但喘不过气要怎么解释?
But what about the complaints of shortness of breath?
也许是某种集体歇斯底里?
Maybe some kind of mass hysteria?
我认为那样说有点太夸张了
I think that's taking it a little too far.
我觉得这只是证明了
I think it's more an example of how suggestable
人在特定的情况下,都很容易受到影响,你懂吗?
we can all get under the right circumstances, you know?
孩子们会跟着父母恐慌,反之亦然,你知道吗?
Kid's picking up on the parents' panic, vice-versa, you know?
所以这些孩子都没生病?
So, none of these other kids are actually sick?
这太疯狂了
That's crazy.
我猜他们也没生病
My guess is they're not really sick either.
谁?
Who?
护士们
Nurses.
请病假是托辞
This is a sick-out.
我们已经找了代班护士
We've already called in temps,
他们今天会陆续抵达
so they'll be trickling in over the course of the day.
我也会戴上手套,尽力帮忙
I'll be gloving up myself to help as best I can and, of course...
当然,我们还有旅行护士
...we've got our traveling nurses,
凯西和达拉也会来支援
Kacy and Darla here to pitch in.
有考虑让病人转院吗?
Any thought of putting us on diversion?
希望没有这个必要
We hope that won't be necessary.
听着,我不是说这会很容易
Look, I'm not saying this is gonna be easy.
大家都知道我们的护士,是无可取代的
Our nurses, as we all know, are irreplaceable.
但今天…
But today...
我们得想办法在没有他们的情况下,正常运作,好吗?
we're gonna have to find a way to do without them. Okay?
-嗯 -去工作吧
-Yeah. -Let's get to work.
各位,我有点担心积累的情况
Gentlemen, I am concerned about this backlog.
所有能快速处理的病人,都交给你们俩
Let's have you two rip through all the fast-track stuff.
剩下需要进一步检查的患者,由我们其他人处理?
Allow the rest of us to handle anything that needs a work up?
没问题
Sure.
好的
All right.
我听说你在找我
I heard you were looking for me.
谁能告诉我这是什么情况?
So who can tell me what we see?
左心室出现心壁运动异常
There's cardiac wall motion abnormalities of the left ventricle.
主动脉和二尖瓣看起来皆严重受损
Both the aortic and the mitral look to be critically damaged
需要更换
and need replacing.
这位病人刚经历严重的外伤
This patient just underwent severe trauma.
我们的治疗时程应该怎么安排?
What should our timetable be?
输出量减少,射血分数降低?
With declining outputs and diminished ejection fractions?
他的心脏只会越来越糟
His heart's just gonna get worse.
不确定等待能降低多少风险
Not sure how much risk we're reducing by waiting.
所以我们宁可积极治疗,也不要保守行事
So, let's err on the side of action not caution.
我们会进行改良式重建手术
We'll do a Modified Commando procedure.
同时更换两个瓣膜
Replace both valves at once.
让他在手术台的时间缩到最短
Keep his time on the table to a minimum.
这场手术会需要另一名,经验纯熟的医生参与
This surgery's gonna require another set of skilled hands.
我知道这不是你的专业领域…
I know it's not your specialty...
但我希望你能跟我一起动手术
...but I'm hoping you'll team up with me on this one.
我很感谢你的提议,尼可拉斯…
Well, I appreciate the offer, Nicholas...
但我不确定我今天能不能,离开急诊室
...but I'm not sure the E.D. can spare me today.
这里情况有点混乱
It's kind of insane down here.
因为护士的事?
Because of the nurses?
我搞不好得取消我们,去美特尔海滩的行程
I...I'm afraid I...I might even have to cancel our trip to Myrtle Beach.
不,凯特琳!你不能取消!那趟旅程会很棒的!
No, Caitlin! You can't! It's gonna be epic!
明天晚上我订了酒店的私人晚宴
I booked us a...a private dinner at the hotel tomorrow night.
据说主厨是《顶级大厨》第12季的决赛选手
One of the finalists from Top Chef Season Twelve apparently.
相信我,我也不希望这样
Trust me, it's not what I would prefer.
我很期待这趟旅程
I was looking forward to this.
先看看今天的情况如何,好吗?
Let's see how the day goes, okay?
我们可能得让病人转院
We'll probably have to go on diversion,
这样我至少能空出一些时间
which should open up my schedule enough
协助你进行手术
to at least assist you on the surgery.
太好了
Great.
但我们必须要配合无间,好吗?
But we'll need to be working in unison, okay?
像舞伴一样
Like dance partners.
所以我想我们应该练习一下,我们的舞步
So I think we should practice our choreography.
