我要辞职是因为,今天你想要补偿的所有人当中
I'm quitting because out of everyone you tried to buy back today,
只有我在候诊室
I was the only one in the waiting room.
即使你有钱、有权和影响力
Yet, for all your money and your power and influence,
如果你死在手术台上,根本没有人会在乎
no one would have cared if you'd died on that operating table.
我…我以为我想要你拥有的这些
And I...I thought I wanted what you have.
但其实你一无所有
But you have nothing.
我想我突然想通了
I think I found a moment of clarity.
我想你可能需要记下来
I think you might need to write this down.
顶楼也太冷了吧
It's freezing up here.
很值得啦
It'll be worth it.
我只是说,应该很快就开始了吧?
I'm just saying, it's supposed to start, like, soon, right?
你在这啊
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
你在这里做什么?
What are you doing up here?
不用去吃晚餐吗?
Don't you have a dinner to go to?
我把药水胶布撕掉了
I "ripped off the Band-Aid."
啊,很不容易
Ah. That's tough.
我很遗憾
Sorry.
就是这样
Hey, all right.
新年快乐
"Xin nian kuai le."
就跟你说很值得吧
Told you it'd be worth it.
我以为你讨厌任何放烟火的节日?
I thought you hated any holiday that had fireworks?
是啊,但是…
Yeah, well,
我想我正在翻开新的一页
I guess I'm "turning over a new leaf."
正好跟新年完美契合
Kind of perfect with the new year.
是啊,新的一年,新的你
Yeah. New year, new you.
是啊
Hm.
嘿,我有好消息,我想我们帮他…
Hey, I got good news. I think we bought...
我当时不在这里
I wasn't here.
他们说他有…血块
They said he had a...a blood clot.
一切发生得太快,他们来不及救他
And it happened so fast they couldn't save him.
没事
Hey.
而我当时人不在这里
And I wasn't here.
我不在这里
I wasn't here.
没关系
It's okay.
我不在这里
I wasn't here.
没关系
it's okay.
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表