德莱尼技师请前往急诊室
Tech Delaney to the "E.D."
南茜,你有看到积奇吗?
Nancy, have you seen Jackie?
我记得她说她要去洗手间
I think she said she was going to the bathroom?
但已经好一阵子了
But it was a while ago.
我当时的情况很糟,我…害自己大出血
I got so bad, I was...I was causing a lot of blood loss.
而且,身为一名护士,我知道这有多危险
And, you know, as a nurse, I knew how dangerous that was.
我知道这样做…会死
I knew it could... I knew it could kill me.
但我停不下来,因为这是我唯一感到轻松的时刻
But I couldn't stop because it was the only time I felt any relief.
生活的压力大得难以忍♥受
Living just felt unbearable.
泰莎,我不…我不是想擅自认定
Tessa, I don't...I don't presume to know
我了解你的感受
how any of this feels for you.
感觉很像
It feels a lot like that.
是啊
Yeah.
难以忍♥受
Unbearable.
我无法专注于任何地方、任何事
I can't focus my attention anywhere, on anything,
一切彷佛一直持续不断出现的弹幕
it's just this constant barrage.
同时向我袭来,像一场清醒的恶梦
It's all coming at me at once. It's like a waking nightmare.
其实当你经历这样的视觉超载
You know, when you experience a visual overload like that,
当你的大脑接收的信息,超出其处理能力时
when your brain is taking in more information than it can handle,
它会不知所措
it becomes overwhelmed. And a very real, tangible,
触发非常真实的生理反应
physiological response is triggered.
但是过去几年来,临床研发出一些
And there have been some really promising
非常有希望的突破性治疗
therapeutic breakthroughs in the last few years.
例如利用…
Like, uh, using, you know,
神经回馈和脑机界面以及…
neurofeedback and brain computer interfaces and...
不,我…无法放弃我终于感受到的解脱
No, I...I can't give up the relief that I finally feel,
只为了碰碰运气,赌赌看某种疗法可能有帮助
just on the off chance that a therapy might help.
我花了很长时间才鼓起勇气做这件事
It took me a really long time to build up the courage to do this.
我不想死,但是…
And I don't want to die, but...
你无法再回到那样的生活了
You can't go back to living like that.
无法
No.
我不是医生
Well, I'm not a doctor,
所以我无法告诉你,这些疗法有效的概率多高
so, I can't tell you what the odds are of these therapies working.
或者你能否感受到现在的解脱
Or if you...you're gonna feel the relief you feel right now.
但我可以告诉你的是,大约两个半月前,天啊
But what I can tell you is that about two-and-a-half months ago, oh.
我…我当时已经准备好,选择解脱胜于一切
I...I was ready to choose relief over everything else.
但今天早上我醒来时非常感激
But I woke up this morning so grateful
在我人生中选择介入的人
to the people in my life who intervened and...
他们没让我做一些无法挽回的事
and didn't let me do something I couldn't undo.
我知道你觉得现在的生活非常痛苦
I...I know that living right now is so painful,
但我跟你保证,这值得一搏
but I promise you, it's worth fighting for.
所以呢,怎么样?
So, what's up?
我出♥卖♥♥♥你了,我…
I "threw you under the bus." I...I...
什么?
What?
我说你是新来的住院医生,还在摸索
I said you were a new resident still learning the ropes,
你把儿童与家庭服务部,跟个案管理搞混了
and you confused "D.C.F.S." with case management.
有效吗?还是…
Did it work, or like...
出乎意料有效
Like a charm.
还有一个特别有用的加分点,就是…
And it, especially helped that, uh, well... Yeah.
怎么回事?
What's this?
我女儿从小就喜欢你的节目
My daughter just loved your show growing up.
里普利医生说你不介意拍张照片?
Uh, Doctor Ripley said you wouldn't mind taking a picture?
是的
Yeah.
当然
Of...of course.
来拍吧
Let's do it.
他很乐意
He'd love to.
珍妮一定会疯掉
Jenny is gonna freak.
好
Okay.
数到三
On the count of three.
说“紧要关头”
Say "nick of time."
一、二、三
One, two, three.
紧要关头
Nick of time!
需要帮忙吗?
Can I help you?
葛云女士,你好
M-...Miss Goodwin, hi.
你知道我的名字?
You know my name?
你是谁?
What's yours?
我是费特梅利
My name is Fred Murray.