我会准备一个训练用模型
I'll have a training mannequin set up,
大约一小时后在楼上见?
and I'll see you upstairs in about an hour?
听起来不错
Sounds great.
好的
Okay.
不管怎样,我都会想办法
And I'm gonna figure out a way
让你去美特尔海滩的
to get you to come to Myrtle, regardless.
先跟你说一声
Just warning you right now.
如果我们要完成这些工作
And we're gonna have to go analog
就得回到原始的方式
if we have any chance of knocking these out.
护士这么一闹,让我们全乱了套
Nurses really put us behind the eight ball.
我猜你不支持他们?
I take it you don't support 'em?
他们假装生病,当然不支持,难不成你支持?
Not when they're pretending to be sick. Do you?
我是个十足骄傲的
I'm a proud union man,
工会成员
through and through.
到现在还留着我的演员工会卡
Still holding on to my SAG card.
医疗福利好极了
Can't beat the medical.
相信我,我也同情护士的诉求
Well, trust me, I'm sympathetic to the nurses' demands.
整体来说我是支持工会的,毕竟周末放假是他们争取来的
And to unions in general. I mean they did give us weekends off.
虽然在急诊室没有所谓的周末
Not that it matters in an E.D.
我不知道耶,迪恩
I don't know, Dean.
你这样讲话真的很像,史高治麦克达克
You're giving off some Scrooge McDuck vibes.
怎么?
I mean, what?
你是说人人应该自扫门前雪?
You believe it's every man for himself?
呃,我相信开明的自利原则
Uh, I believe in enlightened self-interest.
你懂的,我们国家的立国根基
You know, the principles upon which this great country is founded.
嗯,彻底的个人主义那套?
All right, rugged individualism and all that?
“看不见的手”?
The invisible hand?
嗯,是不是很久以前那部恐怖片…
Yeah, it's that the old horror film where the, uh...
半夜有只断手偷偷爬过去
...disembodied hand comes creeping along at night
把人活活掐死那部?
and just suffocates you in your sleep, right?
是亚当史密夫,现在学校都不教这个了?
It's Adam Smith. Don't they teach anything in school anymore?
好,你希望怎么分配这些病人?
All right, how do you want to divvy these up?
我不想让你负担太重
I don't want to throw too much at you.
两个给我,一个给你如何?
So, what about two for me, one for you?
我扛得住,给我一半
I can hold up my end. Give me half.
嗯,没必要逞英雄
Yeah, there's no need to be a hero.
我们只是要撑过今天罢了
We're just trying to make it through the day.
哦,不,你知道吗?
Oh, no, no. Okay, you know what?
事实上,我赌我能比你,更快处理完病人
In fact, I bet that I get my patients out
让他们出院
the door before you get yours out.
是吗?你想赌什么?
Really? And what stakes do you propose?
输的人请吃午餐
Loser buys lunch.
不是医院餐厅那种免费食物
And not the free stuff we get in the cafeteria every day.
而是外头的高级餐厅
I'm talking about a nice restaurant, off-site.
嗯,赢的人选餐厅?
Huh. Winner's choice, huh?
对
Yeah.
轻而易举
Like candy from a baby.
真狂妄,来吧
Cocky. Okay.
救护车陆续离院
Ambos are starting to peel away.
我听说病人被转送到东慈医院
I hear they're rerouting to East Mercy.
大家给玛姬的妙计掌声鼓励一下
Let's all take a moment to appreciate the stroke of genius by Maggie.
谢谢
Thank you.
嗯,就一群…
Well, for a bunch of people who begged off work
请病假的人来说
because of illness,
你们看起来都挺健康的
none of you appear to be very sick.
艾卓亚医生说
Doctor Archer said that
你急着回床上休息,格蕾森
you were eager to crawl back into bed, Graysen.
你也是,莉亚,怎么了,你迷路?
You too, Leah. What happened? Did you get lost?
格蕾森、莉亚和这里大部分的人
Graysen, Leah, most everyone here's just waiting for the pharmacy
都在等药局配药
to fill their prescriptions.
现在似乎有点塞,他们说可能要等一阵子
Seems there's a bit of a logjam. They said it might take a while.
这我可以帮忙
I can help with that,
把他们的处方转到我们这边配吧
have them all filled at Med.
朵莉丝,你在等什么药?
What script are you waiting for, Doris?
抱歉,莎伦
I'm sorry, Sharon,
你这样说似乎有些侵犯她的《健康保险可携性和责任法案》权
but that sounds vaguely like a violation of her HIPAA rights.
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表