不行
No.
让我们清楚明了地说明,纳尔逊女士当时的状态
And let's be "crystal clear" about the state Misses Nelson was in.
她被发现满身是血倒在厕所地板上
She was found bleeding on the bathroom floor
因为她割伤了自己,对吗?
after cutting herself, correct?
没错
That's correct.
你觉得原因是什么?
And why do you think that happened?
这个嘛,在当时
Well, at that point,
纳尔逊女士,在烧伤中心工作了十多年
Miss Nelson had been working in the burn unit for over ten years,
在我看来,她患有,严重的创伤后压力症
and in my opinion, she was suffering from severe "P.T.S.D."
创伤后压力症不是一种,慢性且难以治疗的疾病吗?
Isn't "P.T.S.D." a chronic, difficult to treat condition?
应对创伤后压力症时最大的挑战
Well, the biggest challenged in addressing "P.T.S.D."
不是治疗这个病症
isn't treating it.
而是要让病人承认他们需要帮助
It's getting the sufferer to acknowledge that they need help.
这场风波一击破了,纳尔逊女士的否认之后
And once this crisis broke through Miss Nelson's denial,
她就全心投入努力康复
she threw herself into her recovery.
她请了两个月的假
She took a two month leave of absence,
接受了密集的心理治疗
underwent intensive psychotherapy.
她做一切该做的事以防病情复发
She's doing everything that you're supposed to do to prevent a relapse.
总之,在我看来
And, in my opinion, anyway,
她对她的孩子没有威胁性,如同我对我的孩子一样
is no more of a threat to her child than I am to mine.
请稍等,法官阁下
A moment, Your Honor.
我觉得你可能需要问他…
It's my sense you might need to ask him.
查理斯医生
Doctor Charles.
你认为你和纳尔逊女士
How would you describe the nature of your relationship
现在是什么关系?
with Misses Nelson now?
我…抱歉?我不明白你的问题
I...I'm sorry? I don't understand the question.
你似乎对这个不是由你主治的病人
Well, you seem to know a lot about someone
了解甚深
who isn't under your direct care.
嗯,我们…是同事,一起工作
Well, we're...we're colleagues. We work together.
朋友吗?
Friends?
从专业的角度来看算是吧
In a professional context, anyway.
你和积奇纳尔逊在交往吗?
And are you romantically involved with Jackie Nelson?
法官阁下,反对
Objection, your honor!
这个问题极其不恰当
This is wildly inappropriate.
律师,这不是你的证人吗?
Isn't this your witness, counselor?
这是我的证人的替补
This is a replacement for my witness
我相信他可能有一定的偏见
and I believe he might have a certain bias.
快点问问题吧,恩布里小姐
Make it quick, Miss Embry.
查理斯医生
Doctor Charles.
你现在
Are you now,
或是你曾经与积奇纳尔逊交往吗?
or have you ever been romantically involved with Jackie Nelson?
当然没有
Absolutely not.
你有对纳尔逊女士心动吗?
And do you have romantic feelings for Misses Nelson?
不,我没有
No. I do not.
法官阁下,没有其他问题了
No more questions, your honor.
侯活小姐刚刚下楼了
Miss Howard just went downstairs.
如果你要找她的话
If that's who you're looking for.
看来他恢复得很好
He seems to be recovering nicely.
这大多要感谢娜奥美
In no small part thanks to Naomi.
如你所想,我和很多医学生共事过
As you can imagine, I've worked with a lot of med students,
她是我见过,最优秀也最聪明的人之一
she is one of the best and brightest I've seen.
她说出自己的想法
She speaks her mind.
这证明了你指导有方
And that's a testament to your mentorship.
谢谢你
I appreciate that.
我很欣赏你今天的诚实
I appreciated your honesty today
以及你自请退出,你不同意执行的处置
and how you removed yourself from a procedure that you didn't agree with.
这就是正直
That is integrity.
谢谢
Thank you.
但显然一切都在你掌控之中
But you clearly had everything under control.
有吗?
Did I?
