你说我违抗命令又鲁莽
You called me insubordinate and reckless
因为对病人采取暴露治疗
for using exposure therapy on a patient.
你是说那次你让一名
Could that have been the time when you let a patient
一直有刺死自己太太幻觉的病人
who had been having recurring visions of stabbing his wife to death
拿刀架在你脖子上?
put a knife to your throat?
我不打算收回我的看法
Not "walking that one back."
我的重点是你不相信我,可以判定怎么样算太过分
My point is you did not trust me to decide how much was too much.
相信你的判定?
Trust you to decide?
这已经是你第三或第四次越线了
It was the third or fourth time you'd crossed that line.
什么线?
What line?
你因为自己的人生经历
The line where what was going on in your own life
而对病人治疗过度投入个人情感
compelled you to over-personalize your treatment of patients
害自己陷入险境的那条线
and put yourself in danger.
我差点就开除你了
I almost fired you.
拜托,我当时还年轻,好吗?
Well, I was a kid! Okay?
我还在学习
I was still learning!
而且你怎么敢说我越线?
And you're one to tell me about crossing lines?
你不只一次让病人吃糖果
You...you gave Tic Tacs to patients on more than one occasion.
-两种情境完全不一样 -还只告诉他们…
-Completely different. -And just told them...
-你很清楚 -我怎么会知道?
-And you know it. -How?
因为唯一的差别在于那是你说的
Because the only difference is that it's coming out of your mouth.
只有你可以决定怎么样才算太过分
Only you get to decide how far is too far,
而你随心所欲地移♥动♥那条线
and you just move the line whenever it suits you.
这次的安慰剂事件也一样
And this placebo situation is no different.
假设我们对丧失情节记忆的,判定是对的好了
Let's just say that we're right about episodic memory loss, okay?
那是从什么时候开始的?
Well, when did it start?
发作多频繁?
How often did it happen?
谁在乎?
Who cares?
你一直开假的抗抑郁剂
You kept prescribing a fake antidepressant to somebody
给有自杀倾向的人
who was suicidal.
艾丽儿服用西酞普兰时,就曾试图自杀
Ariel tried to commit suicide while she was on Citalopram.
你和我都很清楚,选择性5-羟色胺再摄取抑制剂
And you and I both know that one of the most dangerous,
最危险且经证实的,可能副作用是自杀意念
proven possible side effect of "S.S.R.I.s" is suicidal ideation.
好
Okay.
我当时猜想,原因可能出在药物
So, I had a hunch that the pills were responsible,
但是艾丽儿深信那些药物有帮助
but Ariel deeply believed they were helping her.
所以我询问我的同事,又查了几篇显著的新研究
So, I consulted my colleagues and several significant new studies,
帮她换成安慰剂
and switched her to a placebo.
对,我没告诉她
Yes, without telling her,
但你猜怎么样?
but guess what?
结果很有效
It worked.
你之前为什么不告诉我这些?
Why didn't you tell me all this before?
我离开这里很久之后,你说过的话依然在我脑中挥之不去
Your voice stayed in my head for so long after I left here.
害我一直质疑自己
And I just went on second guessing myself,
彷佛你不在我身边对我下指令,我就一事无成
like I couldn't do anything right unless you were there to tell me so.
所以当我得知艾丽儿被送来加夫尼
So, when I learned Ariel had been brought to Gaffney,
我的确有点焦虑
I was admittedly a little anxious and...
但也有点激动,因为我知道我很想你
and then also excited because I realized I missed you.
但你马上就介入
But then you just went right back in and
带着一大堆问题和你的批判
with your questions and your judgements
我又再次觉得,自己像个小孩,好吗?
and I...I just felt like a little kid again, okay?
而我很讨厌这样
And I hated it.
你知道我一直无法狠下心,开除你的真正原因吗?
You wanna' know the real reason why I could never bring myself to fire you?
还有为什么我一直把你带在身边?
And why I kept you around?
真正的原因?
The real reason?
是因为你的判断通常很准
It's because you were right so much.
我不是指“真是个聪明的小孩”
I...I don't mean right in a, "Oh, that's a sharp kid,
“她有一天会是个,厉害的精神科医生”的意思
she's gonna make a great shrink one day."
而是心理情结、诊断那方面
I mean in a complex, diagnostic,
会给我“为什么我没想到”的感觉
like, "why didn't I think of that," kind of way.
