What? What doesn't want you?
心脏
The heart.
它告诉我它想离开我的身体
It told me it wants out of my body!
米洛说他的新心脏不想要他?
So, Milo says his new heart doesn't want him?
据他所说,是的
So he says, yeah.
我在想,他是不是以这种方式,透过情绪处理他的身体不适
I wonder if it's how he's emotionally processing his physical distress.
我的意思是,有没有可能他真的排斥这颗心脏?
I mean, could he actually be rejecting the heart?
不太可能,他的心脏超声波结果显示正常
Not likely, his echo came back normal.
但他的确有高血压的问题,并且会对他的心脏造成长♥期♥风险
But his hypertension is very real and a threat to his heart long term.
他现在服用什么抗排斥药?
What anti-rejection meds is he taking?
强体松
Prednisone.
这样啊
Oh.
众所周知,这种药物有心理副作用
Well known psychological side-effects there.
我…我很乐意和他聊聊
I...I'm happy to have a chat with him.
太好了
Great.
嗯,怎么…
Uh, what's, uh...
为什么屏幕卡住了?
Why are the screens frozen?
电子病历系统的软件当掉了
The E.M.R. software's down.
你联络资讯科技部了吗?
Did you call I.T.?
有,我现在正在等,亲爱的
Yeah, I'm on hold, honey.
昨晚服务器进行更新
There was a server update last night...
现在整个系统都大乱了
...and now the whole system's gone haywire.
是,我还在
Yeah, I'm still here.
三小时?好吧
Three hours? Okay.
不行…给我
No, no, no. Yeah.
听好,我们没有三小时,雷纳德
Yeah, we don't have three hours, Leonard.
我们需要在十分钟内解决这些问题
We need these fixed in ten minutes flat.
不能接受
Unacceptable.
急诊室优先
The emergency department takes precedence.
急诊室这三个字就说明了急迫性
It's...it's literally in the name.
说定了
Deal.
如果你成功的话
If you come through.
资讯科技部就像保险公♥司♥
I.T. is like an insurance company.
永远不要接受第一个拒绝
You never accept the first no.
你答应他什么了,艾莎医生?
What'd you promise him, Doctor Asher?
艾卓亚
Archer.
所以同一个部门有艾莎医生,和艾卓亚医生吗?
But, you have a Doctor Asher and Archer in the same department?
这一定非常令人困惑
It must be terribly confusing.
我爸爸在哪里?
Where's my dad?
在外面等你妈妈
Outside waiting for your mom.
米洛,我是查理斯医生
Milo. I'm Doctor Charles.
是这样的,艾卓亚医生希望我们能聊聊
Um, Doctor Archer was hoping that we could have a little chat.
你可以接受吗?
Would that be okay with you?
大概可以吧
I guess.
我很好奇,他告诉我你的…
Um, so, he was telling me that your...
你新的心脏一直在跟你说话?
Your new heart has been talking to you?
是她透过心脏跟我说话
Well, she talks to me through her heart.
她的心?你的意思是你的捐赠者?
Her heart? Your donor's, you mean?
是的
Yeah.
那么,你知道她曾经…现在是谁?
So, you know who she was. Who she is?
不,我…不知道她的名字
No. I...I don't know her name.
好吧,我只是好奇
Okay, like, I guess I'm just curious,
你怎么知道你的捐赠者是女的?
how did you know that your donor was a she?
我不晓得,我就是知道
I don't know, I just know.
她不想让我再占据她的心
She doesn't want me to have her heart anymore.
她什么时候开始跟你说话的?
And when did she start talking to you?
今天
Today.
我在游泳的时候
When I was swimming.
从那时起,我的心就开始狂跳不已
That's when my heart started racing.
我无法呼吸
I...I couldn't breathe.
但是,我…能感受到她的愤怒
But, I...I could feel her anger.
我很好奇她为什么会对你生气?
I wonder why she'd be angry at you?
因为我还活着,而她已经不在了
Because I'm still alive and she isn't.
了解
Okay.
如今大多数人死于一种,缓慢侵蚀的常识
Nowadays most people die of a sort of creeping common sense,
发现时为时已晚
and discover when it is too late
因为人唯一不会后悔的事,就是自己曾经犯的错
that the only things one never regrets are one's mistakes.
你同意奥斯卡王尔德的观点吗?
Do you agree with Oscar Wilde?
