所以这一切都与你有关,是吗?
So, it's all about you then?
我不是这个意思
Uh, that's not what I'm saying.
哦,真的吗?
Oh, really?
因为你感到不满的唯一原因
Because it seems like the only reason you're upset
似乎是我没有在,你要我违规的时候违规
is because I didn't break the rules when you wanted me to.
现在你曲解我的意思了
Oh, now you're twisting my words.
听好,辛不是小孩
You know, look, Sean isn't a kid,
我给他很多机会来改变他的行为
I gave him plenty of chances to change his behavior.
坦白说,我做的比我该做的还多
More than I should have, frankly.
而那全都是因为你
And that is because of you.
哦,是吗?
Oh, is that right?
对
Yep.
你知道吗?
And you know what?
你想向医学委员会举报我吗?
You want to report me to the Medical Board?
请自便
Go right ahead.
我只求你不要扯到萝西
All I ask is that you just leave Rosie out of it.
我很感谢你这么临时地接受转诊
I appreciate you seeing with me on such short notice.
赶来芝加哥医院
And making the trip to Med.
我基本上已经退休了,只是还没找到嗜好
Well, I am mostly retired, I haven't found a hobby, yet.
所以我大部分时间都很闲
Uh, so my time is predominantly free.
艾布斯医生提到,你之前在斯坦福大学?
And, uh, Doctor Abrams mentioned that you were at Stanford previously?
什么风把你吹到芝加哥?
What brings you to Chicago?
我想离家人近一点
I wanted to be closer to family.
森是我侄子
Sam's my nephew.
神经外科科学与医学
他没说吗?
He didn't mention it?
他没说,没有
Uh, he did not, no.
好吧,只是姻亲关系,所以不要看不起我
Well, it's only by marriage, so don't think less of me.
好了,闲聊够了
Well, enough chit-chat.
告诉我到底发生了什么事吧?
So, what's going on?
为什么要征求森的意见?
Why did you seek out Sam's opinion?
最近我的周边视觉似乎有些失常
Lately my peripheral vision seems off.
好像,嗯,我看得不太清楚
Like, um, I'm not seeing accurately.
有盲点?
A blind spot?
嗯…不,不完全是
Uh...uh, no. Not exactly.
好,所以是影像扭曲?
Okay. A distortion?
应该吧?
I guess?
你看到不存在的东西吗?
Are you seeing something that's not there?
对
Yes.
你知道我最近遭遇的事吗?
Are you familiar with what happened to me recently?
我知道
I am, yes.
我看到她了
I'm seeing her.
她?
Her?
我的攻击者
My attacker.
她叫卡西迪
Her name is Cassidy.
我一直在我的办公室看到她的身影
I'm seeing visions of her whenever I'm in my office.
她有跟你说什么吗?
Does she say anything to you?
不,她没有
No, she hasn't.
她只是看着我
She just watches me.
真是让人深感不安
That is deeply unsettling.
很遗憾你要经历这些
I'm so sorry.
你在这啊
Hey.
怎么了?
Hey.
我刚去看过薇薇安汤金斯
I was just visiting Vivian Tompkins
她说她一直问能不能见她的孩子?
and she said that she's been asking to see her baby?
对,没错
Yeah. She did.
你联络新生儿重症监护室时,遇到问题吗?
Was there an issue when you called NICU?
我没有联络新生儿重症监护室
Didn't call the NICU.
因为很不幸地
Because, unfortunately,
她先生刚刚代表孩子
her husband has just filed an order emergent protection
提交了紧急保护令
on behalf of the kid.
这个做法似乎有点偏激
That seems extreme.
我认为,从他的角度来看,薇薇安的做法才是偏激
I think, from his perspective, what Vivian did was extreme.
你认为她对她的孩子,还构成威胁吗?
Do you think she's a threat to her baby, still?
因为她表现出满满的悔恨和懊悔
Because she's expressed nothing but remorse and regret.
你知道在法官做出裁决之前,我们真的无能为力吧?
We can't really do anything until a judge makes a ruling, right?
那么,如果法庭做出,对她丈夫有利的裁决怎么办?
Well, what if the Court rules in her husband's favor?
那她就再也见不到她的孩子了?
Then what, she just never gets to see her child?
我真的不认为那会发生
I really don't think that's gonna happen.
我希望不会
I hope not.
