这是席奥,雅各布和我的机器人
This is "Theo", Jacob and mine's robot.
去年他在全市比赛中获得铜牌
He took bronze in the all-city last year.
我想我可以使用他的发射器
I think I can maybe use his transmitter
以相同频率回传信♥号♥♥
to send a signal back on to the same frequency.
如果这不管用
This doesn't work,
我们可能会失去,恢复通讯的所有机会
we might lose all chance of regaining communication.
你有更好的主意吗?
Do you got a better idea?
我没有
I do not.
我大概需要五分钟
I need like, five minutes.
-动手吧,快去 -对啊
-Do it, yeah. -Yeah?
嘿
Hey.
嘿,这条管道直上直下
Hey, this duct work goes straight up and out.
所以如果他们从这里进来,对我们没有任何帮助
So if they came in through this way, it doesn't do us any good.
后面全是砖块和混凝土
It's all brick and concrete behind here.
嘿,各位,一起帮忙把这个推开
Hey, guys, let's move this thing over.
你看看这是什么?
Would you look at that?
所以他们确实是爬进去的吗?
So, they did dig their way in there?
对,他们是透过,地底下的某条管道爬上来的
Yeah, they came up through some kind of duct running under the floor.
为什么设计图上没有显示?
Why is that not shown not the schematics?
这栋建筑大约四年前翻修过
The building underwent renovations about four years ago.
他们更新了整个暖通空调系统
They updated the entire "H"-VAC system.
那条管道连接到哪里?
What'd that duct connect to?
我不知道
I don't know.
毕竟碎石…阻断了所有通道
You know, the rubble, it...it cut off any access.
但相信我,那一定通往某个隧♥道♥
But trust me, it led up to some kind of tunnel.
鲁塞克认为其中一名疑犯
Ruzek thinks one of the offenders
和他一起在列车上,对吧?
is down there on the train with him, right?
-对 -不管那是谁
-Right. -Whoever it is,
都会希望活着离开
is gonna wanna come out of there alive,
即使这意味着被逮捕
even if it means getting busted.
不
No,
即使鲁塞克能够把这个人引出来
even if Ruzek is able to "smoke this guy out,"
这个计划也有太多地方可能出错
there's way too many ways that this plan goes wrong.
那家伙身上有武器,车上还有那么多平民
Guy's carrying a weapon, all those civilians on board.
好,我们现在先别管这个问题
Yeah, let's just hold off on that for now.
金?过来一下
Kim? Come on.
普拉特警长怎么样了?
How's Sergeant Platt?
嗯,修补了主动脉,和五级肝脏撕裂伤
Uh, patched the aorta and a grade five liver lac.
奇迹般地
And miraculously,
只对她的胃造成空腔性脏器损伤
there was only hollow viscous injury to her stomach
她的肠道完好无损
and her bowels remained fairly intact,
所以,我们先暂停休息一下
so, we caught a break there.
但以上还只是简单的部分
But that was the easy part.
你认为什么时候,才能恢复她的心跳?
When do you think you'll be able to restart her heart?
你的意思是,试着让她的心脏重新跳动
You mean try to restart her heart,
至少还要几个小时
and it won't be for a couple hours at least.
我们才刚恢复她的体温
We just started warming her up.
我理解每个人都想,尽可能地握有希望
I understand everyone's desire to hold on to as much hope as possible,
但可能性非常低
but the odds are very long against.
我们的烧伤伤患怎么样了?
How's our burn victim?
这个嘛,显然她的焦痂切除术,进行得很顺利
Well, apparently her escharotomy went well.
但你也知道,顺利是个相对概念
But as you know, "well" is a relative term.
是啊
Yeah.
不好意思
Excuse me.
那位正在接受治疗的无名氏
Uh, the "Jane Doe" being treated.
谁是她的主治医生?
Who's responsible for her care?
我是急症室的主任
I'm the Chief of the "E.D."
我对这里的每一位病人负责
I'm responsible for every patient here.
我们可以聊聊吗?
Is there someplace we could talk?
如你所见
So, as you can see,
我们迫切需要这个情报协助救援
we are in desperate need of intel to help the rescue effort.
所以你要我们现在帮病人拔管
So you want us to extubate the patient now
好让你审问她?
so that you can interrogate her?