我认为这是一个有趣的观点
I think it's an interesting point.
莱诺克斯医生,认识五号♥治疗室的病人吗?
Uh, does Doctor Lenox personally know the patient in Treatment Five?
不认识,但她昨晚收她入院
No, but she did her intake last night,
病人吃河豚吃到河豚毒素
the patient ingested tetrodotoxin from a pufferfish.
她在救护车上心跳停止,到院时低血压
She arrested in the ambulance, arrived hypotensive.
现在她正处于爆发性肝衰竭
And now she's in fulminant liver failure.
她试过新斯的明或单株抗体吗?
Did she try neostigmine or monoclonal antibody?
他们试了一切方法
They tried everything.
是场悲剧,但莱诺克斯视悲剧为常态
That's tragic but Lenox sees tragic on the regular.
她为什么决定,念书给这位病人听呢?
Why'd she decide to read to this particular patient?
我只知道莱诺克斯,昨晚下班后就待在里面
All I know is that Lenox went in there after her shift ended
到现在都没出来
and she hasn't come out.
了解
Hm.
嘿,你需要我帮你处理,米洛普拉德拉的案子吗?
Hey, you want me to take the Milo Pradera case off your hands?
不用,我会负责到最后
No, I'm gonna see it through.
好的
All right.
太棒了
Boomshakalaka!
再两分钟即可恢复上线
Back online with two minutes to spare!
是时候领♥取♥我的奖励了
Time to collect my reward.
事实上,你迟了两分钟,雷纳德
Actually, you're two minutes late, Leonard.
但是你努力过了
But, uh, nice try.
别担心,我还是会履行约定
Don't worry, I'm still good for it.
下班后再过来
Just come back at the end of your shift.
谢谢,艾医生,你并不像大家说的那么糟
Thanks, Doctor A, you're not as bad as everyone says.
真的吗?他们怎么说?
Really? What do they say?
“脾气暴躁”、“爱发牢骚”,“小气鬼”之类的评语常常听到
Grump, Grouch, pissy little bitch gets tossed around.
谢谢你,雷纳德
Thank you, Leonard.
我只是想把话说清楚
I just want to clear the air.
我已经忘了,但重点不是我
It's already forgotten, it's not about me.
这是关于工作的事
It's about work.
试着告诉过你了
Trying to tell you.
-拜托,我们可以忘了这件事吗?-尊尼芬?
Please, can we just leave it in the past? Johnathan?
不,我们很好,我们没事
No, um, we're good. We're good.
别问
Don't ask.
不用担心
Don't worry.
救命,有人能帮帮我太太吗?
Please! Can somebody help my wife?
等一下,这个我来处理,在那里等着
Whoa, whoa, I got this one. Hold it right there.
你去三号♥治疗室
You're going to Treatment Three.
好的,发生什么事?
All right, what happened?
-她电到她自己 -我没事
-She shocked herself! -I'm fine.
我们把断路器搞到跳掉了,我在车♥库♥重新设定时,被轻微电到
We threw a breaker and I got a tiny jolt when I reset it in the garage.
都是我的错
This is all my fault.
我先生反应过度了
My husband, he's overreacting.
听着,这是我们的第一胎
Look, this is our first.
我应该在我们搬进去之前,请一位电工重新帮房♥子布线
I should've had an electrician rewire the house before we moved in.
你现在怀孕几周了?
How far along are you?
-我18…-18周了
-I'm... -...eighteen weeks.
好吧,你先生带你来医院是对的
All right, well, your husband was right to bring you in.
真不想说我告诉过你了
Hate to say I told you so.
我永远抬不起头了
I'll never live this down.
哪里痛?
Where does it hurt?
我的胃
My stomach!
以前发生过这种情况吗?
Has this happened before?
-第一次 -没有
-First time! -No!
玛姬,可以去请汉娜来找我吗?
Maggie! Will you page Hannah, have her meet me?
来吧,我们进去吧,快点
Come on, let's go in here. Come on.
罗蕊儿,你现在的疼痛程度如何?
Laural, what's your pain level now?
我想也许是五吧?
Um, maybe a five?
好,很好,但我们还有改善空间
Okay, that's good, but we can do better.
再来四毫克吗♥啡♥?
Another four of morphine?
是的,这样应该可行
Yeah, that should work.
是电击引起的疼痛吗?
Was the pain from being shocked?
有可能
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表