我刚刚尝试用夹板固定,五号♥治疗室病人的移位性骨折
I just attempted to put a splint on the displaced fracture in five,
病人痛到我不得不停下来
and the patient was in so much pain that I had to stop.
你来之前我注射了吗♥啡♥
I administered morphine prior to you getting there.
两毫克,我在器械盘台上发现这个
Two milligrams! I found this on the mayo stand.
你为一名成年男子,注射了儿童剂量的药物
You gave a grown man a child's dose.
难怪他痛到不行
No wonder he was in pain.
不,这不可能
No, that's impossible.
我很清楚我为,比林斯先生抽取了八毫克
I know that I drew up eight milligrams for Mister Billings.
怎么了?
What?
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
天哪
Um, oh, my God.
我…我应该要帮艾比坎贝尔
I...I...I was supposed to give two milligrams
注射两毫克的吗♥啡♥
of morphine to Abby Campbell.
你把他们的医嘱搞混了?
You mixed up their orders?
我…我很抱歉,我不知道怎么回事
Um, I'm...I'm sorry. I...I...I don't know what happened.
这说明了艾比的症状
Well that...that explains Abby's symptoms.
她是吗♥啡♥中毒
She's got morphine toxicity.
翠丝,准备0.25毫克的纳洛酮
Tracy, prepare point-two-five milligrams of Narcan
去三号♥治疗室找我
and meet me in Treatment Three.
等一下,不…我去准备,我…可以准备
Wait, no, no, no. Uh, I'll do it. I can...I can do it.
不,你不可以
No, you won't.
去外面走走吧,你今天不用上班了
Take a walk. You're off the floor.
朵莉丝?发生什么事?
Doris? What happened?
朵莉丝不小心,给了艾比坎贝尔八毫克吗♥啡♥
Doris accidentally gave Abby Campbell eight milligrams of morphine.
等一下,什么?莱诺克斯医生
Wait, what? Doctor Lenox,
这显然是个疏失
that was obviously a mistake.
这是永不事件,因为永远不该发生
It was a never event. As in it can never happen.
必须开除朵莉丝
Doris has to go.
等等,等一下
Wait! Wait a second.
不
No.
要嘛你开除她,否则我就要把这件事上报
Either you fire her, or I'm taking this up the chain.
我想你罹患了PTSI
I believe you're suffering from P.T.S.I.,
创伤后应激损伤
it's post-traumatic stress injury.
是创伤后可能产生的焦虑反应
It's an anxiety response that can develop after a trauma.
我想帮你转诊给一位同事
And I'd like to refer you to a colleague,
进行认知行为治疗
uh, for cognitive behavioral therapy.
又要转诊?
Another referral?
因为我不帮病人进行长♥期♥治疗
Well, I don't do, uh, long-term therapy.
这个嘛,我本来希望,这不会成为长♥期♥问题
Well, I was hoping this wouldn't be a long-term problem.
你经历了一次可怕的创伤
You've been through a terrible trauma.
从认知层面解决这个问题,需要花一些时间
And it's gonna take some time to work through it on the cognitive level.
对,但一定有什么方法
Yeah, but there must be something
可以帮助我的大脑
that can help my brain along.
例如,药物治疗?
Like, medication?
好吧,我们当然可以讨论,选择性5-羟色胺再摄取抑制剂
Well, we can certainly discuss S.S.R.I.s,
但我希望降低你的期望
uh, but I'd like to temper your expectations.
这些视觉干扰
These visual intrusions,
它们不会就此消失
they don't just disappear.
即使服用药物也一样
Even with medication.
感谢你特地拨冗帮我看诊
Thank you for your time.
但我们的疗程时间还没到
Oh, bur time's not up, yet, actually.
抱歉,我得去参加一场会议
Uh, I'm afraid I have a meeting I have to get to.
我希望你能谅解
I hope you understand.
按照你的想法去做,但根据我的经验?
Do with this what you will, but in my experience?
当你试图逃避心魔,它们会紧追不放
When you try to run away from your demons they chase you.
很高兴见到你,赫斯医生
It was lovely meeting you, Doctor Hess.
叫我埃莉诺就好
Eleanor.
埃莉诺
Eleanor.
玛戈,我可以和你谈谈吗?
Margo, can I speak with you for a minute?
好啊,你们先去大厅等我吧?
Uh, yeah. Hey, why don't you guys wait for me in the lobby.
我去把车开过来,可以吗?
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表