我很抱歉你气他比较喜欢我的想法,而不是你的想法,但…
I'm sorry you're angry he preferred my idea to yours but...
这不是重点
That's not what this is about.
嗯,你确定吗?
Hm, are you sure?
是的
Yes.
海耶斯医生欣赏你的想法,我知道这感觉很好
Doctor Hayes liked your idea and I know that feels good.
但如果手术失败
But if this surgery "goes south,"
他唯一会记得的就是失败
the only thing he's going to remember is the failure.
而他不会因此而惩罚自己
And he won't punish himself for that.
他会惩罚你
He will punish you.
你的所有配对机会都将消失
And all your match opportunities will vanish.
到时候你会落得什么下场?
And then where will you be?
我是大人了
I'm a big girl.
手术室已准备好,病人准备好了吗?
"O.R." is prepped. Is the patient ready?
怎么了?
What's up?
我想我最好还是不要参与这场手术
I think it might be best if I sit this out.
可以告诉我原因吗?
May I ask why?
我不同意这个手术计划
I'm not on-board with the surgical plan.
你仍然反对把完好的肺消气
You still object to deflating the good lung
才能碰到心脏的做法?
in order to reach the heart?
是的
Yes.
如果他情况恶化
And if he crumps,
他的创伤伤势,会使我们无法注射肝素
his trauma injuries prevent us from administering heparin
来帮他接上体外循环机
to put him on bypass.
我不想让我的疑虑,对结果造成不良影响
I don't want my doubts to negatively impact the outcome.
明白了
Understood.
接下来就交给侯活小姐和我吧
Miss Howard and I will take it from here.
我要厘清一下,你觉得佩妮和你太太在一起不安全
And to be clear, you don't feel that Penny is safe with your wife.
不,我没有
No, I don't.
那是为什么呢?
And why is that?
积奇多年来一直容易抑郁
Jackie's been prone to depression for years,
情况变得非常糟,最终导致她自杀未遂
and it got a lot worse leading up to her suicide attempt.
听着,我…我也不想在这里
And look, I...I don't wanna be here
试图从我太太手中夺取抚养权
trying to take custody away from my wife.
她是佩妮的妈妈,这么做我很难受
That's Penny's mother. This is killing me.
那你为什么要这么做?
Then why are you doing it?
我好像别无选择
I don't feel I have a choice.
我看着我太太深陷黑暗之中
I've seen my wife go to a place
除了自己的痛苦,她什么也看不见
where she can't see anything else but her own pain.
但愿不会发生
And God forbid,
但如果她再次选择自残并伤害佩妮
if she chose to do something to herself again and hurt Penny.
我永远无法原谅自己
I'd never forgive myself.
你好,伊娃
Hi, Eva.
我想再跟你讨论你的处置
So I'd like to go over your procedure again with you.
我会在你的肚脐附近切一个小切口
I will make a small incision near your navel.
接着从切口进去,取出子♥宫♥外孕的胚胎
And, from there, I will go in and remove the ectopic pregnancy
以及受影响的输卵管
and the affected fallopian tube.
好的,我们会给你一点咪♥达♥唑♥仑♥
Okay, we're gonna give you a little bit of Versed
先让你放松下来,再去手术室,好吗?
to take some of the edge off before going to the "O.R.", okay?
好,好的
Yeah. Okay.
你觉得我很糟糕吗?
Do you think I'm a horrible person?
不
No.
我非常爱加列
I love Caleb so much.
他帮助我走上正轨
He helped get me on the path.
我承受不住让他失望
I just can't stand the thought of disappointing him.
我的眼皮好沉重
My eyelids feel so heavy.
是的,这就是咪♥达♥唑♥仑♥发挥药效了
Yeah, that's the Versed kicking in.
我只是…从没想过会发生这种事
I just...I never meant for any of this to happen.
我跟他说了
I told him.
我告诉他不要这样
I told him not to.
我说“不要,求你,不要…
I said no, please, no, no, no.
拜托停下来
Please, stop.
不要这样
Don't do this,
好痛”
it hurts.
我已经穿过胸膜了
I'm through the pleura.
麦蒂,我们可以让左肺塌陷了吗?