最好是啦
Yeah. Right.
你不相信我?
You don't believe me?
那位抑郁的花店店员呢?是你发现他其实是得了爱迪生氏病
How about the depressed florist who you figured out just had Addison's?
还有那对律师夫妇
The...the lawyer couple
想要杀了对方,直到你…
who were intent on murdering each other, until you...
等等
Wait.
艾丽儿有没有可能是,得了爱迪生氏病?
Could Ariel have Addison's?
钠浓度是爱迪生氏病的一大警讯
Sodium levels are a big red flag for Addison's.
但她的数值正常
And hers...hers were normal.
对,但她一直嗜吃咸食
Yes, but she's been craving salty foods.
也许是因为她的身体,试图矫正低血钠浓度
Maybe because her body's trying to correct its low sodium levels.
爱迪生氏病和抑郁症的确非常相符
I mean, Addison's and depression, certainly fits.
我们何不做个,促肾上腺皮质素刺♥激♥试验?
Why don't we do a, um, "A.C.T.H." stimulation?
如果我们是对的
And if we're right,
就马上让她服用强体松?
put her on prednisone like, right away?
莎伦的手术很顺利
Sharon's gonna be okay.
-玛姬 -是
-Maggie. -Yeah.
等等
Wait.
她会顺利康复
She's gonna live.
她很坚强
She's strong.
比你还坚强
Stronger than you'll ever be.
你千万别忘了
Remember that.
你去哪弄来全院最好的房♥间?
How'd you get the best room in the house?
彼得高米克跟我很熟
Peter Kalmick, close, personal friend.
是吗?
Oh, yeah?
我也认识他
I know him, too.
你来了
Hey.
我真的以为我们要失去她了
Really thought we were gonna lose her.
是啊,可不是嘛
Oh, man, tell me about it.
你短时间内还无法摆脱我
You're not gonna get rid of me for a good, long time.
很好
Good.
因为我需要你
Because I need you.
比你以为的还需要
More than you know.
嗯
Hm.
我跟你说
You know what?
怎么了?
Hm?
我有个小惊喜要给你
Actually have a little surprise for you.
等一下,他们到底,给了我多少吗♥啡♥?
Wait a minute, how much morphine are they giving me?
莎拉里斯?
Sarah Reese?
真高兴见到你,葛云女士
It's good to see you, Miss Goodwin.
你来了真好
I'm so glad you're here.
下一个是谁?
So, who's next?
韦霍士迪吗?
Will Halstead?
丹尼尔,你为什么这样看我?
Why are you looking at me like that, Daniel?
你把我吓死了
You scared the crap out of me.
拜托别再来一次了
Please don't do it again.
我也没这个打算
Hm. I don't intend to.
你需要什么吗?要我帮什么忙吗?
Anything you need? Anything I can get you?
好啊
Yeah.
可以麻烦你帮我,找艾卓亚医生过来吗?
Could you tell Doctor Archer that I'd like to see him, please?
我都好了?不需要再动手术了?
I'm, like, fixed? No more surgeries?
不需要再动手术了
No more surgeries.
真是天大的好消息
That's wonderful news!
对,艾布斯医生太厉害了
Yeah, Doctor Abrams "knocked it out of the park."
你这样想真好,菲洛医生
I'm so glad you think so, Doctor Frost.
但希望女王陛下也满意
But I do hope the queen is also pleased.
这要看情况
Depends.
你有剃我的头发吗?
Did you cut my hair off?
我当然剃了,我这么专业
Of course I did. I'm a professional.
那你最好准备落发了
Then you better get your hair buzzer ready.
一言既出驷马难追,对吧?
A promise is a promise, right?
好了,别闲聊了
All right, let's skip the bonding,
我还有手术,我得检查这些切口
I got a surgery and I need to check these incisions.
看来你告别丑八怪了吧?
Looks like your freak days are done, huh?
你看起来很美
You look lovely.
我完全没剃你的头发
So, I didn't cut your hair at all.
我沿着切口部位把头发编成辫子
I used the braids to part it along the incision sites.
大概一周的时间就会愈合,但愈合之后
So, it'll take about a week to heal, but when it does,
你可以把头发放下来,没有人会发现
you can let your hair down and no one will be the wiser.
是你的主意吗?
It was your idea?
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表