上有口红印
Lipstick on the lid.
这些就是我们要找的
These are what we're looking for.
C7s 加拿大军方用枪的改造版
C7s, a variant used by the Canadian army.
那里的一家军械厂遭窃
An armory up there was robbed.
丢了3000发子弹和50把C7s
3000 rounds of ammo and 50 C7s were stolen.
在这里 霰弹枪销路更广
Bigger market for sprayers down here.
受害者的妻子当时也在车里
Victim's wife drove down with him.
霍尔斯特德和琳德赛已经去带她了
Halstead and Lindsay are bringing her in.
很好
Good.
你在办51号♥消防队凯利·西弗莱德的案子吗
You're working that Kelly Severide thing over at Firehouse 51?
是的 停电的时候
Yeah, during the blackout, he got mixed up
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表