叫做二三会
the Two-Threes.
他兄弟被判入狱八年 目前正在服刑
Brother's currently serving eight years at Stateville.
好
Okay.
他们有六个摄像头
So they had six video cameras,
你们肯定觉得大有作用 对吗
which you'd think would be aces, right?
但是你们看 一号♥和二号♥摄像头
But, as you can see, cameras one and two,
嫌疑人离镜头太远
the crew stays too far out of frame
无法提供有效的身份信息
to be of any useful identification.
三号♥和四号♥ 他们都不在镜头内
Three and four, they stay out of frame all together.
五号♥ 他们背对着镜头
And on five, they keep their backs to the camera.
六号♥ 他们无法避开的那个
And six, the one camera that they can't avoid,
很巧地被门给挡住了
well, it's conveniently obscured by the gate.
这肯定是内部作案
There's no way this isn't an inside job.
我跟南区的警♥察♥聊了聊
I talked to the dicks over at area south.
有个寻访警探曾经询问过一名卡车司机
One of the canvassing detectives interviewed a trucker
他说他看到一辆厢式货车从案发地点逃走
who said that he saw a panel van fleeing the scene.
-牌照呢 -没有
- Tags? - Nothing.
不过他看到两名男子摘下了面罩
Except he saw two of the guys remove their masks.
他没有看清他们的样子
Now, he didn't get a good look at their faces,
但他说他们都是白人男性
but he said they were both Caucasian males.
所以佩尔科说谎了
So Perko lied.
还用"黑人干的"这么老掉牙的借口
The old "black guys did it" defense.
他在芝加哥医院的急诊室
He's in the E.R. at Chicago Med.
我想先去查这条线索 老大
Yeah, I'd like first crack at this one, boss.
你这是想证明自己吗 萨姆纳
You lookin' to prove yourself, Sumner?
我已经准备好让他开口了
I'm ready to grill him till he rolls.
很好
Good.
跟安东尼奥一起去
Take Antonio with you.
-艾莉 -你好 杰
- Allie. - Hi, Jay.
你好
Hey.
我刚才来这附近帮我爸爸取本书
I was just picking up a book for my dad up the street,
然后我就想我可以...
and I thought I would just--
跟你在一起很开心
I had a great time.
我也很高兴你顺路过来看我
And I'm glad you stopped by, okay?
-那明晚见 -明晚见
- Tomorrow night then? - Tomorrow night.
说吧
And?
只是个熟人
She's just a girl I know.
你跟那个消防员怎么样了
How's it going with the fireman?
我们打算慢慢来
We're taking things slow.
你们是警探吧
The detectives, right?
我刚刚还在想...
I was just thinking--
我们已经知道是内部作案了
We know it was an inside job,
所以我们怀疑
so we started wondering,
会不会就是那个在别人被打成筛子的时候
could it be the one guy who walks away
恰好走开的家伙干的呢
while everyone else catches a dozen bullets?
内部作案
Inside job?
也许是个以前进过少管所
Maybe it's the guy with a juvey record
现在兄弟在监狱的家伙
and a brother in Stateville.
我当时只是卖♥♥了几颗小药丸
Hey, I was just a shorty.
又或者是撒谎说罪犯是黑人的那个家伙
Or maybe it's the guy who lied about the crew being black.
好吧 听着
Okay, look.
开枪打我的那个人 我认识他
The guy who shot me, I recognized him.
他的头巾滑了下来
His--his bandana slipped.
他是我邻居 但我不知道他的名字
He's from my neighborhood, but I don't know his name.
他是二三会的成员
I mean, he's in the Two-Three's.
他们势力很广
These guys, they got a lot of reach.
我要是多嘴 他们会在监狱找我兄弟麻烦
I roll, they find my brother in the prison.
想象一下 你这张脸出现在
Imagine your face for the world to see
字典里"种族主义者"词条的旁边
next to the word "racist" in the dictionary.
好吧
Okay.
丹尼斯·诺瓦克
Dennis Novak.