是的,我需要问她一些问题
I need to ask her some questions, yeah.
30人的性命危在旦夕
The lives of thirty people are at stake.
抱歉,警长,现在还不行
I'm sorry, Sergeant, that's not going to be possible just yet.
你说什么?
Excuse me?
这位女士刚刚经历,一场可怕的创伤和大型手术
This woman just underwent a horrific trauma and extensive surgery.
现在拔管几乎肯定有可能
Extubating her now would run the near-certain risk
危害她的健康
of jeopardizing her health.
你…在开玩笑吗?
You're...you're kidding?
危害她的健康?
Jeopardizing her health?
你知道她造成多少人死亡吗?
You have any idea how many deaths she's responsible for?
但你不是说,你还没有明确地确认她
But, didn't you say you hadn't definitively "I.D.'d" her
就是疑犯吗?
as a suspect yet?
还没有确切证据,没错
Not definitely, no.
这一切听起来都太过推测,近乎不人道
This all feels way too speculative. And borderline inhumane.
我告诉你,那列火车上,还有我们自己人,医生
You know we've got one of our own down there on that train, Doctor.
他是我们的家人
I mean, he's family.
消防队的人也在里面
Fire's got one down there too.
我…很抱歉
I'm...I'm sorry,
但我需要对病人负责
but my responsibility has to lie with the patient.
我有宣誓过
I took an oath.
你回答得像在背诵教科书
You're responding as if you're reciting from a textbook.
你到底有没有在听我们说话?
Are you even hearing us right now?
有
Yes.
我不知道该说什么
I don't know what to say.
我知道
I do.
我可以以妨碍调查的罪名逮捕你
I could arrest you for impeding an investigation,
并将你送到市中心
and haul you downtown.
好了,伯吉斯,够了
All right, Burgess, that's enough.
谢谢你的协助,莱诺克斯医生
Thank you for your help, Doctor Lenox.
我等等再去找你
I'll talk with you later.
那些死去的人命
Those deaths,
全都算在你的手上
they'll be on your hands!
莱诺克斯医生
Doctor Lenox.
博伊特和伯吉斯是好警♥察♥
Voight and Burgess are good police,
有时他们只是受到情感主导
sometimes they just lead with their emotions.
我知道现在大家,一定都把我当成坏人
I know everyone must be looking at me as the villain right now.
听着,说到底
Look, at the end of the day,
他们都必须尊重你需要维护的道德
they all have to respect that you have an ethic to maintain.
至少大多数人会理解的
At least most of them will.
我想帮忙
I want to help,
真的,只是…如果我造成那位女士痛苦
I do, I just...if I were to contribute to that woman's pain
或遭受任何形式的痛苦…
or suffering in any way...
你不需要解释
There's no need to explain.
我们都需要接受自己的极限
We all need to honor where our own limits lie.
是的
Yeah.
警探…
Detective, Detective!
请稍等一下
One second please.
听着,我可能会因为,揭露此事而失去执照
Look, I could technically lose my license for disclosing this,
这违反《健康保险可携性和责任法案》
it being a HIPAA violation and all,
但可能对你有帮助
but it might be helpful for you to know
那名无名氏患有间皮瘤
that the "Jane Doe" has mesothelioma.
我听不出关联性,医生
I'm not sure how that's pertinent, Doctor.
根据我的经验
From my experience,
大多数间皮瘤病人,都会马上有律师蜂涌而至
most mesothelioma patients are swarmed
迫切想起诉他们的工作机构
almost immediately by lawyers eager to sue their place of employ,
是否发生职业暴露
if there had been workplace exposure.
我知道希望不大
It's a long shot, I know.
但可能会有法庭纪录
But there might be a court record.
谢谢
Thank you.
好的,兄弟
All right, buddy.
我也希望我们有更强的药,但很可惜,我们只有这个
Wish we had something stronger, unfortunately that's all we got.
好,全部吞下去
All right, "down the hatch."
很好
Good.
好的,现在慢慢让你躺下
Okay. Let's lay you down nice and easy.
保持清醒…雅各布
Stay with me, stay with me, Jacob.
好
Okay.
这会形成真空,有助于吸出血液
This should create a vacuum. Help to suck the blood out.
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表