是吗?
He did?
嗯
Yeah.
我一直在调查你的生母
So, I've been looking into your...your birth mom.
你知道的,病历,想找些线索
You know, medical records, looking for clues,
结果找到她的社群媒体
and I ended up on...on social media.
看到了很多家庭照片
Saw a bunch of family pics,
我忍♥不住注意到他们全都…
and I couldn't help noticing that they were all...
他们的体型都很相似
they just have a certain...a certain body type.
他们都比较胖
They're all bigger.
听着,遗传可以是随机的,但在你身上…
Look, I mean genetics can be a random thing, but you, yourself.
你的体型似乎不太一样
You seem to be of a...of a different body type.
可能是运气好吧
Just lucky, I guess.
好的
Okay,
因为那让我好奇
'cause it just got me wondering,
我希望你不介意我这么问
and I...I hope you don't mind me asking you this.
或许…我不知道
If maybe, I don't know,
你靠一些额外的协助来维持体重?
you were getting a little extra help keeping the weight away?
因为我有种强烈的直觉
Because I have a strong hunch that what we're dealing with here
你的病情可能是,你服用的东西造成的
could be a result of something that you're taking.
服用什么?
Taking what?
司美格鲁肽
Semaglutide.
那是某些新型注射式减肥药的
It's the active ingredient in some of the these new,
主要成分
you know, injectable weight loss drugs.
在某些罕见的案例中,那会引起胰脏炎
And in rare cases they cause pancreatitis.
如果你继续服用这种东西
If you keep taking this stuff,
可能会对你的身体,造成严重的永久性伤害
you could do serious, lasting damage to your body.
好吗?
Right?
最终,那有可能会让你丧命
I mean, eventually, I mean, it could even kill you.
我们学校的女生教我怎么上网订的
A girl at my school showed me how to order it online.
好的,那是多久前的事?
Okay, and how long ago was that?
一年前
A year.
嗯,大约是…
Right. Right around...right around
你见到你生母那时候
the time that you met your birth mom.
对,一开始我没多想
Yeah. Um, I didn't think that much of it at first.
他们比较胖
That they were heavier,
直到我上中学后
but then I started high school
我开始觉得自己变得越来越胖
and I could feel myself getting bigger.
我觉得自己好像…
And I...I just felt like I was, like,
天生就是那样
genetically destined for the same thing.
我阻止不了,所以我找到一种方法来阻止
And I couldn't stop it, so I found a way to stop it.
我懂,真的懂
I get it, I do.
但如果那会伤害你
But if it's hurting you.
如果那有可能对你造成严重的…
If it's...if it has the potential to...to seriously...
我做不到
I...I can't.
我不能停止服用药物
I can't stop taking it.
我不能变成那副模样
I can't become that.
我会变得格格不入
I won't belong anymore.
在哪里格格不入?在学校?
Belong where? Where? At school?
在我们家
In my family.
大家都好完美,又高又瘦的
Everyone is perfect and thin and...and tall.
如果我不是那样就会显得格格不入
And just... if you're not, then you don't belong.
这个月的药还没送到,所以我没有服用
This month's shipment got delayed, so I haven't been taking it.
但我们去试穿衣服时
But when we went to go try on the dress
发现衣服有点紧,所以我慌了
and it was a little tight, like, I just panicked.
大家都会知道的
And everyone would know.
连我爸也会知道
Even my dad would know.
他们都会知道的
They would all know.
我不像埃琳、埃利,我不像妈…
That I'm not like Erin, like Ally, Like mom. Like...
你♥爸♥爱你胜过一切
Your dad loves you more than anything.
他只希望你开心
And he just wants you to be happy.
还有健康
Uh, and healthy.
我从我的生活学到一件事,好吗?
Look, something that I've learned in my life, okay?
越是把这些东西♥藏♥在心里,它就越强大
The more you keep stuff like this inside, the more powerful it becomes.
你得找到方式把它说出来,对吧?
I mean, when...gotta find a way to talk about it. Right?
