住手,快来帮忙
Stop! I need help!
-玛姬 -这里,失了很多血
-Maggie. -Right now. Lost a lot of blood.
-去一号♥创伤治疗室 -氧饱和度下降
-We're going to Trauma One. -Pulse ox is dropping.
可恶,加油,葛云女士
Damn it, come on, Miss Goodwin!
你救了我的命
You saved my life,
我希望你答应我,把你的辞职信撕掉
I want you to promise me that you'll tear up your resignation.
加夫尼需要你,迪恩
Gaffney needs you, Dean.
我戒酒后,我家人花了一段时间,才重新信任我
After I got sober it took my family a while to trust me again,
但他们终究信了
but they did.
除了我姐姐莉莎
Except my sister, Lizzy.
嘿,我知道你不想跟我说话,总之,爱你
Hey, I know you really don't want to talk to me, but love you.
你的脾脏撕裂了
Your spleen has been lacerated.
出于良心,我不能让警方继续拘留你
I can't, in good conscience, release you back into police custody.
谢谢
Thank you.
谁想跟里普叔叔一样当医生?
Who wants to be a doctor like his Uncle Rip?
他很会哄小孩
He's a natural.
是啊
Yeah.
谁想得到他会这么喜欢小孩?
Who woulda' thought he'd like babies so much?
我不喜欢小孩
I don't like babies.
我只喜欢这个小孩,只有你
Just this one. Just you.
斯坦诺医生
Doctor Stano.
里普利医生,方便聊聊吗?
Doctor Ripley, can we chat?
好
Yeah.
你朋友的伤势似乎好多了
Your friend's injuries seem to be healing up.
是啊…他…一直找我麻烦
Yeah, yeah, he's, uh, giving me hell all the time.
这通常是个好兆头
Which is usually a good sign.
很好,但很遗憾…
Yeah, well, unfortunately...
这也产生一个问题
it also presents a problem.
如果他在斗殴中受的伤痊愈了
If the injuries he sustained from the fight are healed,
我们就得让他出院
we have to discharge him.
你要送他回监狱
You're gonna send him back to jail.
明天
Tomorrow.
明天?
Tomorrow?
抱歉,那实在是…
Sorry, that's just...it's...
我了解他的处境…
I understand his situation...
但我没办法再留他了
but I can't hold him any longer.
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
一定还有其他办法
There's gotta be something we can do.
嘿,沙利入院的时候,脾脏撕裂了,对吧?
Hey, Sully had a splenic lac when he came in, right?
是的
Yeah.
好吧,严格来说,他入院时主责的急症室外科医生
Okay, well, technically, whoever was the "E.D." surgeon
现在依然算是沙利照护团队的顾问
when he was admitted is still a consult on Sully's care team.
也就是说他们,对他的治疗也有发言权
Which means they'd have a say in his care.
如果你能说服他们,提出与斯坦诺不同的看法
If you could convince them to have a different opinion than Stano's
那他们就可以强制沙利留院
then they could mandate Sully stay in the hospital.
对…你说得对
Yeah, yeah, you're right.
嘿,可以让我看一下吗?
Hey, uh, can I take a look at that?
谢谢
Thanks.
莱诺克斯
Lenox.
那是什么?
What is that?
慰问葛云的祝愿康复卡,你签名了吗?
Goodwin's get-well card. You sign?
哦,谢谢
Oh, thank you.
你呢,玛姬?
How about you, Mags?
卡片是我买♥♥的,朵莉丝
I bought the card, Doris.
真的吗?你确定吗?
Really? You sure?
因为我一直告诉大家是我买♥♥的
Because I've been telling people I did.
是啊,我有听到,听起来相当肯定
Yeah, I heard her, she sounded pretty confident.
-嘿 -嘿
-Hey, -Hey.
听着,关于今晚的晚餐
So listen, about dinner tonight.
我想去个特别的地方,企鹅餐酒馆
Thought we'd go someplace special. Le Manchot Ivre.
哦,真高级
Oh, that's pretty fancy.
没错
Okay, true...
但我想我们可以,重温我们的第一次约会
but I thought we could reenact our first date.
我甚至会把酒洒在衣服上
I'll even spill wine on my shirt
把红酒炖鸡的发音念错,怎么样?
mispronounce "coq au vin," huh?
听起来不错
Sounds good.
有空的同仁请前往急症室支援
Any available deposits to the "E.D."
有空的同仁请前往急症室支援
Any available go to the "E.D."
病人送达
Incoming.
什么状况?