Marty, can we drop the left lung, please?
好的
On it.
肺消气了
Lung's deflated.
生命体征稳定
Vitals holding steady.
完美
Perfect.
你做得很好,侯活小姐
You're doing fine, Miss Howard.
继续保持内视镜的角度
Just keep holding that angle on the scope.
我会切除疤痕组织
I'll cut the scar tissue away
接着我们就可以缩小肺部,并重建胸壁
and then we can reduce the lung and reconstruct the chest wall.
你觉得这样可以吗?
Sound like a good plan to you?
可以,海耶斯医生
Yes, Doctor Hayes.
你被换下场了?
You got "benched?"
是我自请退场
I "benched" myself.
为什么?
Why's that?
我和海耶斯医生,无法就手术方法达成共识,所以…
Doctor Hayes and I couldn't reach consensus on a surgical approach, so,
我认为最好还是自己退出
thought it best to remove myself.
当然
Sure.
我要大不讳地说,我认识的凯特琳莱诺克斯
I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that the Caitlin Lenox
不可能随便就自己退出
that I've dealt with would never just "remove herself."
是因为娜奥美的关系
This is about Naomi.
胸腔内视镜双重修复,对医学生而言似乎非常有吸引力
A thorascopic dual repair seems like an impressive pull for a med student.
尤其当这是医学生提出的意见
Especially when it was said medical student's idea.
哦,你担心会适得其反
Oh, you're worried that it would backfire.
我试图拉她一把,她却指控我嫉妒她
I tried to "throw her a life jacket," and she accused me of jealousy.
哦,原来如此
Oh. Oh, I see.
这样很不尊重人又鲁莽
It was disrespectful and reckless.
好吧,我们俩都不应该,针对这一点指责她
Well, neither of us should "throw stones" on that particular point.
但她现在敢反抗你了
But she stood up to you.
我会说她进步了
I'd call that progress.
医学生会学习你传授的一切
Med students take what you teach them,
最后用来对付你
and eventually use it against you.
没错,他们就成了竞争对手
That's right, and they become the competition,
无论我们是否愿意承认
whether we want to admit that or not.
我讨厌这种感觉
I hate this feeling.
我以前也是
I did, too.
以前?
Did?
我后来学着喜欢那种感觉
Well, I learned to love that feeling.
因为这代表,我身为导师的职责已经完成了
It means I've done my job as a mentor.
对了
You know what?
娜奥美现在能在里面,完全是因为你,对吧?
Naomi's only in there right now because of you. Huh?
你应该为此感到自豪
You should be proud of that.
氧饱和度下降了
Sats are falling.
你觉得该怎么办?
What do you think?
让他接上体外循环机
Put him on bypass.
他会因肝素而失血过多
He'll bleed out from heparin.
你准备好股动脉了吗?
You prepped the femorals?
我有想到先做准备
I figured I'd have it ready
以防我们需要中心导管,或让他接上体外循环机
in case we needed central line access or to put him on bypass.
真是不简单
Impressive call.
你提前三步思考
You're thinking three steps ahead.
做得好
Well done.
她是跨性别女性
She's a transgender woman.
她的名字叫洛蕾塔
Her name is Loretta.
由于患有认知障碍症,她认不出自己的倒影
Because of the dementia, she didn't recognize her own reflection.
你是对的,她想告诉你一些事
And you were right, she was trying to tell you something.
嗯嗯
Uh-huh.
我联♥系♥到她,最后已知地址的所有邻居
All the neighbors I contacted from her last known address
都不知道马丁是谁,所以我孤注一掷
had no idea who Martin was, so as a last "Hail Mary,"
我传了一张照片给他们
I sent them a photo.
如果名字没有印象,也许脸可以?
If the name didn't "ring a bell," maybe a face would?
了解
Uh-huh.
结果其中一个人回传这张照片,说洛蕾塔很善良又热情
One of them sent me this photo and said that Loretta was kind, warm,
而且很爱交际
and gregarious.
她当时在接受荷尔蒙替代疗法
Hm. She was getting hormone replacement therapy.
对,当认知障碍症发病时
Uh-huh. She must've fallen behind on her injections
她肯定没有继续按时注射
when the dementia took hold.
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表