持续很多年都有效
And it worked for years.
直到今天
Until today.
我想如果被人发现的话
I thought if anyone ever found out,
我就会被开除,一切就完了
I'd just get fired and that'd be the end of it.
我从没想过这会伤害到其他人
I never thought it might hurt anyone else.
这只是一个小谎
It was just one little lie.
一个小谎
One little lie.
是的
Yeah.
嘿,佐伊,你做到了
Hey, Zoey. You made it.
嘿,亲爱的
Hey, sweetie.
你感觉怎么样?
How are you feeling?
嘿,没关系
Hey, it's okay.
深吸一口气,然后再试一次,好吗?
Just take a deep breath and try again, all right?
不着急
No rush.
我的手术顺利吗?
Did my surgery go okay?
哇,你…你超强,佐伊
Um, you...you rocked it, Zoey.
我们早知道你会成功的
Just like we knew you would.
哈金斯医生?
Doctor Hudgins?
我知道你刚认识我,但我平常不是这样的
I know you just met me, but I'm not usually like this.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
到底发生什么事?
What happened in there?
早上的事真的吓到我了
The day, it just got to me.
你是住院医生
You're a resident.
我相信你已经看过相当多糟糕的现场
I'm sure you've seen your fair share of unpleasantness.
不像今天,有这么多血
Not like today. Uh, so much blood.
我不知所措
I froze up.
我知道如果我不在场对病人更好
And I knew the patient would be better off if I wasn't there.
这是正常的人类反应
That's a normal, human reaction.
但医生不能做正常人
But a doctor can't afford to be normal.
我们立誓要比正常更强,我们的病人才能相信我们
We take an oath to be more than that so our patients can have faith in us.
我知道,对不起
I know. I'm sorry.
你不属于这里
You don't belong here.
我想你明天没有任何理由回到这里
And I don't think there's any reason for you to come back here tomorrow.
什么?
What?
你被开除了,硕克
You're fired, Zach.
-嘿 -嘿
-Hey. -Hey.
我…只是来找你
I was, uh, just coming down to see you.
我听说要说恭喜
I hear congratulations are in order.
你找到我了
You found me.
那天沙利打电♥话♥给我,告诉我他和他的手下
Sully called me that day to tell me that he and his boys
尾随帕维尔去了林肯公园的一家酒吧
had followed Pawel to a bar in Lincoln Park.
他告诉我他们要代表我
He told me that they were about to give him a proper beatdown
好好打他一顿
on my behalf.
他给我一个也打他几拳的机会
And he was offering me a chance to get my licks in.
我试着说服他不要这么做
I tried to talk him out of it.
但一旦沙利下定决心就没人能劝他放弃
But no one talks Sully out of anything once his mind is made up.
于是我冲过去试图阻止,但为时已晚
So, I rushed over there to try and stop it, I was too late.
我发现帕维尔躺在巷子里不省人事
I found Pawel lying unconscious in the alley just as Sully
沙利和他的手下正要离开
and his boys were walking away.
他向我保证帕维尔,无法指证他们中的任何一个人
He assured me that Pawel couldn't I.D. any of them
因为他们都戴着头套
because they'd all worn face masks.
为什么现在告诉我这件事?
Why are you telling me this now?
因为并不总是有机会向你伤害的人道歉
Because you don't always get a chance to apologize to the people you hurt.
我把你拒于门外,让这件事危害我们所拥有的一切
I shut you out and I let that jeopardize what we had,
我们之间相处的感觉真的很好
and what we had was really good.
为此,我很抱歉
And for that, I'm sorry.
你开除了哈金斯医生?
You fired Doctor Hudgins?
我做出主观判断
I made a judgment call.
你做了…听好
You made a...listen.
你才刚到这里
You just got here.
你没有权利做出主观判断
You didn't have the right to make a judgement call.
你不了解这个地方的运作方式
You have no knowledge of the way this place operates
或这里的指挥链
or the chain of command.
他抛下一位病人
He walked away from a patient.
我知道
I'm aware of that.
我不容许这种行为
And I do not condone that,
但你应该先跟我商量一下
but you should've consulted with me first.
我不觉得有必要
I didn't see the need.
葛云签署了硕克的解雇协议
Goodwin signed off on Zach's termination.
我很清楚指挥链
Chain of command.
你担心我来这里是因为葛云不相信
Are you worried I'm here because Goodwin's lost confidence
你独自领导的能力吗?
in your ability to lead alone?
我担心你对士气的影响
What I'm worried about your effect on morale
不问我就做出仓促的判断
and making snap judgments without consulting me.
在你来这里之前,我已经把这个急诊室管理得很好
I've run this E.D. just fine before you came here.
艾卓亚医生,你的部门今天差点分崩离析
Doctor Archer, your department nearly came apart today.
没有计划接收满泄的病人、滥用空间
No plan for overflow, misuses of space,
血液短缺和医生抛下病人
blood shortages and a doctor who walked away
差点夺去一名病人的命
and nearly cost a patient their life.
以上情形我不认为可称得上很好
I wouldn't call any of that just fine.
我们发生了大量伤患事故
We were in the middle of a Mass Casualty Incident!
短短几天内,积逊门罗将关闭
And in a few short days, Jackson-Monroe will close,
从这些门进来的病人几乎会增加一倍
and nearly double the patients will come through those doors.
今天的状况可能变成常态
Today could become every day.
我来这里是有原因的
I'm here for a reason.
不是只为了维持现状
And it's not to keep the status quo.
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表