What do we got?
-斯隆亨特 -不
-Sloane Hunter. -No.
上背部疼痛
Experiencing upper back pain.
-卢卡斯,不…-收缩压130,舒张压80
-Lucas. No. No. -"B.P." one-thirty over eighty.
-氧饱和度正常 -因为…
-"O"2 is good. -With the, uh...
等等,她因为背痛叫救护车?
Wait, she called nine-one-one for back pain?
四千四百万股,每股四美分
Forty-four million at four cents a share.
你这么说只是因为,你没做好你的工作
You are only saying that because you are lousy at your job.
-卢卡斯,不 -是因为她的值班医生
-Lucas, no! -Thing is, her on-call doctor
在马尔代夫,而斯隆不喜欢等
is in the Maldives and Sloane doesn't like to wait in line.
再加上股息
Plus dividends.
这还不包括股息
And that's not even including dividends!
亨特女士,可以跟我们说你哪里痛吗?
So, Miss Hunter, could you describe your pain for us?
卢卡斯,我向上天发誓,如果你让你的团队撤资
Lucas, I swear to God, if you get your group to divest,
好了,亨特女士
All right, Miss Hunter,
-我们需要你听好 -我会去你家
-we need you to listen. -I'm gonna come to your house.
亲自去,我要用我的…给你灌肠
Personally. I'm gonna give you an enema with my...
好了,她会回电给你
All right, she'll call you back.
好吧,让我们再重来一次
All right, let's, uh, try this again.
你究竟是哪里不舒服呢?
So, where exactly are you experiencing discomfort?
我背痛
I have back pain.
从今天早上开始,而且越来越痛
It started this morning and it's only getting worse.
所以我才会来这里
Which is why I'm here,
你就能开药给我,让我好过一点
for you to give me drugs, so that I can feel better.
这些资讯够吗?
Is that enough info?
我们这里不是这样做事的
Well, that's not really the way things work around here.
当你因为疼痛就医,我们会尽力找出导致疼痛的原因
When you come in with pain we try to figure out what's causing it.
安排电脑断层扫描,给她一千五百毫克舒筋灵
CAT scan and fifteen-hundred milligrams of Robaxin.
好,那什么时候可以把手♥机♥还我?
Fine, when can I have my phone back?
等我离开病房♥
When I leave the room.
莱诺克斯医生,嘿,你有…
Doctor Lenox, hey, uh, do you have a...
很好,跟我来
Good, Come with me.
救护车区有一对双胞胎
We have twins in the ambo bay.
其中一人呼吸困难
And one of them's having trouble breathing.
他们为什么在救护车区?
Why are they in the ambo bay?
好吧,什么状况?
All right, what've we got?
鲍尔和以利亚休斯,34岁
Powell and Elijah Hughes, thirty-four.
以利亚呼吸困难
Elijah had difficulty breathing.
他说感觉像有人坐在他身上
He said it felt like someone was sitting on him.
他们有办法自己上救护车,但来这里的途中
They were able to get into the ambulance, but on the way here.
以利亚昏过去了,他受不了
Elijah collapsed. He can't stand.
我们没有够大的推床,把他们推进医院
And we don't have a gurney big enough to get them inside the hospital.
剪刀?
Scissors?
只是平常的普通状况?
Average, "run of the mill" case.
传送人员正在想办法找推床
Uh, transpo's working on a gurney.
生命体征如何?
Vitals?
谁的?
For which one?
何不从无法呼吸的人开始?
Why don't we start with the one who can't breathe.
收缩压85,舒张压43,氧饱和度87
"B.P." eighty-five over forty-three, uh, "O" two eighty-seven percent.
以前发生过这种情况吗?
This ever happen before?
没有,但以利亚有癌症
No, but Elijah has cancer.
血管肉瘤
Angiosarcoma.
我们本来三周后要在加夫尼动手术
We're supposed to have surgery here in three weeks at Gaffney.
右肺下半部没有呼吸音
There's no breath sounds in the bottom half of the right lung.
有大量胸腔积液,帮他输注40毫克来适泄
We have a large pleural effusion. Run and get forty milligrams of Lasix.
那是什么意思?
What's that mean?
胸腔有积水
Fluid in the chest.
你们两个共用肺吗?
Do you guys share lungs?
不,所有器官都是两套,但我们的心脏融合在一起
No, two sets of everything, it's just our hearts that are fused.
更严重了,我无法呼吸
It's worse can't breathe.
以利亚,看着我,没事的
Elijah, look at me, it's okay.
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表