我们经常讨论和辩论
We so often discuss, and debate,
并考虑所有可能的选择
and consider all possible options.
但在某些时候,你只能试着相信,放手一搏
But at some point, you just gotta take a leap of faith.
我…我不同意
I...I don't agree.
我并不意外
I'm not surprised.
只靠信念就像在冒险,而生活本身就充满未知了
Faith is a "roll of the dice" and life is random enough.
因此,我更喜欢思考可能的结果
So, I prefer to game out possible outcomes,
并对优点和危险进行压力测试
and stress test the merits and dangers,
决定最恰当的路径
and determine which is the strongest path.
我比较喜欢脚踏实地的感觉
I prefer solid ground under my feet.
我可以请你吃晚餐吗,凯特琳?
Can I buy you dinner, Caitlin?
你根本没在听我说话
You haven't been listening.
明天见,海耶斯医生
I'll see you tomorrow, Doctor Hayes.
晚安,莱诺克斯医生
Goodnight, Doctor Lenox.
要告诉我什么?
Tell me what?
我…
I, uh...
关于我的手术,我之前并没有完全说实话
I wasn't being completely honest with you earlier about my surgery.
好哦
Okay.
那现在说实话吧
Well, be honest now.
艾莎医师不是切除我的囊肿
Doctor Asher didn't remove a cyst,
而是切除子♥宫♥外孕的胚胎
she removed an ectopic pregnancy.
你怀孕了?
Pregnancy?
我去雅典娜的小屋时
When I was up at Athena's cabin,
她表亲那天晚上爬上我的床强♥暴♥我
her cousin he came into my bed that night and he raped me.
加列,拜托不要恨我
Caleb, please don't hate me.
我永远不可能恨你
I could never hate you.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
一切都会好起来的,伊娃
It's gonna be all right, Eva.
上帝很仁慈,祂原谅你了
God is merciful. He forgives you.
最终,我也会原谅你
And eventually, I will, too.
伊娃没有什么需要谢罪的
Eva has nothing to apologize for.
你说什么?
Excuse me?
她受到侵犯
She was assaulted.
她不需要你的原谅
She doesn't need your forgiveness.
她需要你的支持
She needs your support.
哦,艾莎医生
Oh, Doctor Asher.
对我来说只有一个判决是重要的
There's only one judgment that matters to me
而肯定不是由你决定
and it is definitely not yours.
她不应该遭遇这样的事
She didn't deserve for this to happen.
她拒绝了,却被迫违反她的意愿
She said no and was forced against her will.
伊娃?
Eva?
我感谢你的支持,艾莎医生
I appreciate your support, Doctor Asher.
真的
I...I really do.
但现在这是我、加列,和上帝之间的事
But now this is between me, Caleb, and God.
伊娃,你不…
Eva, you don't...
好吧
okay.
再戴上这个
And one more thing.
好了
There you go.
这是我
It's me.
真美
Beautiful.
你好,洛蕾塔
Hello, Loretta.
好消息
Great news.
认知障碍护理中心有一张空床
the memory care center has a bed available.
他们今晚就可以来接洛蕾塔
They can pick up Loretta tonight.
谢谢
Thank you.
在准备美国医师执照考试吗?
Prepping for your "U.S.L.M.E." exam?
我正按照你的清单逐一准备
I'm making my way through your checklist.
很好
Good.
你今天表现十分出色
You did excellent work today.
海耶斯医生对你刮目相看
Doctor Hayes was impressed with you.
我也是
And so was I.
谢谢
Thank you,
但是我…很抱歉之前那样跟你说话
but I'm...I'm sorry for the way I talked to you.
你很诚实
You were honest.
我绝不会因此责怪任何人
And I would never fault anyone for that.
第一次见到你
The first time I saw you,
你诊断一名男子的,髋关节脱臼还帮他复位
you diagnosed and reduced a man's dislocated hip
只花了不到20秒的时间
in under twenty seconds.
我当下就知道我想拜你为师
I instantly knew I wanted to learn from you.
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表