Go ahead.
你对那孩子胸口开了一枪
You shot a hole in that kid's chest.
我也给你开个洞如何
How about I carve one in yours, huh?
你就这点本事了吗 老兄
That's the best you got, man?
告诉我你以前没见过这表情
Tell me you haven't seen that look before.
-我看了卡拉卡的犯罪记录 -恩
- Going through Calaca's record. - Yeah.
他被逮捕过十五次
He's been arrested 15 times.
从没定罪
Never given it up.
什么事
Yeah?
我告诉警长我会把传票送给
I told the Sheriff I'd deliver this subpoena
莱克西的家长
to one of Lexi's parents.
我可以跟她说没人收
I could report her not issuing it properly.
放桌上吧
Just leave it on the desk.
埃尔文 这案子可能不用上庭罪犯就认罪了
This could plead out before it goes to trial, Alvin.
-所以你撑住就好 -我知道
- So you hang tough, okay? - Yeah.
爸爸
Dad?
你作为枪击案的目击者被传讯了
You've been subpoenaed as a witness to the shooting.
那我们怎么办
So what are we going to do?
-我不知道 -必须要去吗
- I don't know. - Do we have a choice?
我跟你说清楚
Let me make this clear.
你出了庭 成了重要证人
You participate, you become a material witness,
他们就会追杀你
and they come after you.
也不一定会那样
We don't know that will happen.
也不一定不会
We don't know it won't.
爸爸 我不能看着拉塞尔妈妈的眼睛
Dad, I can't look Russell's mom in the eye
告诉她我不愿尽力帮她
and tell her I didn't do all that I could.
出庭是正确的选择
This is the right thing to do.
让他走的值得吧
Let's put him away for good.
过来 亲爱的
Come here, come here. Come here, sweetheart.
那就是他
That's him.
左数第二个吗
Second from the left?
我需要你说出来
I need you to say it.
左数第二个
Second from the left.
还有什么吗
How else can I help?
剩下的交给我们就行
We'll take it from here.
指认我的那个目击者
This witness that picked me out of the lineup,
长得不错吧 对吗
she's real pretty, right?
我没记错吧
Am I remembering correctly?
周围五个州的所有监狱
There's not a cellblock in five states
没有一个不欠我的人情
that doesn't have somebody who owes me a favor.
只要那姑娘有一点事
Anything happens to that girl,
凭一条口香糖 我就能叫号♥子里的犯人
I'll have your new boyfriend turn you inside out
把你捅个稀巴烂
for a stick of gum.
给我一份粉蒸肉 肉多点
Dame un tamale. Carne.
肉多点吗
Carne?
大家都要奶酪和辣椒多点
Queso y jalapenos es mejor.
我的胃不好 快点
Mi estomago. Damelo.
等下
Un momento.
老头
Hey, viejo.
别怕
It's okay.
我的一个朋友在街角的人♥民♥银行工作
A friend of mine works at the Banco Popular around the corner.
我让他给你开了个账户
I had him open up an account for you.
为什么
Why?
你就能直接在那取残疾补贴了
Have your disability checks direct deposited.
告诉黑帮的人政♥府♥停发了你的救济金
Tell the bangers that the government stopped sending them.
他们不会发现的
They'll never know the difference.
谢谢你
Thank you.
没事
Yeah.
请进
Come in.
您要求的身高体重符合的嫌疑人
Height and weight like you asked.
明早之前做好一份中城区活跃帮派的
Now give me a hierarchy chart of every active gang
层次图给我
in central area by morning.
我不是内务部的人
I'm not Internal Affairs.
您不需要欣赏我
You don't have to like me,
但是不用我是您的损失
but you would be a fool not to use me.
如果被我发现猫腻
If I find out different...
你会后悔踏足21片区的
you'll wish you never set foot in the 21st.
认识他吗
Recognize him?
朗尼·罗迪杰
Lonnie Rodiger.
他昨晚被人勒死了
He was strangled sometime last night.
我不是跟你说了要留心霍尔斯特德吗
I thought I asked you to keep an eye on Halstead.
但愿他有不在场证明
I hope he has a good alibi.
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表