我认为和你♥爸♥谈
And I think that your dad,
是个不错的开始,好吗?
that this might be a great place to start. Right?
如果你能对他坦诚、对彼此坦诚?
And if you could be honest with him, get honest with each other?
这会让你们俩舒服很多
It would just make you both feel so much better,
我可以跟你保证
and one thing I can guarantee you,
你妈会很以你为荣的
your mom...would be so proud of you.
好的
Okay.
怎么回事?
What's happening?
后退…
Move back. Move back. Move back, move back.
肺水肿,他肺部积水
Pulmonary edema. He's got fluid in his lungs.
心率130,血压正在下降
Heart rate's one-thirty. B.P.'s dropping.
帮他注射来适泄40毫克
Give him Lasix, push forty milligrams.
好,来了,注射进去了
Yep. It's coming. Okay, it's going in.
那是做什么用的?
What's that for?
帮忙减少他肺部的液体,让他重新呼吸
Trying to take some of the fluid off his lungs, get him breathing again.
他需要插管
He's gonna need to be intubated.
出现心室颤动!
He's in V-fib!
他的心脏快不行了!
His heart's failing.
我不知道该怎么做…
I...I...I...I...I...don't...I don't know, what...what...
天啊!德科兰!这是怎么回事?
Oh my God! Declan! What's happening?
你在干嘛?快救他啊!
What are you doing? Save him!
我们只有几秒钟时间
We only have a few seconds here.
拜托!救救他!
Please! Help him!
雪莉,如果我们不帮他电击,他就会死
Sheryl, he'll die if we don't shock him.
给他氧气,将电击板充电到120
Bag him and charge the paddles to one-twenty!
开始胸外按压
Starting compressions.
离开!
Clear!
还是心室颤动
Still in V-fib.
充电到200!
Charge to two-hundred!
充电完成!
Charged!
离开!
Clear!
有脉搏了,窦性心律
We have a pulse. Sinus rhythm.
哦,谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
他退烧了,而且血压逐步改善
His fever's broken and his blood pressure is getting better.
代表感染正在好转
Which means the infection is improving.
我们希望他已经熬过最糟的情况
We are hopeful he's through the worst of it.
他什么时候会醒来?
When will he be awake?
这很难说
Uh, it's hard to say,
我们正竭尽全力帮他治疗
we're doing everything we can.
你想的话可以进去看他
But you can go in, if you like.
你去吧
You go.
什么?
What?
我们已经很长一段时间不幸福了
We haven't been happy for a very long time.
我为那个男人奉献了大半辈子
I've given that man more than half my life.
现在我给了他新生命
And now I've given him a new one.
我想或许是时候让自己,开心过日子了
I think maybe it's time I try to be happy, too.
时间到!下班
That's it, time's up! Shift's over.
看看夹子在谁身上?
Let's see, who's got the pin?
会是谁呢?哦,不
Who could it be? Oh no.
可恶
Drat.
艾莎医生,我刚接到影像科的电♥话♥
Doctor Asher, I just got a call from imaging.
亚力士韦特可以过去了
They're ready for Alex Wright.
太好了
Great.
嗯,术前的初步检查?
Yeah, prelim workup for his surgery?
真是个幸运的爸爸
That's one lucky dad.
要我带他上去吗?
You want me to take him up?
哦,不用,没关系,你也下班了,我来就行
Oh, no, that's okay. Your shift's over too. I got it.
谢了
Thanks.
再说了,反正没人请喝酒
Besides, no one's getting a free round anyway.
等等,为什么没人请喝酒?
Wait, why no free round?
拜托!规则很明确
Come on! The rules were clear.
不能夹艾卓亚,也不能夹莱诺克斯
No Archer, no Lenox.
-他们不知道…-不是我
-People don't know... -Wasn't me.
他离开了
He walked out.
也许他只是出去吃点东西
Well, maybe he ducked out for a bite or something.
你有打给他吗?
Did you call?
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表