我知道你不是故意的
I'm sure that wasn't your intent.
那我能跟玛姬单独说句话吗?
Well, would it be possible for me to grab Maggie for a quick second?
我又不是她的上司
I'm not the boss of her.
好吧
Okay.
谢谢
Thank you.
你戴上手套了
You gloved up, I see.
总得有人去做
Someone had to.
如果你是想让我内疚
If you're trying to make me feel guilty,
省省力气吧,我已经够内疚了
save your breath, I'm already there.
但你们逼得我们没有选择
But you left us with no choice.
玛姬,如果你们被抓到假装生病?
Maggie, if you guys get caught faking this?
那是遗弃患者
That's patient abandonment.
有可能被解雇的
It could be grounds for dismissal.
甚至会涉及法律责任
And even legal repercussions.
或许我们俩可以私下找个方式
Perhaps we can establish a side channel, the two of us,
在事情失控前让它平息下来
to defuse this bomb before it blows up.
我们已经试过了
We already tried that.
而你没有完全坦白
And...and you were somewhat less than transparent.
拜托你回来工作,玛姬
Maggie, come back to work. Please.
我不希望你受到伤害
I don't want you to get hurt.
谢谢你的关心
Thank you for your concern,
但我还是打算待在自己人身边
but I think that I'm just gonna stay here with my people.
你知道吗?有一瞬间…
You know, for a second...
我头好晕,我以为自己会,昏倒在龙虾浓汤里
...I was so light-headed I thought I might faint into my lobster bisque
那肯定会是一场灾难
which would have been a disaster
因为大家都知道橘色不适合我
because everybody knows orange, eh, not my color.
这事发生在艺术博物馆?
So, this was at the Art Institute?
对,当时受托人理事会
Yes. Well, the Board of Trustees,
办了一场早午餐,款待所有捐赠者以及博物馆之友
they were having a brunch for all the donors and the friends of the museum.
他们说我在鸡尾酒会上的表现很好
They say I'm great at a cocktail party
所以我常常受邀
so I get a lot of invites, anyway.
好的,林拔先生,嗯…
Okay, Mister Lambert, um...
哦,不,叫我费德历就好
Oh, no, please, call me Frederick.
好的,费德历
Okay, Frederick.
你腿麻多久了?
How long again have you been feeling the numbness in your leg?
大概三天吧
It's been about, uh, three days.
我需要担心吗?
Is this, uh, something I should be worried about?
刺痛有时候很难诊断
Tingling can be hard to pin down, sometimes.
但你有点低烧
Um, you do have a low-grade fever though,
心率也有点快
and your heart rate's a little elevated,
所以我想帮你照个胸部X光,排除肺炎
so, I'd like to get a chest x-ray just to rule out any pneumonia and,
顺便抽血做些检查
also get some lab tests done as well.
好的,费德历
Alright, Frederick,
挂号♥处给我你的手环
registration gave me your wristband.
他们待会会来拿你的身份证,跟保险卡
And they should be over shortly for your I.D. and insurance card.
抱歉我平常钱包没带在身上
Uh, I'm afraid that I don't carry a wallet on me ordinarily.
你知道的,那会让我西装变形
You know, it tends to destroy the line of my suit jacket.
好的
Okay.
哦,嘿,在这里,玛格丽特
Oh, hey, in here, Margaret.
这位帅气的年轻医生,要看你的保险卡
Uh, his handsome young doctor needs to see your insurance card.
我没想到这里这么难停车
It was trickier than I thought to park.
哦
Oh.
在这里
Here it is.
谢谢
Thank you.
你叫玛格丽特查理斯?
Your name's Margaret Charles?
对
Yes.
真巧,我们这里有一位查理斯医生
That's funny, we, uh...we have a Doctor Charles who works here.
真有意思
That's funny,
我儿子刚好就叫查理斯医生,他也在这里工作
I have a son they call Doctor Charles who works here as well.
妈?
Mom?
你来这里做什么?
What are you doing here?
我和费雷迪一起来的
I'm here with Freddy.
费雷迪是谁?
Who's Freddy?
哦,是我
Ooh, that would be me,
不过只有她可以那样叫我
although only she gets to call me that.
