- I got Ward! - I got this one!
-不准动 不准动 -举起手来
- Don't move! Don't move! - Drop it!
不许起来
Stay down!
枪放在仪表盘上 举起手来 快
Gun on the dash. Hands on your head! Now!
G5021 紧急情况
George 5021 emergency.
警♥察♥和对方都开枪了
Shots fired by the police and at the police.
派一辆救护车到13街南的1356号♥
Roll an ambo to 1356 south 13th street.
通知迪克斯和取证室
Notify the Dicks and crime lab.
现场有便衣警♥察♥
Plainclothes officers at the scene.
需不需要件T恤 大伙计
Can I get you a T-shirt, big fella?
你还好吗 要是真的就好了
You good? Too bad it ain't real.
琳德赛 拍张照片给我做唱片封面
Lindsay, get a picture of me for my album cover.
真是个白♥痴♥
You're an idiot.
打给希尔探员 说我们找到了造假老窝
Call Agent Hill, tell him we found the mother lode.
呵呵 力气我们出
Yeah, we do all the work,
风头却是特勤处的
secret service comes in, takes the credit.
你想让你的脸
You want your face
出现在报纸头条上吗
on the front page of the paper?
博伊特
Voight.
伯吉斯 阿特沃特
Burgess, Atwater!
之前的案子办得不错
Nice police work on that hoarder deal.
不过是歪打正着
We kinda just stumbled into that.
发现了青霉素的呆子
The egghead who discovered penicillin
也不过是歪打正着
just stumbled into it too.
结果最重要
A win's a win.
谢谢警长
Thanks, Sarge.
开心点
Hey, you cheer up.
从普拉特那儿得到赞扬可不简单
It's no small thing getting a compliment from Platt.
我头一次听到赞扬会如坐针毡
I was in such a hurry to leave that first time.
要是我们没找到他呢
What if we never found him?
没事了 那个孩子也会没事的
It worked out. And the kid's gonna be okay.
有时候我觉得自己太热心肠 不适合当警♥察♥
Sometimes...I think I'm too nice to be a cop.
你心肠很好
You got a big heart, all right?
这没什么不好
Don't apologize for that.
你认识那家人吗
You knew the family?
他是我上中学时前女友的弟弟
He's the younger brother of a girl I dated in high school.
他的父母 丹尼和盖尔
And his parents, Danny and Gail,
也都参加了我的毕业典礼
they came to my graduation from academy.
本本该过生日的日子我还能见到他们
I still see 'em on what would be Ben's birthday.
我和我的搭档最早到的犯罪现场
Me and my partner were first on the scene.
我看到一只鞋
And...I see a shoe,
然后我把芦苇拨开
and then I push the reeds back...
发现了他
and there he is.
我清楚地记得他的惨状
I can still see his face.
我记得他爸为他提供了不在场证明
I remember his dad alibied him out.
但是他们没抓到朗尼的把柄 对吗
But they never had anything on Lonnie, nothing?
不是
No.
在发现本的前一周 警♥察♥发现他
They caught him jerking it outside an elementary school
在小学外当众打飞机
a week prior to finding Ben.
他的电脑里满是恋童黄♥片♥
They found kiddie porn on his computer...
还有他给本拍的私密照片
and secret pictures that he'd taken of Ben.
-你一定是在开玩笑 -不
- You gotta be kidding me. - Uh-uh.
我们都清楚是朗尼干的
We all knew Lonnie did it.
但是 他爸爸撒谎了 还请了个好律师
But, you know, his dad lied, and they got a good lawyer.
我说你要当心
Hey... be careful.
听到了吗
Hear me?
父女舞会就在今晚 但是
Father/daughter dance is tonight, but...
我现在被停学了
I'm suspended.
你要穿那件衣服吗
Are you wearing that?
我不想让你出去找公♥寓♥住
I don't want you to get an apartment.
别担心
Don't worry about it.
他和他的同伴在米勒酒吧
Him and his buddy got a little rowdy
大闹了一场
over at Miller's pub.
-爸 听我 -闭嘴
- Pop, liste-- - Shut up.
谢谢你没把这事记录在案 史蒂夫
Appreciate you not booking him, Steve.
省的写文件了
Saves us the paperwork.
-被打的孩子怎么样了 -跟他差不多
- How's the kid he fought? - Mm, 'bout the same.
对方会不会提起正式诉讼
Not looking to press charges down the line?
需要帮忙的话尽管跟我说
Listen, you need anything, you let me know.
保重
Be safe.
走吧
Walk.
那个跟你在一起的家伙是谁
Who's this buddy you were with?
你不认识他
You don't know him.
一群墨西哥佬嘴上不老实
Bunch of wannabe cholos were talking smack,
就跟酒吧是他们开的似的
acting like they run the place.
他们不尊重我们 爸
They were disrespecting us, pop.
你知道我在那里面经历了什么吗
Do you have any idea what I went through in there?
-一个警♥察♥的儿子在里面 -说完了没
- The son of a cop? - You finished?
我要你好好听我说一次话 行吗
I want you to listen to me for once, dad, okay?
我跟进去之前的我不一样了
I'm not the same kid that I was when I walked in there.
如果你能在一开始就打通关系
Maybe if you would've done your job
早点把我保出来...
and kept me out in the first place--
你想说你现在这样都是我的错
You wanna blame me for what you do?
-听我说 -什么
- You know what? - Hmm.
去你♥妈♥的♥
Screw you.
娜迪亚
Nadia.
到时间了
It's time.
你说真的吗
You telling the truth?
对 跟我来
Yeah, come on.
你真的让我买♥♥去毒品吗
You really just gonna let me go score?
我想让你做出抉择
I'm letting you make a choice.
所以我才会在你清醒的时候带你来这儿
That's why I wanted you to do it sober.
因为你还有别的选择
'Cause there is another way.
街对面的戒毒所
That clinic across the street
能够帮助你重新做人
has everything you need to get started.
所以 在你下车之后
So...you're gonna get out,
我会把车开走
I'm gonna drive away,
然后你自己做出选择
and then the choice is yours.
到底是去戒毒所 还是去买♥♥毒品
Walk over to the clinic, or walk across the street and buy.
这个决定必须要由你自己做出
This is a decision that you have to make for yourself,
否则我们就是在浪费时间
otherwise we're just wasting our time here.
拿着我的名片
Take my card.
如果你想过上美好的生活
If you want a life better than what you got...
我会尽可能地帮助你
I will help you get to the other side.
我向你保证
That is a promise.
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表