我是暖通空调的工作人员
Uh, I work with the HVAC crew.
你在我办公室做什么?
And what are you doing in my office?
我昨晚过来清理通风口,然后…
Well, I came through last night to clean the vents, and, um,
天啊,我真的很抱歉
gosh, I'm real sorry.
我…我有个工具打到你的照片
I...I...I knocked over your picture with one of my tools.
花了一整天想找到相同的相框
Spent all day trying to find the same frame.
去了十家不同的商店
Went to like ten different stores.
我知道这不完全一样
I know it's not exactly the same.
已经够像了
It's close enough.
谢谢你,梅利先生
Thank you, Mister Murray.
不客气
Hm.
嘘…
Sh. Sh. Sh.
汤臣先生?
Mister Thompson?
我是汉娜艾莎医生,我们通过电♥话♥
I'm Doctor Hannah Asher. We spoke on the phone.
你是…你是伊莉丝的医生
Oh, you're, uh...you were Elise's doctor.
我要再次对你太太的逝世,表达遗憾和致哀
Again, I can't begin to express how sorry I am for your loss.
谢谢
Thank you.
我全心全意希望我能救回伊莉丝
I wish with all my heart that I could have saved Elise.
我虽然只认识她很短的时间,但…
I only knew her for a short time, but...
但她令人难忘,对吧?
But she makes an impression, doesn't she?
是的
Yeah.
而你…你也令她念念不忘
And you...you made an impression on her, too.
露比出生后她打电♥话♥给我
When she called me after Ruby was born
她说她真希望你是她,怀孕全程的产科医生
she said she wished you'd were her "O.B." the whole pregnancy.
你是第一个真正倾听她意见的医生
That you were the first doctor to really listen to her.
没事,小宝贝,好哦,爸爸抱着你,我在这里,我在,对啊
Oh, it's okay. Baby. Okay, Daddy got you. I got you. I got you, yeah.
嘿
Hey.
你想抱她吗?
Do you want to hold her?
想,可以的话,我想抱抱她
Oh, yeah, I'd love that. Yeah.
好…交给你
Okay. Okay, here you go.
-你好,宝贝 -打个招呼
-Hi. Baby. -Say hi.
-对,没关系 -你好啊,宝贝
-Yeah, it's okay. -Hi, baby.
爸爸还在这里
Daddy's still here.
你好,小宝贝
Oh, hi, baby.
小宝贝
Hi baby.
我差点戳到你
Oh. I nearly poked you.
她好美
She's so beautiful.
像她妈妈一样
Just like her mama.
看起来泰莎愿意,让我们打电♥话♥给她的前男友了
So, looks like, uh, Tessa's gonna let us call her ex-boyfriend.
这是好兆头吧?
That's a good sign, right?
我想是的
I think so.
看来他因为她拒绝寻求帮助
Apparently he broke up with her
所以跟她分手了
over her refusal to get help.
而且她多年前就与家人断绝关系
Like, she cut her family off years ago,
我想他终究纯粹无法承受
and I guess ultimately he just couldn't handle feeling like
她的幸福全由他一人负责
he was the only one responsible for her well-being.
如果泰莎愿意联络他
If Tessa is willing to reach out to him,
也许这是她准备好寻求帮助的迹象?
maybe it's a sign that she's ready to get help?
我是这样希望
That's my hope.
是啊
Yeah.
听着,玛姬
Listen, Mags.
我…忍♥不住在想
I just...I just can't help wondering,
积奇回到第一线不是更有用吗?
wouldn't Jackie be of more use if she was just back on the floor
而不是被困在某个供应柜里?
instead of stuck in some supply closet?
我不是不信任积奇照顾病人
It's not that I don't trust Jackie with patients.
我认为她是一位出色的护士
I think she's an excellent nurse.
我只是不想让任何事情,让她失望又触发她的情绪
I just don't want anything to throw her off and trigger her.
也许我觉得…我对她有责任?
Maybe I feel... feel responsible for her?
积奇必须取得所有精神科医生的许可
Jackie had to be cleared by a whole team
才能重返工作岗位
of psychiatrists to come back to work,
他们很清楚她要重返的环境
and they knew she would be returning to an environment
会遭遇许多创伤,好吗?
where she was gonna encounter trauma, all right?
不管是情感上还是生理上,每天都会遇到
Emotional, physical, on a daily basis.
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表