N-O-V-A-K 这么拼吗
N-O-V-A-K?
对
Yeah.
东皮尔森的丹尼斯·诺瓦克吗
Dennis Novak from East Pilsen?
他的团伙卖♥♥大♥麻♥ 摇♥头♥丸♥
Look, his crew sells kush, X,
就是现在市面上的各种垃圾玩意儿
whatever they're calling junk these days.
但他是个不入流的毒贩子
He's a low-level jab slinger.
他做不了这么大的案子
It's way out of his league.
他说的是实话
He's telling the truth.
好吧
Okay.
去找你们的线人 毒虫 赌鬼
Reach out to your CI's, the hypes, the lot lizards.
看看这家伙能在我的城市里躲到哪儿去
Find out where in my city this guy thinks he can hide.
-抱歉 -抱歉
- Sorry. - Sorry.
我的错
Yeah, my bad.
警长 我很愿意帮你
Sarge, I'm willing to help you and everything,
但你得告诉我到底是什么事
but you gotta tell me what's going on here.
我不得不完成老爸协议了
I gotta close the dad deal.
你说什么
The--the what now?
我习惯住在林肯公园的一栋好房♥子里
I'm accustomed to living in a nice house in Lincoln Park,
但我当警♥察♥拿的工资负担不起
a house I can't afford on my CPD salary.
然后呢
Okay.
我爸很有钱
My dad is very wealthy.
和投资银行家差不多
Investment banker wealthy.
甚至能上《福布斯》封面
Cover of Forbes wealthy.
真的吗
Really?
我是他一直未婚的老闺女
I'm his older single daughter who's never been married.
每年我们都要玩一套老把戏
We do this dance every year
我会把我的新未婚夫带去吃晚餐
where I bring my new fiance to dinner
告诉他这个就是我的真命天子
and tell him I'm sure this is the one.
然后他就给我一张支票说他为我骄傲
He then writes me a check and tells me he's proud of me.
我们都在这件事上装样子走过场
We're both just going through the motions at this point,
但他这人很保守
but he's old-fashioned,
如果我不再玩这套把戏
and I don't want to think about what would happen
不知道会怎样
if I don't play the game.
好了 无需多说
All right, say no more.
我懂了 明白
I get it. I do.
只是 你觉得他会相信吗
It's just I--you think he's going to buy this?
他为什么不信
Why wouldn't he?
那个...
Well, the, uh...
年龄差距
The age difference.
你觉得我有多老
Exactly how old do you think I am?
不知道
I have no idea.
星期五
Friday.
穿得好看点
Dress nicely.
好吧
Okay.
你要一个人待会儿吗
You need a moment?
那好 来吧
All right, come on.
佩尔科要出院了
Perko's about to walk from the hospital.
汉克想让我们盯着他
Hank wants us to keep an eye on him.
去哪儿都比在这儿好
Anywhere's better than here.
诺瓦克就在这儿躲着
This is where Novak holes up.
二三会代替银行把这个地方收了
Instead of the bank taking over, the Two-Threes did.
所以根本不需要搜查令
Which makes no warrant necessary.
芝加哥警署
Chicago P.D.!
发现尸体
Bodies!
掩护
Cover!
我盯着左边的房♥间 快去
I got the door on the left. Go!
又发现三具尸体
I've got three more!
-安全 -安全
- Clear! - Clear!
安全
Clear!
安全
Clear!
发现了几个这种东西
Well, found a couple of these.
就算这里原来藏着钱 现在也没了
If there was money here, it's gone now..
也许某人想多分点钱
Maybe somebody wanted a bigger piece of the pie for himself.
三个人身上都有二三会的标记
Three of these men have Two-Threes' ink.
看看这个
Look at this guy.
-他不是克罗地亚人 -圣犹大·塔德奥
- He ain't Croatian. - San Judas Tadeo.
他在哥伦比亚是个贩毒大咖
He's a big narcosaint in Colombia.
没错
That's right.
我们找到了两种不同类型的子弹
So we've got two different types of rounds.
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表