很高兴认识你
Pleasure to meet you.
他是我未婚夫
He's my fiance.
恭喜你们
Congrats.
好的
Okay.
嘿,你有看到单丝缝线吗?
Hey, uh, you haven't seen any monofilament, have you?
有,在这里
Yeah, right here.
谢谢
Thank you.
看起来你需要多拿一些
So, looks like you're gonna need a couple more of these.
她怎么了?
What happened to her?
直接撞上滑动玻璃门
Just walked through a sliding glass door.
嗯,那应该要缝一段时间吧?
Uh. That's gonna take a while to stitch up, huh?
全家人感染链球菌
Whole family with strep.
你知道现在快筛只要几分钟,就有结果吗?
You know these rapid tests only take a couple of minutes now?
省下很多时间
It's a real time-saver.
嘿,我在考虑意大利菜
Hey, I was thinking Italian by the way.
你知道的,蒙特韦德餐厅,有当季的白松露
You know, Monteverde's has some white truffles in season.
贵得吓人,但据说味道真的有差
It's crazy expensive, but I hear you can really taste the difference.
你们俩是怎么认识的?
How'd you two meet?
在交响乐演出认识的
At the symphony.
共同朋友介绍的
Through mutual friends.
将近三个月前
Almost three months ago.
我还担心你们
And there I was worrying
没有花时间好好认识彼此
that you hadn't taken the time to get to know each other.
是我多虑了
Silly me.
要是你平常多打几通电♥话♥
Maybe if you called a little more often
就不会这么惊讶了
you wouldn't have been so blindsided.
他是哪里人?
Where's he from?
还在工作吗?
Does he still work?
以前有结过婚吗?
Has he been married before?
他有小孩吗?
Does he have any kids?
我记得他来自新墨西哥州
Ah, New Mexico originally, I think.
不太确定有没有小孩
Not sure about any children.
抱歉,你还问了什么来着?
I'm sorry, what else did you ask?
不,抱歉,因为在我听起来
No, I'm sorry, because it sounds to me like
你要嫁给一个你不太认识的人
you're getting married to somebody you don't know a whole lot about.
老实说,丹尼尔,细节对我来说没那么重要
Honestly, Daniel, details aren't that important to me.
费雷迪是很好的伴
Freddy's good company.
会逗我笑
He makes me laugh.
毕竟我年纪大了
And I am slowing down, after all.
也该有人照顾我
Somebody needs to look after me.
我只是想确保你没被人占便宜
I'm just trying to make sure you're not getting taken advantage of.
我是说,他真的叫林拔吗?
I mean, is Lambert even his real name?
谁知道呢?
Who knows?
连钱包都没带
Doesn't carry a wallet.
哦,老实说,丹,你就不能替我高兴吗?
Oh, honestly, Dan, can't you be just a little happy for me?
所以我才没告诉你
And you wonder why I hadn't told you.
不好意思,玛格丽特?
Excuse me, Margaret?
费德历问你能不能帮他拿
Frederick was wondering
他生日时你送他的那条爱马仕毯子
if you could fetch his Hermes throw that you bought him for his birthday.
他觉得有点冷
He's feeling a little chilly.
什么都别说
Don't you start.
老实说?
Truthfully?
我不想承认
I hate to admit it,
但病人的照护的确受到严重的影响
but patient care is suffering, no doubt.
我认为我们应该考虑暂停接收,救护车送来的患者
I think we should consider closing to ambulance traffic.
我们有其他选择吗?
Do we have any choice?
我们听说他们就在转角,设了一间“战情室”
We've heard rumors they've set up a war room around the corner.
不,那称不上是战情室
No, it's not exactly a war room.
所以这是真的?你去见过他们了?
So, it's true? You've seen them yourself?
是的
I have.
彼得,如果我说错了请纠正我
Correct me if I'm wrong, Peter,
但如果医院能证明护士根本没生病
but if the hospital can prove that the nurses aren't really sick,
那就会构成非法罢♥工♥
that could be considered an illegal work action
等于他们违反合约,对吧?
and they'd be in breach of contract, wouldn't they?
如果能证明他们是故意的,的确
If we could prove intent, yeah.
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表